Strange Bedfellows (Closed)

Enze is a lot of things, but none of them are graceful. The clumsy climb had left her slightly out of breath. She rested, watching him thoughtfully as he surveys as far as he can see. She's still not sure what he's looking for, but she studies him, looking for any hint as to how she can help.

He squeezes her hand and asks something, gesturing towards what Enze knows as a cave system. She hasn't been that way in quite some time, so she shrugs. The caves reminded her of big mouths, and she didn't like them much at all. Dark and damp, like some beast trying to eat her whole.

((sorry for short post, falling asleep. creatively drained.))
 
Garrett sighs. He's pretty sure that something lives in those caves and it's got at least a piece of a scientist, even if that piece has been digested. So he starts down the hill and gradually slides his way down the slope, using the vines to slow his descent as he heads for the Caves.

They're not as desolate as he first presumed when looking from overhead - the fresh water flows through these caves bored by currents, all enriched by volcanic nutrients, and there are thriving ecosystems in the dim light; giant plants arcing gently through the darkness, spreading thin rootlike phalanges through the ceiling and up to the sunlight above, or crowding around bioluminescent fungi that feeds from leaves and fruit dropped by their thankful patrons. Crabs and small birds scuttle and flutter about, unseen in the darkness. Lit by the never-distant light of the next surface pore, Garrett explores deeper into the caves with Erze beside him.

Then, he begins to hear something very distinct: a woman's moans.

"Oh, boy," he says resignedly, and primes his blaster. "Erze, stay close, hon. Sounds like we got trouble."

He pushes ahead a little farther than his traveling companion, and after heading down the next tunnel and rounding the corner he finds another human - trapped in some kind of giant sundew, flushed so red it's almost violent, and moaning exhaustedly.

He takes it in at a glance; the sundew has innumerable laminae, little bobble-tipped tentacles, that bend towards captured prey and glue it in place, eventually dissolving it or suffocating it. Unfortunately, it had never reckoned with humans as a food source, both being larger and immune to the local digestive enzymes, but it was making a hell of an effort anyways. The cotton of her labcoat and clothing had failed and left her bare, and the laminae had converged on anyplace with moisture, drinking it like water. She's bound in an outthrust position, legs spread, and thick trunks of those tentacles had crept up and slipped within her slick folds and probed into the tensed pucker of her ass. Glued in place as they seek sustenance, the colonist can only writhe, and moan, and slowly dehydrate as they suck the moisture out of her body from within.

Garrett hastily jogs forward and pulls his canteen, putting it to the insensate woman's lips. She almost doesn't recognize him, but the taste of water on her lips is enough to set her reaching for it with her mouth, and he lets her drink a few mouthfuls before drawing it away. She moans and squirms a little as another laminae moves in a slow circle within her, swishing for more liquid.

"Hell of a way to die," he says with a grimace, and starts investigating the plant for a way to get it off the colonist without just getting her killed outright. "You awake, missus?"

She stares through him with reddened eyes, probably hallucinating from dehydration and exhaustion. No help on that end.
 
Enze felt uneasy at the sounds in the cave. Her skin provided a small ammount of phosphorescent light in the darkness of the cave, but only when she moved. Any time she stopped, the specks of light on her skin would fade and they were left with the light from the mushrooms.

She clung to garrett and the noises got louder, and soon they found the source. Garrett gave the poor woman water, but Enze looked her over, bobbing her head curiously as she peiced the situation together. At first she thought the being and the plant were one entity, but then she figured out that she was another member of Garrett's species. He must have been trying to find her, and by the looks of it, now he was trying to get her out of trouble.

Enze felt a new emotion well up inside her, one she gad never felt before. Did Garrett know her? Was she his partner? It didnt seem fair. Enze had just found him! And she liked him. She wanted him to stay with her, and be hers. But what if he was already with THIS woman?

