the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes the readers have gotten tired of the EARTH DAY Contest and have let the Board of Directors know it! And we’ve listened to the readers. And have acted.

EARTH DAY is out this year at A.I.R. No more of the old same old, same old stories foisted on our reading public by the db’s of our little world.

APRIL IS IN!!!!

ioucC74xJiHaC.jpg


APRIL: The traditional etymology is from the Latin aperire, "to open," in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers and virgins begin to "open".

Yes, A.I.R. is sponsoring the first APRIL contest in its history. Here are just a few of the possible April themes you can incorporate into your story:

April Fools Day… (for our AHers?)
Passover… (for our Jews and Sci-Fi writers)
Buddha’s Birthday or Thai, Burmese, or Khmer New Year… (for our short authors)
Good Friday and/or Easter… (for our Christians)
Tax Day… (for the TEA Party members among us)
Boston Marathon… (for you know who!)
Chocolate bunnies… (for the Interracial gang?)
ANZAC Day… (for those Down Under)
Opening Day in Baseball… (for writers with big bats?)
Avril Lavigne… (for everybody else?)


So yes our two contests will continue to run concurrently but they will have different themes. One of the big challenges now facing all contributors will to write a story that fits both LITEROTICA’S and A.I.R.’S themes.

Are you man enough to do it?
 
Last edited:
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Sexy April Contest


met-art_as_33_3.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on the weekend starting March 30th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. APRIL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have an April Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
Last edited:
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

A.I.R. 2012 Sexy April Contest


tumblr_lhz6rxmfup1qg39ewo1_500.gif



Before the contest begins I'd like to emphasize to every author that ballot box stuffing will not be tolerated in the A.I.R. section of this contest. Not only will the QUEEN be scrutinizing the results - so will the A.I.R. Computer Center!

What happened during the last contest was disgraceful and unacceptable. And unless we get a written apology from the two main cheaters I can promise you that they will not even be allowed to submit stories in this contest.[/SIZE]
 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

There is no such thing as an association of independent reads. There is scouries and nothing more. There is nowhere to enter this fake contest, no place to vote on this fake contest and no way to win a fake contest.

Scouries steals the so called entries to his contest from the new story page Whether they are on theme or just handy. Now he is starting his own Theme contest. This is even more fake than his usual crap.

This Fake contest that scouries puts forward is only used to boost his overinflated ego. He won his own Valentine's Day contest again. So what do you think will happen this time and the next and the next. It's all about his ego.

The Next Real Contest on Lit will be the Earth Day Contest. Please check the Support thread for the Earth Day Contest Here in the AH.

 
Yes, scouires, thread bumping is allowed. You do it all the time except in a huge humongous egomaniac way.

Newbie Alert: Beware of FAKE contests like the one advertised in this thread.
 
[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/size]

Do you vote on your contest stories?

Do you vote on your competitors stories?

Images+Avril+Lavigne+Pics.jpg

avril doesn’t!!!!!

Personally I’ve never felt that contestants should be allowed to vote on either their stories or their competitors stories. It just doesn’t feel right. Notwithstanding the numerous unfounded claims that various poor sports and AHland whiners have made, I haven’t voted on any contest story in over three years. And I definitely don’t plan to start any time soon.

Back in the old days, when many stories struggled to reach the 25 vote minimum, these contest support threads basically became begging threads. Authors asking their friends to vote and/or promising a return vote. Authors regularly voted on their own stories (as did their girlfriends, mothers, aunts, etc.) so that their stories would qualify.

And of course in those days one or two votes could produce dramatic changes in the overall score of a story. There was a true incentive to give yourself a 5 and your opponents 1’s or 2’s. The AHland authors in those days got used to doing everything in their power to get their story to the finish line. “Bomb or be bombed” was the motto. Alliances were formed and reformed. Pacts made and then broken. Themed contests became a war zone.

The LITEROTICA world slowly changed over the 2006/7/8 period. I, and a few others (the doc for example), led the change. Authors asked for votes and encouraged their fans to vote. Vote totals slowly rose. 500, 600, even 700 vote stories went from being almost unheard of to rare and then to relatively common.

