Masturbation in your 60s

It might be nice to figure out how to have a video circle jerk session. Any interest?
 
I'm sure I'll still be wanking in my sixties...36 now, so got a while to perfect it lol
 
Just turned 71 and still get off 4 or 5 times a week. I would probably JO every day but I need to save some for days when it might be my turn with the wife.
 
A hot mouth works pretty well too but one of the things I find as I get older is that I need more intense stimulation to orgasm. When Kate gives me a BJ, rather than make her suck for a long time, I will jerk it and get it ready and then have her take me in her mouth just as I start to cum.
 
A hot mouth works pretty well too but one of the things I find as I get older is that I need more intense stimulation to orgasm. When Kate gives me a BJ, rather than make her suck for a long time, I will jerk it and get it ready and then have her take me in her mouth just as I start to cum.

That is just plain hot..I am just shy of sixty and have at least one orgasm a day....my libido has not dropped off, just the opportunities to have a sexual relationship.
 
getting close

I'm getting close to 60 and do it almost every day.
It feels good, I like my cock, so why not?
 
My husband will be 66 in a few months --- and he still does it on a routine basis
 
Keep wanking

Forgive me if this has been asked, I tried the search function but it doesn't seem to be working. In any case, is it unusual for a senior male to still feel the need to masturbate virtually every day? I'm horny all the time...will it ever stop?

My goodness, feel happy it doesn't go away. I don't masturbate every day but I do so regularly. I am in my mid 60s. I also do it in the company of lady friends who are in their 50s. ;)
 
Men are always trying to make it glamorous. It isn't. Many of us are lonely and desperate and here on Lit for whatever after 60.:heart:

tumblr_nob8k5iAL71u7qxmeo1_500.jpg
I seriously LOVE this pix... I hope there are more!
 
It's kind of bothersome for me..not the masturabation part, that's wonderful, but I long for sex . Unfortunately, I'm in a sexless relationship. I don't think she'd care, but finding something on the side at 64 is kind of hard.

I am kind of in the same situation. I'm only 60, but my wife had an estrogen-sensitive breast lesion removed and is on an estrogen blocker. She also had her ovaries removed, so no libido.
The problem is, she has told me more than one time, that if I stray, she will shoot me in the back! So, masturbation is the only alternative for me. I would love to be more sexually active with her - we had one helluva sex life when we were younger. Guess I can still dream of better times.
 
Back
Top