Ense glanced at Garrett as he tried to communicate with. She didn't want to help her, at first, bur then thay feeling faded. As Garrett tried to talk with her, Enze got on her knees on the womans other end. She carefully touched where the plant was rooted in the woman's holes. Then she brought her hand tp her mouth, sucking on her fingers amd coating them in a thick, gel like saliva. She spread it on the smaller root, the one in her ass. Her slimey spit was much thicker than a humans, ans much more slick. She wiped it all over the root and before long, she could easily pull it out.

She attempted to do the same with the ones in the bigger hole, but more vines had found there way into that one, and had it spread tighter. She kept applying more spit, and more spit, but the vines weren't budging. Frustrated, she lowered her mouth straight to the woman and started licking at her crotch, liberally coating her in saliva as she lapped at the woman's folds. It sounded like the woman's cries were getting more intense, and Enze pulled back, looking at Garrett with fluids dripping down her chin. The vine had busged just a little bit, but she was waiting on his go ahead to pull it out the rest of the way. She didnt want to hurt this person.
 
The woman bucks and manages a strangled gasp as Enze attempts to help by first lubricating her ass and then pulling out the laminae one by one - but that's a hell of a lot of stimulation, and she groans and quivers, climaxing fiercely as her hips shudder and quake. It occurs to Garrett that those laminae make pretty good bootleg anal beads and he raises a hand to stop Enze before -

The colonist chokes and cums again, eyes rolling back into her head as Enze manages to slide the final, tangled knot of tentacles out. He winces and stops as she transfers her attention to the other. "Well . . . thank you, that does help. Maybe -"

Enze kneels down and starts eating out the captured woman in an attempt to get the more tightly-sealed laminae in her pussy out. Garrett considers this for a moment, then leans back and just watches for a minute or two as the colonist quivers and cums helplessly under the questing tongue. When Enze looks up at him questioningly, he just smiles at her and sits down beside the curvy alien, gesturing back at the colonist. "You're doing great, Enze," he says, and pats her on one taut buttcheek. "Keep going."

That hand comes back and he places his fingers in his mouth briefly to make them wet, and then he runs two of them down her gelatinous spine and between the globes of her ass to run over the lips of Enze's sex, rubbing in a gentle circle over them. Partially for his own enjoyment, of course, and partially to explain in a way that can't be misunderstood that the woman they're rescuing isn't hurting.

"You're making her feel good," Garrett says, coaxingly, low and reassuring, as he spreads and fondles her. "Don't worry. Keep going."
 
Enze feels an electric current when Garrett touches her. She bites her lip and nods, understanding. If it feels this good for her, it probably feels good for the human. Garretts encouragement spurs a vigor in Enze. She wants so badly to please him. She nods, and licks her lips before plunging them back against the scientist, lapping long strokes close to the tentacles of the creature holding her captive.

Soon the scientist, a panting blissed out mess, heaves up with a powerful orgasm, and the vine like tendrils fall from her sex, landing on the ground with a wet slap. They reach weakly towards Enze, but she bats them away.

Enze turns to Garrett with a big grin, please with her job well done. She slides her hand over her chin to clean up the mix of her lubricating saliva, and the woman's juices.
 
Garrett laughs a little at the unorthodox solution, but leans down to wrap his arms Enze tight and just pick her up in a big hug, letting the embrace linger for a moment so she can soak in the affection. Regardless of any licentious motives he has, she just helped him out in a big way. The least he can do is a little love. "Good job, Enze," he says, warm, as he squeezes her gently. "You helped me out."

He's also absolutely, positively rock-hard in his skinsuit, and the long hug gives him an excuse to stand still and let that deflate instead of awkwardly trying to walk around with it.

The colonist is flat-out unconscious now, drooling into the hard soil underneath, hips residually quaking as the aftershocks of orgasm rock her still. She's going to be out of it for hours, and he sidles over and pushes her out of the reach of the sundew with a foot (ungraceful, but his hands aren't free). It's going to be a long trek carrying her back to the ship.

Now with a moment to look at her free of the sundew, he can identify her; a blonde-haired lady with long legs and a modest bust. She has the classical thinning of features from zero-G acclimatization, which means he doesn't really find her attractive. His VI tags her as Rebecca Chambers, and notes that she's the xenobiologist assigned to the doomed colony. Definitely a useful VIP.

