Wife Sharing - pregnancy risk taking

Drkman

Virgin
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Posts
6
Really enjoying the stories I'm reading but in wife sharing would like to see a bit ore about the wives looking for more of a thrill and risking getting pregnant, especially if its interracial. Actually any would do. Think that could be some great stories and, yes sometime they will get caught.
 
My take

Maybe she want to get pregnant and needs a bull to breed because her husband isn't up to the job.

Or maybe she want a take charge man with big dick to the bio dad of her children
 
Yes these topics need writing ... I wanna read them too. Someone get on it ... quick sharpish :D.
 
My.take

Maybe it would make for better story of the wife didn't the cuckold husband or the bill that she didn't used protection .
 
I have one sitting in my hardrive, but it needs some serious editing:

Basically, Wonder Woman has started dating Batman and, of course, landed the poor guy in ICU with a shattered pelvis.

Superman has Lois. Aquaman has Mera. Martian Manhunter has whatever his wife's name is. All superguys either have a special other or are diseased pools of alien STDs, from Lobo to Vartox.
Who will she turn to to quench her thirst for a cock of steel?

In comes Wri-Qin, a black kryptonian from Superman's dead planet who wants to recreate a New Krypton with the help of Power Girl and Supergirl.

Princess Diana of Themyscira decides to help his efforts.
 
Setting: small town; everyone knows everyone's doings. Casual cheating wife, the town slut, enjoys every sperm-squirting cock she meets because she likes the life and knows her wimpy hubby will accept all babies she pops out. Or wimpy brothers are married to slutty barfly twin sisters whose kids (some are twins) arrive ten months apart for 20 years. The sisters started at 16 (of course) so when they're 36 they have 24 kids each (remember the twins). The town's voting age is 16. The family is now the major voting bloc and takes control of town council, boards, police, et al -- which was the sly wimpy brothers' long-term goal.
 
Besides interracial, is there anything else that you would like to see in the story? I've been meaning to write a story in this vein for awhile. Would you want humiliation and fucking themes or more just wife sharing?
Inquiring minds want to know!
 
Besides interracial, is there anything else that you would like to see in the story? I've been meaning to write a story in this vein for awhile. Would you want humiliation and fucking themes or more just wife sharing?
Ideas:

Wimpy wittol hubby takes impish wifey to wild party and observes as many men of varied races fuck her into a coma. Repeat the next night, and the next (it's a long weekend). In nine months: fraternal triplets or quadruplets, each with a father of a different race. Hilarity ensues. I dunno about humiliation.

For fun, there's he Mayberry Wittol League, a gang of down-home wimps who organize multiracial fuck-fests for their insatiable wives. Maybe they wager on the color of resultant babies. Do they circle-jerk during the sessions?

Or the Mayberry Hotwife League, who force their wittol hubbies to watch.

A take-off on 7 Brides for 7 Brothers: Seven brothers marry seven sisters and rotate them nightly. DNA is nicely balanced that way. For fun, the men are black and big and the women are white and dainty. For drama, all are high-strung and competitive, so tensions and stress levels are entertaining.
 
Back
Top