Let's talk about pussy for once,please.

That 2x6 ain't got no reason to be sideways up your butt either, but it is.

And your micro dick ain't no reason to be up your dog's pussy either. But since no sane logical thinking woman wants to fool with your rotten mayo, sour kraut smelling breath ass, that's the only pussy you can get. You poor baby. ;)

Last edited:
And your micro dick ain't no reason to be up your dog's pussy either. But since no sane logical thinking wants to fool with your rotten mayo, sour kraut smelling breath ass, that's the only pussy you can get. You poor baby. ;)

"no sane logical thinking" what? Twist that 2x6 around just a bit, ease the gross uptightness, and try again, k? I know you can do it.

What if it smells like fish? I mean really rotten fish? Is it like being a little kid again and you just have to eat it even if you don't want to? Seriously. I'm not real experienced here but it sounds kind of gross. Isn't that where women pee from?

Pussy is a bit of an acquired taste. But once you have a craving for it you will appreciate it in most forms including a bit of fishiness or the slight salinity of a drop of pee. Of course if it is not well maintained it can be gross - I have a high threshold of acceptance but everyone has their limits.

I love eating pussy so much it drives me crazy!! Wife has to pull me of her juicy yummy wetness by my hair to get me to stop!

Am I allowed to post a link to a short clip of us?

I ain't averst to a little work babe. While don't you come here and jump up in my lap and well do some planning?

SORRY! I like grown adult men, not little boys who don't like pussy, and like to pick their nose, and still live with their momma in her basement.

Last edited:
Pussy is a bit of an acquired taste. But once you have a craving for it you will appreciate it in most forms including a bit of fishiness or the slight salinity of a drop of pee. Of course if it is not well maintained it can be gross - I have a high threshold of acceptance but everyone has their limits.

He's a troll. And a shitty one, at that.So don't give him a real concrete answer.

I like the second one where one of her legs is spread extra wide. It is as though she is emphasizing how wanton and desirous she is. It is so much better knowing she enjoys it for its own sake. Nothing wrong with loving and sharing intimacy of course but there is something raw about a woman who simply craves to have her pussy serviced......and something liberating about providing that service as an intensely pleasurable duty. Both parties simply indulging themselves and one another with no other expectation.

When I lived in the city I would go down on the street and watch the hookers work then late when they were about finished I would get the one who had worked the hardest pay her double and go to her hotel room where I would let her relax as I soothed her well worked pussy with my tongue. Some liked to ride my face hard some just lay back and enjoyed the attention. Some would want to fuck but I said no this is about you and you only Dear. Over the years They all became close friends and I must say none were worthy of the scorn you are showing them. Just had to say that. Q.V. you are really a nice person and I wonder why you let others pull your chain. You have a nice thread idea here just go with it Please.

When I lived in the city I would go down on the street and watch the hookers work then late when they were about finished I would get the one who had worked the hardest pay her double and go to her hotel room where I would let her relax as I soothed her well worked pussy with my tongue. Some liked to ride my face hard some just lay back and enjoyed the attention. Some would want to fuck but I said no this is about you and you only Dear. Over the years They all became close friends and I must say none were worthy of the scorn you are showing them. Just had to say that. Q.V. you are really a nice person and I wonder why you let others pull your chain. You have a nice thread idea here just go with it Please.

Sometimes ignoring them won't do any good. Besides, that little boy wanted some attention, and I gave it to him. If he didn't, he wouldn't be trolling, and looking for a woman's attention online, cause he's to lame to get it in the real world.

I love pussy! To see it, smell it, touch it, lick it plus other things!

Last edited:
i didn't turn it about men, i was trying to prevent that, by not letting any male who desire's cock as well entering this thread. there's nothing with being selective

Sorry, but anyone can post in any thread on Lit. You may ask that they not, but there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

Sorry, but anyone can post in any thread on Lit. You may ask that they not, but there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

Well, I did. They came in trying a bitch, and I took care of that. ;)

Anyways, if you are a lady that like ladies you are more than welcome to post here.

I'm in a sexless marriage and it's been a very long time since I've had sex. But the one thing I loved to do, is to spend a lot of time between my lovers thighs and to bring her much joy and pleasure from kissing, licking, sucking and probing her wet sweet tasting pussy with my mouth. I love her scent staying with me for hours. I love giving her pleasure over and over again, watching her ride wave after wave of orgasms and hearing her moans and cries. To me that is making love and man how I miss doing that.

Similar circumstances to u exept , I have recently had the pleasure of a woman turned 40 who really loves her pussy worshiped . I am in heaven before my time . The taste , the sounds , the wetness , something I thought I had lost . Never give up on your passion is what I'm sayin .

Well, I did. They came in trying a bitch, and I took care of that.

That's a lie. Two bi men came in expressing a love for eating pussy and QV jumped their shit because she's rude. No one else was rude to her first.

Just Stop

If your gonna make a pussy thread, make a pussy thread. Don't be the blindsided idiot who thinks just because she says, it will happen, because nobody in this world likes people who close off. Lit is open to everyone, and this place is for those who want to say what they can't elsewhere. You could have easily made a thread, let's just talk about pussy, and nobody would have mentioned anything about this stuff. Instead you started all of this. Vicki, just stop or just leave.

Back