Then MANU changed the voting look and vote totals skyrocketed. 1000 vote stories! And then even 2000 vote stories!

Some years ago on one of these threads the doc mentioned that the sweeps really didn’t affect his scores much – that once you got up to 500 or 700 votes another 5 or another 1 didn’t really change anything. I was in the same boat. Higher vote totals significantly reduce the return an author can expect.

Some people have suggested that the QUEEN already sweeps away all votes made by the authors and their ALTS (the most recent contest has added weight to this suggestion). Of course no one knows for sure. I’m not convinced she does. I mean if she was doing it why not announce it, make it a contest rule and include a disqualification clause if caught? That in itself would probably solve ninety nine percent of the problem. Authors would be afraid to try it lest they were publicly exposed.

But in the meantime, irrespective of what the QUEEN is or isn’t sweeping, why not simply pledge not to do it. Promise your peers that neither you, nor your ALTS, will vote on contest stories if you are a contestant in said contest. And then ask them to follow your lead.

Why not try it in the April/Earth Day contest? You’ll feel better about yourself.
 
image.php

darkboy QUOTE

Just a reminder that this is the one and only official support thread for the A.I.R/ LITEROTICA Themed Contests for the years 2012-5. Any other 'contest' threads you see have nothing to do with the real A.I.R./LITEROTICA Themed Contests.

If you’re a lapdog or toady like I am…

Or if you’re only interested in seeing the “my supposed real” figures after the contest ends and not while it’s on (only me and my friends get to see them in real time Ha Ha)…

Or if you’re afraid of change and want only the status quo like I do…

Or if you’re an AHer who believes you’re better than everybody else like I do …

Or if you think it’s okay for one author to enter 20 stories in a contest (as long as he’s an AHer) like I do…

Or if you believe it’s okay for a certain author (me) to cut and paste large chunks of old stories into new contest ones…

[size=+2]Then put james r scouries on IGNORE.
[/size]

head-in-the-sand.jpeg

darkboy looking for new ideas…

Good points darkboy BUT on the other hand…

If you have an open mind…

If you enjoy being challenged…

If you want to see the real numbers…

If you’re tired of all these 2 or 3 or 4 post ALTS that our aged AHers keep pulling out of their hats…

If you want to see pictures of hot babes…

If you think there’s nothing revolutionary about the idea of changing the contest themes from time to time…

If you enjoy a laugh every once in a while…

If you’d like to see frank, honest discussion…

If you like to see supposed know-it-alls challenged…

If you believe every category should have a chance to win and not just the gay, sc-fi/nh and romance ones…

If you want to know the opinions of the #2 MOST FAVORITED author on the site…

If you’d like to see some of LITEROTICA’S best authors competing in these contests instead of the lackeys who now predominate on the submission list…

If you don’t have your head stuck in the sand like our friend db has …

Well then folks… We’ll be here!
 
image.php

Scouries - I sent you a PM - and I admit publicly that you were right, there are many folks that like your work on the site, and for me to diss your writing was uncalled for on my part, my apologies. In regards to the other things you said, you offered a discussion and that is what my PM does. I prefer to hash things out privately after the first public acknowledgement.


Dear Red, I’m sorry I’m so slow in responding – I just saw this post ten minutes ago and just now have gone looking for your PM.

Unfortunately I rarely read PM’s – in fact it took me a while to find them - I just don't like them. I see now that I show 53 unread PM’s in my mailbox. Gawd, some date back to 2007! One even from darkboy that I can’t see because he’s on my ‘ignore’ list. An apology (that’s its title anyway) from MarshAlien. I wonder what he was apologising for. One from safe bet! Christ the moonman! So weird!

While I'm going to resist opening all these golden oldies I will open yours and after studying it I promise to respond.

jim
 
HeadInSandStatue.jpg

this is not a picture of the QUEEN doing one of her periotic contest sweeps… I promise you!