Sighing, he sets down Enze and picks up Chambers instead, and glances over at his curvy companion. "Back to the ship," he says, rueful, and starts on the long journey back to his ship. At the very least, Enze will be interested to see the thing.
 
Enze laughed, hugging Garrett back. She clasped her arms around him and burried her head in his chest. She was happy that the human woman was okay, but she was estatic she had pleased Garrett.

She watched curiously as Garrett looked over the woman, scanning her with his handheld. She cocks her head, taking in the womans height and smaller dimensions. Enze looks up at Garrett. Shes closer to his height. In comparison to both of them, Enze was tiny. She pouted a little, and pressed at her chest. It appeared humans didn't have a bust like hers. She wondered if Garrett found hers unattractive.

He said something about "ship" and pulled Enze's attention back to the present. She nodded and quickened her pace to keep up with him as they headed out of the cave.
 
The Cataphract is unambiguous in its specialty; bulky, broad, and plated with armor, it's about as tough a personal ship as you can get without stepping into battleship class. It looks vaguely like a pyramid toppled on one side, with all forward faces gleaming with ablative armor that wavers in the sunlight as the solar radiation spills off the panels. Garrett leads them around to the back of the ship, where a ramp lowers to aid their entry into a white and featureless airlock. He steps inside and calls back to Enze as he pops off his helmet, "Welcome to my home, honey. Come inside, make yourself comfortable."

He feels a lot better knowing that his VI's already locked the cockpit and engine room, due to having two unsecured visitors aboard.

The airlock cycles and the interior door opens into a carpeted hall - designed for zero-G, as all four walls have the green, soft fabric inlaid, handrails set in at the sides for mobility when off-planet. The captain himself hangs an immediate left and dumps his passenger into a small side room containing nothing but a comfortable bed, a sanitation unit, a wall locker with the essentials, and a slaved console to communicate with his VI. It's technically the brig, but as he neither knows if he can communicate verbally with the scientist or what kind of condition she's in post-capture, he isn't inclined to give her free roam.

Enze, on the other hand -

"Want the grand tour?" he says with a smile, turning back to his gooey companion as he closes the brig behind him. He slides open the door immediately to the right and steps into the hologram room, used for briefings, recon, and - well, recreation. For the moment it's black and starless, infinite in depth, and long experience lets him walk out into the void without hesitation. He offers a comforting hand back to Enze and initializes the room with a subvocal command; it resets to a flat grey, just a cylindrical room about six feet around with a ringed bench around the wall.
 
Enze stared, wide eyed, looking all over the ship. She was in complete awe, and had never seen anything like it. Garrett put the human woman in a room, and then led her down the length of the ship. He was talking to her, but like usual, she didn't understand it.

They ended up at a room that opened into nothingness, like a pit. Enze gasped, and grabbed at Garrett, trying to stop him from walking out onto it and falling to his death, but he walked straight out and was... fine? She blinked, head cocked, and he offered a hand to her. She took it, walking over the black as it changed into a plain grey. "Mmm?" She hummed, curiously.
 
Garrett chuckles and programs the Flush simulation - the hologram room's door seals and after a glittering corona of light flashes, they're underwater.

Of course, the water isn't real in any sense, just a simulation of a standard blue sea, open and endless. That said, the sunlight glitters on the surface overhead, and there's whalesong in the distance, deep and low. From long experience, Garret seats himself on the ledge around the exterior of the holoroom and guides Enze down next to him so she won't trip and fall on the architecture while it's in use.

A prod of the VI starts the main attraction.

The whalesong gets deeper, more resonant, and then a long fin cuts through the watery haze as their enormous bulk slides into view. A pod of great grey whales, eight in total, glide through the water in formation. Faint clicks and pops are audible as they get closer, the work of two calves, small and clumsy, that float in between the gigantic adults. Their battering-ram heads are scarred with old, ringlike wounds, but none of them seem worse for wear, and the little ones are fat and happy, nudging against the adults on either side.

