Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

Aware that they were being watched gave Isabelle a wicked thrill. Combined with the fact that her pretty domestic servant craved attention from her and was learning what it was like to be a woman, was more than exciting...

Once again they shared a kiss filled with passion. Afterwards the blonde gently guided Rosa's body back on the plush seat, causing her very short dress to reveal her panty covered pussy. Taking advantage, Isabelle continued to toy with Rosa's pussy with her skilled fingers giving her pleasure.

" That's it, sugar, spread your legs for me and show me your wet pussy ! " Isabelle demanded, loving the way the young Rosa obeyed her every wish. For several moments the blonde gazed down at the vision of beauty before her. Then she knelt down, her face within an inch of Rosa's pussy, inhaling her musky female scent...

" You don't need these any longer, sugar. " Isabelle decided, removing Rosa's delicates, tossing them aside.

Isabelle's experienced tongue softly slid up the center of Rosa's exposed sweet pussy...
 

Attachments

  • Kissing Glossy Red Lips Closeup.jpg
    Kissing Glossy Red Lips Closeup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:


¡Madre de Dios!” Rosa squealed in breathless passion when Isabelle softly slid her tongue up the center of Rosa’s exposed womanhood. Instinctively, she reached down and buried her strong peasant fingers in her employer’s long flaxen locks, holding her head in place between her thighs. “Se siente tan bien ....”


 
Isabelle could taste and smell her little servnt's excitement. Rosa shoved the blonde's entire face into her wet greedy pussy speaking in her native language. Although Isabelle had no idea what Rosa was saying, she knew Rosa was expressing words filled with pure desire. Gripping the whimpering maid's perfectly round buttocks, Isabelle buried her face inside Rosa's pussy, paying specail attention to her engorged pink clittly...
 


It felt like lightning sizzling through her body when Isabelle started sucking and licking Rosa's clitoris.

17287863.gif


¡Gracias, Isabella!” Rosa screamed as her hips arched high above the car seat in Rosa’s desperate attempt to maximize contact between her clit and her employer’s tongue. Then she screamed louder as her whole being — body, mind, and soul — shuddered with an orgasm beyond any she had experienced before in either intensity or duration. When it finally subsided, Rosa collapsed back onto the black leather cushion with a sigh.

Gracias,” Rosa sobbed. Tears spilled from her half-open eyes. “I mean... Thank you, Querida!”


 
Last edited:
" Gracias...I mean thank you Querida. " Rosa sobbed gratefully.

Isabelle was touched with affection for this young pretty latina. She cherised her loyalty and obedience, as well as her refreshing beauty. Smiling Isabelle sat up and wiped her mouth with a silk hankerchief and re applied her lipstick before blowing a kiss to driver who was looking at them in the rear view mirror. About five minutes later the limo pulled up in front of an establishment. The driver rushed to open the door for the ladies as they made their exit. He couldn't help but smile.

Once inside a large handsome black man in a suit rushed over to greet them both.

" Ah yes Mrs. Anderson, my favorite customer. And who is this young pretty lady with you today ? " he asked showing his pearly white teeth when he smiled.

" Oh Jerome you devil. Why this is my specail friend Rosa. We came to find some clothing for her. " Isabelle introduced her and gave Jerome a wink.

" I'm sure we can find something in her size. Shall we go somewhere more private ? " Jerome suggested with a knowing smile.

Isabelle took Rosa's hand and they followed Jerome to the back of the store into a room which stated 'private'. It was filled with racks of lingerie, high heels and a lighted case of various adult toys. In the center of the room were leather couches and chairs around a table.

Jerome gave Rosa the once over. " That red dress looks fine on her, it highlights that dark hair. Perhaps we can start there. " he suggested pointing to a rack of red lingerie.

Isabelle was more than happy to assist. Searching through the rack she picked out a sheer red babydoll nightie, with matching thong and stockings...

" What do you think sweetie ? "
 



“What do you think, Sweetie?” Isabelle’s voice made Rosa jump, her attention until then drawn by the lighted case of adult toys.

attachment.php


She looked up to see her employer holding a clothes hanger in her right hand displaying a sheer red baby-doll nightie with matching thong. Her other hand held a package of red stockings in the same lacy pattern. The gossamer lace of the ensemble would leave nothing hidden.

attachment.php


Misunderstanding, Rosa replied, “I think you’d look lovely in it, Querida.”





 

Attachments

  • p00070a1.jpg
    p00070a1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • p00070b1.jpg
    p00070b1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
" I think it would look lovely on you, Querida. " Rosa remarked innocently, after seeing the sheer babydoll that was offered.

Isabelle laughed, " I already have more than enough, dear, as you should know. This is for you sweety, so you don't have to wear those dreadful cotton pajamas you have during bedtime. Now why don't you go try it on for us ? "

Rosa blinked seveal times, looking at the lingerie, at Jerome and back at Isabelle. Of couse Isabelle didn't mention the fact that her servant would be sleeping in her room from now on...

