How to find a list of my own stories

On the main page click on the stories link. Scroll down to members search. Click on it and type you user name in the field. Click search. You should be the only one listed, but if not scroll until you find yourself. Click. List displayed.
 
Thanks you Zeb and Oggbashan.
I have found I can get to the list by that second route Ogg but I thought there would be a more direct link.
The advanced search give a super result

The Zeb route may be a good one, will see.
 
There are two lists of your stories. Your list of submissions in your dashboard and the list of stories that everyone can see.

I assume you know where your list of submissions on your dashboard are as you have submitted stories and seen they were rejected. So I gave you the only way to get to the other list.

Once your are there, copy the URL in the address field and paste it into your signature on the BB side. Then you will have a direct link to them.
 
Is what you call 'dashboard' the 1st page that appears on screen with the black and white image of a woman at the top?

I tried that fist idea and got no results, as if I have never submitted anything. Will try again thanks.
 
Cheers Zeb, all I need to to do now is bookmark them..........and get my email changed, it's been amended by me for months but still the old useless on is shown.
 
Last edited:
Cheers Zeb, all I need to to do now is bookmark them..........and get my email changed, it's been amended by me for months but still the old useless on is shown.

Careful there, I did that without thinking an wound up having to start over. :eek:
 
Thanks again. What changing your email made you start over?

How the hell do I delete stuff like a whole story?
 
Thanks again. What changing your email made you start over?

How the hell do I delete stuff like a whole story?

A story? Go to the submissions page and submit the EXACT title including spaces followed by DELETE.

Put 'Please Delete' in the Notes box.
 
A story? Go to the submissions page and submit the EXACT title including spaces followed by DELETE.

Put 'Please Delete' in the Notes box.

It would also be helpful to Laurel if you included a link to the story in the notes box too.
 
Thanks again. What changing your email made you start over?

I misspelled the email address...so the confirmation email never got to me. I found out much later that I could have PM'ed Laurel, but by then I was 2 years into my current ID. And I had delete all the stories on the old one anyway.
 
QUOTE.....A story? Go to the submissions page and submit the EXACT title including spaces followed by DELETE. UNQUOTE

Sorry Oggbashan, can you please explain this for a not too sure old git here. I have the submissions page up.
Are you saying submit it again? You state EXACT.
Spaces? Where?
Add DELETE where?

Sorry again but this site is very complicated for a simple user. I thought there would have been an easy delete button on the submissions page.
 
QUOTE.....A story? Go to the submissions page and submit the EXACT title including spaces followed by DELETE. UNQUOTE

Sorry Oggbashan, can you please explain this for a not too sure old git here. I have the submissions page up.
Are you saying submit it again? You state EXACT.
Spaces? Where?
Add DELETE where?

Sorry again but this site is very complicated for a simple user. I thought there would have been an easy delete button on the submissions page.

If I assume your story title was MY SEX STORY

To delete it start off a NEW story submission. Leave most, including the text box, blank.

In the title box put MY SEX STORY - DELETE

In the Notes box put - Please delete MY SEX STORY
and add the url for the original submission if you know it.

If you put My Sex Story - DELETE that won't work because your title was MY SEX STORY all capitals. The title of the story you want to delete has to be exactly as it was posted. If you add a space the title isn't the same.

PS. If you want to delete rejected stories, the easiest way is to send a PM to Laurel listing (with exact titles) the ones you want deleted. That is also the only way to delete multiple stories or ALL your stories.

PPS. If your title is already too long and there is no room to add DELETE after it, then it is essential you put the please delete in the Notes box.

PPPS. Deleting stories is a pain for Laurel. Deletions are dealt with after new submissions and edits so could take a week or so. IF deletions were made easier for authors we might delete and resubmit without using the EDIT facility. That would make much more work for an overstretched Laurel.
 
Thanks very much , will read. digest and try to correct things - grateful
 
If it's such a pain for Laurel to delete, why the hell isn't there a delete button for us to do our own and ease the pain?

I PMd her with a request to delete four of mine a few days back and still they are there. She's just too busy to handle this huge complicated site IMHO
 
Back
Top