"Whales," Garrett says in explanation, and otherwise lets Enze enjoy the sight. There's an endless sequence of records in the holoroom for her to enjoy, but this one always struck to the heart of why he's still rambling the galaxy alone: wonder. To see things man was not meant to see, and be privileged by it.

The pod gracefully comes to a stop about thirty feet away, and loosely circles up, while one dives deep. It's an enormous specimen, and it hums something thrumming and low as it goes, eventually fading into the blue glaze of water deep below.
 
Enze's face lights up. She sits next to Garret, but her feet bounce excitedly. She takes in the deep, beautiful blue of the water, looking up at the strange patterns the sun makes on the surface. The huge creatues lazily move past, and she doesnt take her eyes off of them for a second. The strange, bubbly whale song makes her laugh.

"Whales." She echoes, a breathy pleased sound from behind her wide smile. She beams at him, and then points at each creature. "Whales. Happy."

As they pass, sshe turns to Garrett. She prods his chest. "Garrett." She rumples her face in frustration. Then she points at the whales. The she points from the direction they came. Then to herself. She knows theyre different species. She figures the whales are feom Garretts home planet. But she wants to see the planet itself. She repeats his name. "Garrett." And pokes his chest, the points at the VI.
 
Garrett tilts his head in response, brows furrowing as he tries to make out the meaning of Enze's broken speech. She's very definite about seeing something about him - his home, at a guess? He's not an Earth native, though, that just comes with the holoroom standard - something about reminding the species where they all came from. Getting back to Terra proper is a hell of a trip these days, and he doesn't have the years to waste in transit. Instead, he toggles the VI, and scrolls through the list to his home.

"Stay seated, this one gets dizzying," he warns (a little uselessly, but he wants to get used to treating Enze like a person, not a pet), and flicks the holo over to Canopus. The ocean around them fades into black, and the GPU of the mainframe whines as it handles the tremendous load required to broadcast his home. Then, it starts back up, and there is light - for you see, Canopus is a star.

A brilliant thing almost too bright to look at, burning in the distance, with a rippling net cast about it. What looks like kites too numerous to count float above the blinding orb, grains of sand against its immensity, and float over it, blocking out the worst of the radiance. The backsides are red-hot, and long tails trail back up and out from each flying plate, borne aloft on stellar winds and radiation. These connect to little satellite bulbs that channel the captured solar energy out and back home. Canopus is the only Dyson structure of any size, anywhere, and the energy captured here powers the entire system easily.

Home proper is visible only when the holoroom pans to backlight it against the radiance of Canopus: an orbital station cored in the hollow shell of a captured planetoid, with its own orbital shell that spins and rotates about the center. Docks are placed at either end, where a gap in the revolving shell allows access to the inner planetoid and the tremendous docks there. And on that swinging shell -

The hologram zooms in, magnifies thousands of times. The outer shell is life, contained ecosystems and cities and sprawling homeland that is incongruous compared to the masses of cold steel that compromise the exterior. It's only visible for moments before the rotation takes one side out of sight, and the other swings around again. Garrett points at a particularly mountainous area, where the pastoral landscape is interrupted by a mixture of devastated rock and steel, and tough green vegetation.

"There," he says, and the view zooms in again, this time close enough to see the heart of that region - it's craggy cliffs worn into a crater in the shell, where something had nearly torn through it. Earth and clay had been poured over it like a seal, but the area is still jagged and rough like nothing else in the planetoid. Misty peaks tower over plunging valleys, occasionally worn down to reveal rusted steel underneath in sheets miles long. The contrast is abrupt. Civilization, in comparison to the flatlands, is sparse and rugged, built into the hills and sometimes the very steel itself. "Dominion. My home."

Garrett looks wistful. It's been more than a decade since he's seen it last in person, and he doesn't view this particular hologram often.
 
Enze covers her eyes when the star comes into view. Then, she gets up and prods around the room, studying the different things he shows her. She seems to have gotten the hang of the hologram, trusting her feet more than her eyes as she moved carefully without looking down.