" Don't be shy, Rosa, the dressing room is over there. We can't wait to see what you look like in it. Meanwhile I am going to pick out a pair of nice slippers for you to wear around the house. "
 

Attachments

  • 86b15146584221404dadfe0a414b3017--fredericks-of-hollywood-slipper.jpg
    86b15146584221404dadfe0a414b3017--fredericks-of-hollywood-slipper.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:



Rosa blushed as she reviewed her appearance in the mirror. The red baby-doll nightie fit her perfectly, but her nipples and pubes showed clearly through its gossamer lace. She could not imagine leaving the changing room to show it to her employer, not with the clerks and other customers out there.

So, having sat on the white Formica bench to start rolling the matching lace stockings up her thin legs, she called out through the curtain. “It fits nicely, Sra. Anderson.... Do you want to come in here and see?”





 
" It fits nicely Sra Anderson...do you want to come in here and see ? "

Excusing herself with a wink from Jerome, Isabelle entered the dressing room. Rosa appeared shy while posing in the new lingerie.

" Oh my, you look good enough to be served for dessert. " Isabelle exclaimed. Why don't you turn around for me. Very nice, has anyone ever told you that you have such a nice derierre ? I think it would look even better in a pair of heels to show it off. "

Taking Rosa by the hand she pulled her from the dressing room. Rosa gasped and seemed somewhat reluctant.

" Don't worry sugar, it's only Jerome and he's served countless women. Now have a seat and let him try these slippers on. " Isabelle directed pushing Rosa into the chair. " Isn't she just a gem ? "

Jerome kneeled at her feet and flashed a dazzling smile and picked up her foot. His strong and expert fingers started massaging her foot, immediately causing goosebumps.

" Don't worry, Jerome is the best salesman in town. All the well to do ladies love to come here. " Isabelle assured Rosa and handed her a glass of wine.
 



Rosa sighed reflexively when Jerome started his expert foot massage. She almost forgot that he could essentially see her whole body through the red baby-doll nightie, her nipples and pubes showing clearly through its gossamer lace. Nonetheless, when Sra. Anderson offered her a glass of red wine, she accepted it eagerly and immediately took a deep sip.

Gracias, Querida,” she smiled. “This is very nice.”





 
Rosa thanked her employer and drank from her glass of wine, seeming to relax.

Jerome continued to work his magic, concentrating on her foot. Isabelle was nothing but pleased with the way the days events had played out. Her domestic servant was the perfect obediant submissive.

" I simply love this place, the service is the best in town. The foot massages are to die for. "

Rosa nodded in agreement.

Isabelle smiled and took hold of her young maids wrist and started to place a small vibrating device upon it. " Doesn't that feel so good ? "
 



attachment.php


Rosa did not notice that her employer had slipped a small vibrator onto her finger until after she took Rosa’s right hand and started to caress her wrist with the buzzing device. Sra. Anderson purred. “Doesn’t that feel so good?”

Sí, Querida,” Rosa sighed as stimulating warm currents from her right arm met at her loins with the flow of relaxing sensation rising up her legs from Jerome’s foot massage. An empty but pleasant desire grew between her thighs, and she hoped Isabelle would again want to make love when they got back to the condominium. “This feels wonderful.”





 

Attachments

  • p00073b1.jpg
    p00073b1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
" This feels wonderful. "

Isabelle suddenly had the urge and couldn't wait until they got home. She realized that Rosa was still somewhat innocent in these matters...besides she didn't think her domestic servant was ready to experience the attentions of a male. Besides Isabelle was greedy and wanted her little servant all to herself.

" Please Jerome, do you mind giving us some private time together. " Isabelle asked giving him a wink.

" Not at all ladies. Excuse me. " Jerome exited the playpen, somewhat dissapointed but Isabelle was a 'preferred' customer and always got what she desired.

Once alone Isabelle grinned wickedly, and touched Rosa's inner thigh using the vibrating device. She teased for several seconds, just inches below Rosa's womanhood. So very slowly Isbelle moved higher and closer to her panty clad pussy...

Rosa gasped when the device touched the the sheer materail of the panty...
 




Gracias, Querida,” Rosa moaned when Isabelle finally brought the vibrator to bear through the gossamer fabric of the red lace panties. Her hips started to thrust and, for the moment, she forgot their location. Rosa only knew she needed more of the divine pleasure her employer always so deftly provided. She also forgot the her injunction against speaking Spanish. “Más, por favor... ¡Más!





 
The fact that Rosa always resorted to her native language, once so displeasing, now was somewhat enticing to Isabelle. Know having privacy mistress toyed with her obediant little servant. Isabelle just couldn't get enough it seemed...yes she had dismissed Jerome and his lovely big black dick but she did not regret it for a moment. It was too soon for that. Besides she loved the way her young submissive virgin maid had awakened to sexual pleasure but mistress planned to keep her to herself for the time being and not introduce Rosa to the pleasure of what a male had to offer. Of course sometimes Isabelle loved cock but it had to be very big.

