• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamliner said:
The nipples in this video are the longest I have seen without peer. I am simply astounded by them, they are gorgeous.

I would love to be with a women with nipples like these, my god!

Code:
http://www.labatidora.net/gallery.php?sec=galerias&galeria=Big Nipples&idi=ing
They are nice. Have worshiped a pair close up, that're at least as long and surrounded by bigger and slightly lighter areolas. Only problem is, the sweet woman who owns them has lost interest in anything remotely sexual since she hit menopause. Oh, to be young enough to attract women who still have a libido!

Last edited:
Flexible chic................YUM

13.jpg

16.jpg

07.jpg

I hope you noticed the nipples!

I haven't posted anything here for a while, partly because of painful teeth and oral surgery. However, looking at some beautiful nipples should help me forget the pain, even better than Advil.

01.jpg

08.jpg

12.jpg

36.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
I haven't posted anything here for a while, partly because of painful teeth and oral surgery. However, looking at some beautiful nipples should help me forget the pain, even better than Advil.

Hey BL, glad you are back, we've missed you.
Hope you find something oral to sooth your mouth.
This is a nice distraction for you I hope.

in my absence...

Wow! Some very sexy, sensual pictures posted over the past few days...something for everyone :cool:
Thanks my sweet devilish posters - you make popping on line so worth while *grin*

Olive, pussycat :catroar: why is it that I have sized my AV to the required 150x150 for Lit...yet your AV is much larger than mine? Damn I hate being so unknowledgeable about these things!

Good morning!

Hi everyone. Woke up feeling a bit frisky this morning so thought I would post another pic...

JenniferMidnight said:
Olive, pussycat :catroar: why is it that I have sized my AV to the required 150x150 for Lit...yet your AV is much larger than mine? Damn I hate being so unknowledgeable about these things!

Gee, I don't know.
I resize mine to the same size as you but it turns out being bigger.
Are you at 72 dpi?

I guess I just have big breasts here.
LOL

The best part of nipples is when they respond.
I was with one girl who like to have hers squeezed real hard while doing 69. instead of sucking me she was squeezing my balls as hard as she could.

bone251 said:
I was with one girl who like to have hers squeezed real hard while doing 69. instead of sucking me she was squeezing my balls as hard as she could.

hey Bone,
I have dated a trombone player before.
Actually 2 of them (not at the same time).
I keep thinking I won't go for musicians, and then I do again and again. I was with a pretty incredible trumpet player for a while.

So tell me, with this 69 scenario, mouths are not being engaged?
With your incredible muscular tongue, mouth and lips, these assets are just languishing? Tell me it isn't true!

olivefun said:
hey Bone,
I have dated a trombone player before.
Actually 2 of them (not at the same time).
I keep thinking I won't go for musicians, and then I do again and again. I was with a pretty incredible trumpet player for a while.
So tell me, with this 69 scenario, mouths are not being engaged?
With your incredible muscular tongue, mouth and lips, these assets are just languishing? Tell me it isn't true!

...try an upright bass player... *fainting* :rolleyes:

bone251 said:

Now, this is a puzzling thing to me. During a 69, :p your arms would be wrapped around her thighs, and your fingers, if they were in use, would be doing things like spreading open her pussy lips for your tongue to have freer access. How could you fondle her nipples simultaneously? :confused:

If she is lying on her back, and you approach between her legs and reach around her thighs to play with her nipples while tonguing her pussy, that is great. :) However, it is not a 69.

Well, I am 6'3" so when she lays on me 69 my hands can reach her shoulders. get her to lift up a little and grab the nipples. I can pinch them while she rides my face.

frisky becomes you . . .

Susan2002 said:
Hi everyone. Woke up feeling a bit frisky this morning so thought I would post another pic...

And we so benefit from your frisky morning! :p

Why so frisky? One would be tempted to fantasize that you had an inspiration. Care to share? BTW, I have to once again praise your stories. The B/S stories are so lovingly and tenderly sensuous. Of course, I think Nursies are my favorite, but its a hard call. Please keep us posted on developing stories.... :)

SxRx

Passing the 3rd anniverary mark !!!

Jen:

Happy Anniversary! :rose: :rose: :rose:

In reviewing this thread without automatically jumping to the 'last' page cue, I noticed that you began this post on 3/19/04. While we are a little belated, don't you feel that something special is called for in the way of honoring this milestone?

I also have to say that this thread was my initiation to Lit. Somehow I was inspired to post a comment that captured the imagination of our thread mistress and the rest is history for me. It has been a blast and hell of a way to lose my Lit. virtual virginity. Here's to our beloved Jennifer Midnight, and her classy, sexy thread so much like her. :rose:

SxRx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back