"Dominion." She pronounces, carefully. "Home." Her voice is wistful, and she stands for a long time gazing at the hologram. She turns back to Garrett and asks "Happy?"

She wonders what he's doing here. Wonders why he's showing this to her. She has so many questions for him, but no way to ask him. She crosses her arms over her chest, and looks back to him, her face slowly coming back to her usual smile. "Garrett." She laughs playfully, determined to pull him out of this downcast mood.
 
Garrett shakes himself out of it and turns to smile at Enze, the bubbly alien reliably talented at cheering him up. On a whim, he scoops her up into his brawny arms and settles her curvy form onto his lap as he keys the holoroom again, this time to a view of their current location. It hovers over the ship proper, then slowly zooms out to reveal the jungle, the water gulleys, the beach and caves and mangroves, all it coming into view. He raises a hand to gesture at the image. "Where's your home, Enze?" he asks, and scrolls the image with a little flick of his fingers, showing her how to move the map around. "Are there more like you?"

He doesn't answer her question, but mostly because there isn't a good answer for it. Happy is a relative state, and their communication is too limited to really convey his stance on the matter. In truth he doesn't think much of it. Where he is, is interesting; it's satisfying. Happiness doesn't much come into the mathematics of exertion and inspiration, because that level of idleness implied in the concept repels him. He needs motion. Nothing's ever permanently satisfied that urge in him.
 
Enze laughs, pressing her form into him as she scoops her up. She likes the way his firmness feels against her squishy hide. He moves the hologram again, changing the scene in the room, but she's distracted by the feeling of him enveloping her, and her against his lap. She touches his stubbled cheek lightly, looking at him and only him. Her head was cocked as she studied his eyes. Everything between them was so different, but he had the same look in his eyes that she did.

Garrett says her name, and "Home" which are two words she thinks she understands. She reaches out, touching the hologram in the same way he showed her. She turned it all over the planet, finding the spot they had met. She pointed there and said "Garrett."

She chewed her lip. "Enze?" She appeared to think it over. Then she gestured roughly to the whole area. "Enze home." She pointed out a few spots specifically, spots she had stayed, or spots she had found interesting. But mostly, she didn't seem sure where her home was. She had always moved around.
 
Garrett gets the general gist - she's nomadic, or at least migratory. From the random pattern it doesn't look much like she has a group to travel with - a larger flock would have a steady route established, rather than wandering at random. She probably has to regularly move to stay safe from all the larger, nastier predators that wander the continent. The thought makes his jaw clench. No one should be alone like this.

Well, the mission specs didn't say anything about picking up strays.

"Enze?" he says carefully, trying to think of a way to phrase this with their limited communication. "Would you like a home?"

He touches her side, and then gestures to the ship, to himself - it's an awkward offer, but something as curious and intelligent as this little lady shouldn't be left to the isolation of the wild. She needs stimulation, companionship. Finding out what she needs physiologically is likely to be a hell of a ride (gelatinous life forms are, as a rule, highly complex in their needs thanks to their lack of a skin barrier), but he'd never done anything because it was easy. He does them because he can't stand the thought of who'd he be if he didn't.

"You want Garret's home?" he asks again, and just offers her his open hand, hoping he manages to get his point across.
 
Enze's big yellow eyes lit up with pure joy. She pressed herself against him, her whole body vibrating with bliss. It was a strange feeling, like a cats purr that was strong enough to be a sex toy. She looked up at him, her chin to his chest. She nodded feverishly. "Home, want. Garrett, want. Want." She put her hands on his pecs. "Want want!" She laughed, batting her eyes at him coyishly. She pulled back a bit, but she was still buzzing, still touching him.

Her head tentacles draped over his shoulder, like a hug around the neck, and she stood on her tip toes to get the best view of him. Yes, she rather liked him. She even liked the ship. It was MUCH more interesting than wandering rural terragriga aimlessly. Even the terragrigans themselves weren't as fascinating as she found Garrett. And she liked the way Garrett treated her. Looked at her. Touched her.