Mistress was not about to share this gem with just anyone...yet.


Isabelle was delighted by the way Rosa was moving her pussy against the vibrating device, once again causing her to get excited and wet.

" I can't believe how naughty you have become, little one. Do you like when I play with your pussy Rosa ? Does it feel good ? " Isabelle asked softly...
 
Last edited:




¡Sí, Querida!” Rosa moaned loudly when Isabelle asked if she liked the feeling of the vibrator between her legs. Then she sighed breathlessly as her hips started thrusting with rising passion. “Me gusta mucho.... Necesito mas.... Mas... ¡Más, por favor, MAS!





 
Isabelle just loved driving her little domestic servant wild. Within only one day Rosa had graduated from an innocent good girl to an obediant naughty submissive. If Rosa only knew how erotic and sexy she looked at this moment, thrusting her wet pussy up and down on the vibrator and moaning with pleasure, in spanish nevertheless...

" Shall I buy this for you since you like it so much Rosa dear ? " Isabelle purred, delighted by her servant's behavior. She continued to tease by using the device on her maid's hot and tight pussy...
 




Por favor, Querida...” Rosa begged breathlessly, leaving ambiguity as to whether she asked for Isabelle to make the suggested purchase, or she simply pleaded for more of the sexual stimulation it provided. “¡Por favor!





 
Isabelle didn't need to understand spanish to know her little ol' obediant maid loved having her virgin pussy pleasured. She did know Rosa was saying thank you to her mistress while enjoying the sensations the new toy was causing...Isabelle couldn't wait to return home and continuing young Rosa's training !

However they were here now and alone, although Isabella didn't doubt they were being watched by some hidden cameras. Alot of filthy rich wives and wealthy women just loved to shop here, it was not a well kept secret in town, and enjoy the benefits the all black male staff provided, as well as the lingerie and things...

But Isabelle had changed her mind, deciding to keep her little young innocent and lovely servant all to her self. She wanted to completely dominate her and teach her the joys that only females could experience together, before introducing to men.

With a wicked little smile the blonde used the device like an expert, knowing just where to touch and for how long to give the most pleasure. Isabelle could tell by young pretty Rosa's facail expression that she was very close to another orgasm...
 




¡Madre de Dios, Querida! Estoy casi...” Rosa groaned as Isabelle tormented her sweetly with the vibrator. Her voice grew into a loud, desperate plea. “¡Está tan cerca! Estoy casi.... ¡Por favor! Estoy... Está tan cerca....





 
Of course Isabella didn't understand every word that her young domestic servant uttered but she did know that Rosa was very close to orgasm once again ! In and out Isabelle fingered the toy into Rosa's sweet pussy until she erupted and gushed again in ectasy.

Isabella couldn't wait to get home. She planned to purchase several toys first and outfits for her obediant maid to wear around the house. After a few minutes the lady of the house dismissed her servant and told her to go wait out in the limo while she paid for everything...

Isabelle had some surprises for her young pretty maid...
 




For a short time, Rosa watched the front door of the store from the back seat of the limousine, anxious for Sra. Anderson to emerge. She wanted to get back home and show her employer how much she appreciated all she had done for her this afternoon. Utterly exhausted, however, by the wonderful orgasms she had experienced her in the dressing room, Rosa soon settled into the car’s plush rear seat and quickly fell asleep.





 
Isabelle had the driver put the purchases in the trunk and waited while he opened the door for her while he got an eyeful of leg as usual. Rosa was fast asleep, apparently exhausted from the day's events. As Isabelle sat beside she gently pulled Rosa's head to rest upon her shoulder, filled with affection for her pretty young servant. Rosa murmered something but did not wake up.

The blonde was pleased with the way things were going so far. Actually Isabelle couldn't ask for it to be any better. Rosa was sweet, obediant, loyal and committed to serving her, doing whatever Isabelle wished.

Upon arriving home Isabelle had the driver carry the boxes and bags upstairs, giving him a generous tip for his services. She had no doubt he very much liked to drive for her, getting an eyeful as well as a big tip.

Isabelle was in the mood for a quiet evening...

" Would you care for a nap before we have dinner, sweetheart ? "
 




“Would you care for a nap before we have dinner, Sweetheart?” Isabelle asked softly once the chauffeur had departed.

Sí, Sra....” Rosa hesitated, blushed, and restarted her reply. “I mean... Yes, Ms. Anderson. That would please me.”





 
" Si Sra...I mean, yes Ms Anderson, that would please me. "

Isabelle smiled and took her maids hand and without a word they went upstairs to her master bedroom. Rosa seemed to know what was expected of her and pulled down the silk sheets for her mistress. Next Isabelle permitted her servant to undress her, remove her stockings and hang up her clothes. Naked and in her glory Isabelle climbed into her bed.

" Please Rosa dear...strip out of your things and come take a nap in my, or should I say our bed. " isabelle said with a welcoming smile.
 
Back
Top