We know this is not the QUEEN :cattail:because if it was she the metal involved would be gold!

and it would be encrusted with diamonds and emeralds and sapphires…
 
Before everyone gets too involved in this years Earth Day/Sexy April Contests I thought it might be interesting to review the winners of the last two years Earth Day Contest as awarded by LITEROTICA and A.I.R.

Here are the 2010 winners (I'll post the 2011 ones later):


A.I.R. 2010 EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2010 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Mom Recycles on Earth Day by alwayswantedto


A.I.R. 2010 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Sucking Green Dick by sarahhh


A.I.R. 2010 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Gone Missing by DGHear


A.I.R. 2010 Earth Day Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


East of the River by YoursSINSerely


worldpussy.jpg


LIITEROTICA 2010 Earth Day Contest Winners

First Place:
Secret of the Wood
by cut-and-paste

Second Place:
The Duellist
by TheWitcher

Third Place:
Nature Lover
by humminbean
 
Here’s the 2011 winners:

A.I.R. 2011 EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. . 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


The Platform by alwayswantedto


A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Burn Baby Burn by dezurtdawg


A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


The Damp, Gray Gone by Rehnquist


A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Daddy’s Little Earth Day Darlings by scouries


A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Cider Webs by firebrain


worldpussy.jpg

LIITEROTICA 2010 Earth Day Contest Winners

First Place:
Going Green by sleeplessgurl

Second Place:
Heart of the Wood by cut-and-paste

Third Place:
Lost in the Woods by PennLady​

Yikes, the fix was clearly in last year in the LITEROTICA ones! How can they sleep at night?
 
image.php

Just checking in. Remember, this is the official support thread. Accept no imitations.

I like the lady from Pennsylvania. Okay maybe she’s not in my top 10 all-time LITEROTICANS but she’s definitely not in my bottom 10 either. And she’s definitely a big step up from the oggman and his olde country ways.

But I gotta tell ya (and her) that she’s starting to fall into the same old, same old stuff oggie did in his old age. But I sorta like her so I’m going to give her some advice.

THREADMASTERING IS NOT about telling people your thread is the real thing, or that other threads aren’t. So many AHers fall into the trap of thinking that our readers (of our stories or the forums) are stupid. They’re not! And don’t you forget it penn lady!

If you THREADMASTER a good thread you’ll draw viewers. If you don’t, you won’t. And so far dear lady you’ve not lived up to your pre appointment billing.

So get off your butt and start doing your job. A.I.R. wants a robust contest scene and one of the necessary ingredients is an “Official” contest thread that can compete with ours. Competition is good.

And hey, did you notice that even the QUEEN :cattail: is trying to snazzy up her posts. Yup she’s got a new avatar! So get your broom out tiger girl and start emulating the good QUEEN. Sweep out the old and tired and get your thread into the twenty-first century.

image.php

 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

Please note that scouries has his personal opinion just like everyone else but he has nothing to do with Literotica. He tries to pass himself off as an insider but he also tries to say he get royalties from a free website in one breath and that the site is cheating him out of winning contests in the next.

The only reason for this Fake contest thread is to stroke scouries ego and to disrupt the real contests put on by Literotica.

ThreadMaster is something scouries thought up to make himself sound more important than the normal poster to Lit. He has exactly the same power in a thread that you do. No more, no less.

A.I.R is scouries and only scouries. He uses it to associate himself with the real writers on Lit by stealing their stories off the New List and the real contest list and "entering" them in his fake contest.

As usual, just more of scouries lies and ego boasting.

If you really want to join the fun, please visit the real contest thread, not this fake one.
 
Last edited:
image.php

I'm throwing around an idea. I'm not elegible to win but like being part of the contest.

Don’t you worry doc – you’re eligible for the A.I.R. Contest.

That is as long as you follow the A.I.R. Rules and only submit one entry. We certainly don’t want to have to disqualify such an esteemed ‘favorite’ two contests in a row.

Just remember to include an ‘April’ element. Of course being AHland's King of Comedy I'm sure you could produce an April Folls Day story in 2 secs.

funny_april_fools.gif


Good luck!
 
image.php

I have one idea, but I'd like to come up with another one

boxy, boxy, boxy… you are such a card!