She wanted to thank him, show her gratitude, she wanted to get closer to him. But she didn't know how humans interacted, hell. She didn't even know how her own kind interacted, for the most part. Instead she just nuzzled her face against his muscles and laughed.
 
Last edited:
Garrett laughs and ducks to pick up Enze wholesale, lifting her up against him and squeezing her lightly - her raw joy something that's a delight to share in. Her body is warm, buzzing, and pleasant against his, curvy and soft, everything he likes in a woman - and for once, he allows his instincts to take rein. The big man's head lowers and he presses his lips to Enze's.

Of course, there's no reason not to indulge in the meantime, so his hands shift from the bubbly alien's waist to cupping the broad cheeks of her ass, fingers dimpling in the smooth surface with their firm grip and supporting her there. He squeezes lightly, playful as he deepens the kiss, Garrett's head turning so he can press his mouth more firmly against Enze.

Then he draws back, just slightly, eyes hooded as he smiles at Enze from a bare inch away. His shaft is hard and erect again under the skinsuit, but that's almost normal by now for dealing with this gelatinous siren; her sexuality oozes and bubbles from her skin, unconscious and alluring. "Alright," he says, simply. "Your home."
 
Enze didn't know why Garrett put his mouth to hers, but she liked it. She pressed her lips back, taking in his masculine scent as she accepted the deepened kiss. He moved his hands to her rear, and she let out a surprised moan against his mouth. She softened, her body melting in the way it did when she relaxed, getting softer than its usual firmness. "Mmm." She said, her hands still on his tightly muscled chest.

Her fingers found their way around his neck, holding his face to hers, until he finally broke the kiss. She stared at him, the first person she had ever been this close to, and an alien at that. But she didn't care. She smiled. She liked him. Exotic and different and exciting. She had more fun today and yesterday, than any other day in her whole life. She was determined to stick with him. Have more fun days. And it seemed like he was wanting that too. "Home." she agreed.

She felt that change in his anatomy again, the one that she only noticed when they got close. She glanced at it, running her hand down his chest to brush against it. It throbbed, and she almost jumped away. Almost. Something told her that it was a sex organ. After all, it had felt good when he rubbed between her legs. And the woman they saved had felt good when Enze licked between hers. Enze licked her lips as she boldly touched it more firmly, her small squishy hand squeezing and moving from the tip to the base.
 
Garrett hums in pleasure as he takes his seat again - it's a little much to make out and carry Enze at the same time, plus he feels like his cock is about to rip out of his skinsuit. It doesn't help when she starts fondling him again, his shaft jumping under her touch involuntarily as he shudders. She's soft and smooth even though the clinging fabric, and on a wicked whim he reaches back and hits the release for the suit. There's a hiss of released air, and then the suit comes loose entirely. He pulls it away and casts it aside - he'll reconstitute it later in the recycler.

Underneath the skinsuit, Garrett is all pale skin and broad muscle, generations of military gene mods building an end product of meat and bone that's closer to an upright bulldozer than stock humanity. His shoulders are thick, and the chest does not ripple but is just a thick column of diaphragmic muscle woven over vital organs safely hidden beneath. There's an extra bone spur over his hip joints to broaden support and shield the ball joint, and the vestigial coccyx has been grown into a shielding bone structure under the buttocks - his ass is literally rock-hard underneath the taut skin. The most obvious alteration is his feet, which are flat instead of arched, with the pad widely spread instead of concentrated under the biggest toes - and there's a bone spur on the back of the heel that can dig in for traction.

He doesn't expect Enze to understand that he's far from a ordinary human, nor that she would care; but he does anticipate her curiosity. His skin is vaguely salty with sweat from the heat of the suit, and the cool air of the holoroom feels good on its flushed surface. "Come here, beauty," he coos, soft, and lays back flat on the bench, drawing Enze up atop him to straddle his waist. He reaches up and cups one heavy tit and fondles it now, far less hesitant than he was at first; his thumb rolls over the pouty nipple with assurance. His other hand creeps around the wide curve of her ass and molests it, squeezing and kneading the gelatinous flesh.
 
