Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns

:cool:

Very nicely done! Frequently, it's necessary to alter patterns for different reasons. Especially if one is using a different yarn than the pattern recommended. Sometimes, the patterns just aren't exactly the way we want the project to look.

You're right. I altered this one to the point that its not worked in two sides. There's no hood, the ruffle is smaller and I used size 6 yarn. It's heavy, I need the weather to cool off so I can wear it (^ω^)

View attachment 1297205

^_^ This is one I've made. It's slightly different from the link I posted. I kind of accidentally made my own pattern. One day I'll get around to writing it down.

That is too cute ! I love it.
There is a thread on here called :Crafty Listers show your work.
It has all manner of sewing and other projects on it.

Last edited:
So I tried to find this thread: Crafty Listers show your work

I don't think it exists. Could you post a link to it? Or tell me where it is?

I was JUST going to ask if anyone had a cock-cozy pattern!!!

I'm getting up in years and ones extremities lose blood flow first...I figure its not many years before I can hit up the retirement homes for horny chicks that know how to "knit one perl two."

what about those of us with a bit of a curve? mine curves up a bit. thanks in advance.

^_^ These are called "Willie Warmers" they're everywhere.

attachment.php

So I tried to find this thread: Crafty Listers show your work

I don't think it exists. Could you post a link to it? Or tell me where it is?

Hi MeekMe,

This is the one on the how-to board.

The Lit Craft Show brought to you by the lovely and talented Rainshine.

NM my darling,

I so know what I want to see you in on my Christmas Card you sexy thang you. :heart::heart:

Hi MeekMe,

This is the one on the how-to board.

The Lit Craft Show brought to you by the lovely and talented Rainshine.

NM my darling,

I so know what I want to see you in on my Christmas Card you sexy thang you. :heart::heart:

Thank you, Saucyminx.

^_^;; That thread, however, was created after I asked about the other thread. I believe there was once a thread for crafting and that has probably sunk to a distant page in the past.

I have actually posted in The Lit Craft Show thread. :)

Thank you, Saucyminx.

^_^;; That thread, however, was created after I asked about the other thread. I believe there was once a thread for crafting and that has probably sunk to a distant page in the past.

I have actually posted in The Lit Craft Show thread. :)

Alrighty then, how about this one? And you were right, it was buried--but I'm tenacious. ;)

Crafty Liters show your work

Last edited:
I am looking for

A crochet pattern for a wide headband that buttons in the back.

Back