In fact you sir, as a Top 60 MOST FAVORITED author, can use up an immunity and enter a second story in the A.I.R. Section of the Contest (you’re allowed one a year under this exemption).

And of course you status as a MEMBER of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB also gives you a second exemption to use in another of the themed contests.

And if you ever get to be a TOP 20 MOST FAVORITED you then of course are allowed 2 entries in every contest. And if you ever crack the top ten …

However, as you’ve been officially advised by the A.I.R. Board of Directors, any reappearance of the character known as Pauletta in any future contest story will lead to your immediate disqualification in said contest. Immunities do not apply to her!

It’ll be good to see such an esteemed author back in the ScouriesWorld sponsored A.I.R. Contest world.

Good luck my dear man!

And we’d also like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on being selected to be a Judge in the upcoming 2012 Miss Philippines Ladyboy Contest. It’s an honor you’ve truly earned! Let’s hope it won’t interfere with your writing…


miss_ladyboy_01.jpg

ladyboy contestants waiting for the arrival of judge boxlicker…​
 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

Everything in the post above this one is either fake or a lie.

A.I.R. is a fake association of scouries and only scouries.

The 1000+ VOTE CLUB is a fake list made up by scouries to associate his name with the good writer on Lit. It is to boost his ego and nothing else.

There is no A.I.R. Board of Directors. There is scouries and his inflated ego and secretary and nothing more.

ScouriesWorld is more like scouriesfantasyworld.

So much for truth in this thread.
 
head_in_sand.jpg

Ahland indoctrination class for newbies…

Please do not ask who are the three stooges who teach this class (c’mon you can figure it out all by yourselves)
 
image.php

I have one idea, but I'd like to come up with another one

boxy, boxy, boxy… you are such a card!

In fact you sir, as a Top 60 MOST FAVORITED author, can use up an immunity and enter a second story in the A.I.R. Section of the Contest (you’re allowed one a year under this exemption).

And of course you status as a MEMBER of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB also gives you a second exemption to use in another of the themed contests.

And if you ever get to be a TOP 20 MOST FAVORITED you then of course are allowed 2 entries in every contest. And if you ever crack the top ten …

However, as you’ve been officially advised by the A.I.R. Board of Directors, any reappearance of the character known as Pauletta in any future contest story will lead to your immediate disqualification in said contest. Immunities do not apply to her!

It’ll be good to see such an esteemed author back in the ScouriesWorld sponsored A.I.R. Contest world.

Good luck my dear man!

And we’d also like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on being selected to be a Judge in the upcoming 2012 Miss Philippines Ladyboy Contest. It’s an honor you’ve truly earned! Let’s hope it won’t interfere with your writing…


miss_ladyboy_01.jpg

ladyboy contestants waiting for the arrival of judge boxlicker…​

Well, I guess that means I will have to have a character named Pauletta in every story I write. :D It's not that common a name, but I should be able to manage.

I wouldn't mind being a judge in that beauty contest. Some of those T-girls look pretty good. Not as good as Angel Jones, but good.
 
I think we should all enter a story with a Paulette character in it. Maybe for the Nude Day contest. See who can make the most clever use of a character named Paulette.
 
I think we should all enter a story with a Paulette character in it. Maybe for the Nude Day contest. See who can make the most clever use of a character named Paulette.

That's Pauletta. Maybe somebody could write a lesbian story with the main character named Pauletta, except she has shortened her name to Paul. :D
 
image.php


[SIZE=+4]Yikes!!!![/SIZE]

is this really the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread?
 
No scouries, this is your fake Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread.

It's in the Authors Hangout.

It's on Lit.

Butt there is no such thing as A.I.R, much less themed contests that need a support thread.

There is you and your alt and nothing more. A liar and a fraud holding a fake contest under the name of a fake association.

Poor deluded scouries.

The real contest thread is here: The Official Author's Hangout Earth Day Contest Support Thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top