"Mmm." Enze moaned, as he moves so she's sitting atop him. She was ready to protest the removal of his lips from hers, but then he ripped the suit off and she gasped, finally having a chance to see him fully. Her tendrils ran across his chest and shoulders, but her hands found their way to his shaft again, and she ran her thumb over the head. It was slightly slick, and she brought her thumb to her mouth and sucked it.

He had made a note of pleasure when she touched him, so she ran with it. She sat back from his lap, straddling his thighs more, and placed both her small hands around h8s dock. With as tight a grip as her squishy skin could form, she pushed down. Up and down she stroked him, her own sex almost pressed against his with how she was sitting.

With her hands working his dick, her tendrils wrap around his hands, encouraging them to squeeze her all over, her breasts and her ass. Her nipples form under his touch, and her mouth makes an O of pleasure. "Oh! Oh!" She cries out, grinding her slick-growing lap against his thighs. "Mmm, Garrett." She moaned.
 
Garrett's eyes close involuntarily as this lovely little creature strokes him, both hands tight around his shaft and stroking. Her skin is smooth and beyond even silk in softness, pillowing his heated cock in satin. His throat dries and his hips bounce up into her grip instinctively. "Yes, like that," he murmurs. "Keep going."

It's been years since the last time he so much as got tugged off. He's not going to pop like a virgin, but damn if it isn't hard all the same.

His free hand slides around Enze's thigh and in behind her doubled hands; there his fingers search out her folds and rub along them in a smooth circle, spreading the moisture of her arousal around. By his estimation, she's still not really looking for a proper fucking, but he can show at least a little of what sex is all about. His thumb searches for some analogue to a woman's clit at the peak of her slit - to be honest, he's not even sure she has one.
 
Still on his lap, with her hands pressed firmly around his dick, Enze leaned forward to place her mouth to his again. Despite the hands groping her body and his organ in her grip, this was her favorite thing she had discovered so far. Garrett's lips. She liked the closeness, the heat it brought all over her. So she explored his kiyth again, before she got back to work on his dock.

She took the encouragement to heart, nore eagerly stroking him. His hands found her own slick sex, and she bounced against them, grinding in turn to his touching. Her thumb slicked across his head again, and brought more of the liquid to her mouth, savoring it on her tongue.

"Mmm, mmm." She moaned, working him faster now. Instinct was taling over, and ahe was heading every suggestion he made, loving his pleased sounds and languid thrusts.
 
Garrett laughs, the mirth bubbling against Enze's lips, as he returns the kiss, moving against her mouth with warm affection. His own close about her bottom lip and pull gently, then his tongue flicks against her mouth, secret and teasing. When she draws back, he grins up at her. The warm crinkling of his eyes smooths out his face, taking years away from it - his expression almost boyish.

He shifts a little beneath his gelid companion, and begins to bounce her on his hips, his thrusts turning a little shakier, less controlled. Sweat pops on his brow and he unconsciously licks his lips, tasting Enze - mangoes, something sweet and lingering, vaguely intoxicating. His eyes close and his lips pull back a little as the pleasure begins to swell. This is going to be a hell of an orgasm, he can already tell.

"Enze," Garrett manages, "Soon."

He doesn't know how to communicate it any better than that, in their limited pidgin, but he's got maybe five seconds to go before he makes a mess all over her.
 
Enze finds she likes the way his eyes close, the way his voice gets breathy. She adores his lips on hers, but when he pulls away, she can tell its because he's close to... something. He tenses, as if overwhelmed, and she feels a tingle all over her body. The way he moans out her name makes her feel incredible.

"Garrett." She echos back.

Her eyes glance down at his girth, as he starts to thrust into her hands jaggedly and she picks up her pace even more. She sees more precum building at his slit, and she cocks her head, moving her hands away as she brings her head down to lick the fluid straight from the source. She slips her lips around his head, her tongue greedily lapping up his precum as she takes the bulb of his head into her mouth.
 
Back
Top