The Lake Cottage

He got her a big mug...nice to know she was straight up and black. Not that she needed to score higher, as she was already off scale high in those desires....
 
SHe drank hte first cup in one long continuous sip. "More please?" she asked beginning to wake up.
 
He refilled her cup and smiled inwardly and outside. And let her enjoy the calm and wakening up.
 
Drinking about thalf the cup in one sip, she put it down. Nodding in satisfaction she took a deep breath and looked at Tom. "Did you sleep well" she asked
 
"Actually not as well as normal, but had an impressive white water chase."

And he sipped deeper on his fourth cup looking over the rim at those eyes.
 
"Same here. Dreamt about water so much, I got up to pee three times."
 
He chuckled at her ease of saying that. Maybe he made things too tense last night too fast. But there was no denying he had some carrot wagging drawing him that way.

"I can cook a mean breakfast if you desire. I usually only eat it on the weekends. Do you desire anything in particular this morning?"
 
"I prefer to eat nice breakfasts. Mean ones give me indigestion." She says. I need a shower, and to get dressed. How about While I do that, you make us something, and I'll clean up afterwards. Deal?"
 
"Deal," he said. He started pulling items from the fridge and arranging them on the island. Maybe a nice omelet with fresh fruit and more coffee.

"If you need anything showering, just call...I'll come a running," he said with a wink at her.
 
"You mean if I need help washing my back right?" she says teasing and quickly feels bad that she was making sexual jokes after shutting him down hard last night.

Kissing him on the cheeck, she says "If I haven't said it already, thank you, I needed the time away from work and responsibilities. This is pefect."
 
He smiled broadly, "Yes, that as an activity could really bring a rise to a sunny day, or if you find something missing that you didn't pack, Sarah."

He almost stuttered as he said that as that electricity from the cheek kiss still ebbed through him. He turned away to start the breakfast, almost blushing to hide his excitement over acting like a 16 year old and getting a first kiss.

"Your definitely welcome, I want your stay to be pleasant and...fulfilling. Now get before I spank", with a wink, "You have 20 minutes and then I come searching for you."
 
Luxuriating in a hot shower she washes the dirt off her body, and all the guilt from what happened the night before as well. Deciding that she maybe was a bit too harsh, she decided to pull on a light sundress with nothing underneath, to let him get a peek at what he was obviously lusting for.

Returning to the kitchen she couldn't believe the smells that were coming. She had never met a man who could cook anything more complex than toast before. Entering the kitchen her eyes widen as she saw the table Laden with food, some that she didn't even recognize.
 
Tom had served up a buffet of everything good. Crisp bacon, eggs Benedict, a savory beef hash with a blueberry bagel smothered in a cream cheese that melted when you looked at it. Fresh squeezed OJ and some sliced fruit finished it all out.

He looked up to see Sarah entering and his thoughts stuttered as the sundress just begged him to rip it off. Even if he had jerked off last night it wouldn't have stopped the desires raging right now.

Smiling widely, he said "And now with you here, the breakfast becomes perfect".
 
Taking his hand, she looked into his eyes. "Sorry I was such a bitch last night. I huess I was taken by surprise. I really didn't think I would be so exposed." I promise I'll be nicer for the rest of our time here. Okay?" She smiles suggestivly at him.
 
He squeezed her hand back as he smiled broadly, "Accepted. And I will only be as perverted as you allow."

His other hand pushed back a strand of hair from those eyes and tucked it behind her ear, wishing deeply his tongue was tracing it.

"Now dig in and let's plan the day. Maybe some sunning on the boat as we cruise around to show you property..?"

His hand drew hers to his lips for a quick kiss of it.
 
"Anice relaxing boat trip sounds like what the doctor ordered. Can we make a day of it. Pack some lunch and then hit a restaurant before coming back here?" she asks.
 
"Surely, we can take a light lunch, cruise around, and anchoring at will. Maybe even get some tanning in. There's a marina near the public dock that has some fine restaurants at it."

He had a tough time concentrating as they ate with her chest so faintly displayed and daring his desires.

"Pack a day bag of what you will need and I'll get some things together for us. The ship leaves in 20 minutes. Ummm, casual attire for where we dine is fine, it often has folks straight off the water...and your stunning just as you are..."
 
She nods and after a short internal debate, she gently kisses his cheek and whispers "I am sorry for last night. I overreacted." and disappears back into her room.
 
Tom quickly cleaned the kitchen and packed what he thought they would need. He figured what he had on now, or took off later meant he really didn't need to pack cloths...and there were plenty of towels on the boat.

29 min utes...should he or shouldn't he check...???
 
Back
Top