Writer's Challenge: Political Erotica

As someone who was writing satire in the sixties, I think, unless you are writing gonzo, the best political anything is written after taking a moment or two to consider and reflect. This is a pity. But, I suspect, it is also a fact of life.

However, I’m always happy to be proven wrong in a good cause.
 
I already introduced politics to my Gold Digger series in chapter two with the line "I just had a Republican's tongue up my ass!"

I'm working on chapter three now and it is going to go hard with the Trump bashing.
 
OK well this is not a challenge, per se.

If you manage to write a work of political erotica to share with the class, post the link here!

Okay, I'm channelling Oscar Wilde here and now calling mine "The Impotence of Being Earnest." I'm oscillating between comedy, sex and psychopathic (or is that sociopathic) violence. With politics of course. Never tried this before so thank you. Wonderful suggestion.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps a bit late to reply but I actually started writing an erotic story set in politics two years ago. The country wasn't specified (but a mix of several in my mind) but it was a presidential election where an outsider won. He suddenly turned into a megalomaniac and it turned out he and his wife and adult daughter had been hypnotized by the loosing candidate's 'puppeteer'. Wife and daughter became sex addicts and the presidents two aides had to cover up the disaster with the help of 'special forces' that had been used for sexual espionage during the campaign.

I hit some problems and never finished the story but it was fun to write. After the American election got 'interesting' it didn't seem wise to finish and publish it: seemed to be enough international 'interference' without a Swedish participation...

Halin24
 
Just fyi

I just thought people might want or need an impetus to be creative with a political theme, and that there could be a place to put links to your stories and poems.

It should not be a hotbed of political discussion. There is a place for that: the Politics Forum.

Oh for fuck's sakes... Why must you put this here?

Now that we all agree that Trump isn't the best person around, can we be done? His competition just sucked worse, but that's not the point. Keep this bullshit in the politics thread please. I keep getting triggered here in my AH safe space, and that's not very inclusive of all of you.
 
I just submitted one, altho it's nothing to do with american politics. It's "political" in so far as it deals with Thailand and the sex industry there.

"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow." - Can a Thai Girl and a Farang Find Love?
 
Last edited:
I just submitted one, altho it's nothing to do with american politics. It's "political" in so far as it deals with Thailand and the sex industry there.

"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow." - Can a Thai Girl and a Farang Find Love?

Gave me a bit of an ear worm there. :D


(and Literotica the tag farang)






Would anyone be interested in a (fun) challenge, in any category, of erotica with an overt political theme?

Given our new "regime," a number of themes come to mind:

--Humor and Satire would obviously be big

--Erotica in a Dystopian Future

--Porn and politics

--Erotica as a form of resistance

--Sex and religion

--The sex lives of our leaders

--Outlaw sexualities

I would love to see some essays, and political poetry as well.

Any takers?
No stories yet, just my blatant plug for two threads I've created on Literotica in Story Ideas, and the rest of this post:

It is a place where women rule.
and
CMNF club

In the first story, the president of the woman's country/country-of-sorts is a friendly separatist lesbian living with three other women. Chances are, there are a number of American women who have migrated to her country, or at least visiting it for a bit of a respite from the Trump presidency.


ANTIFA might not do well there, though, as, for among other reasons, very few men are allowed in.




In the CMNF story, I'm having fun.

A lady name Hillary—last name starts with a "C" (with 6 other letters)—does a few cameos:

Lucy drove. Hillary sat in the front passenger seat. She was the oldest by far: “I’m a sexy-genarian” she occasionally joked. She was also somewhat relaxed and the most comfortable. She had shoulder-length blond hair with a bit of a flip which poured over her shoulders a bit—longer than it’s been for a couple decades; and her accent was a mix of Southern and mid-Atlantic. She occasionally told Lucy to relax in her driving: that she was doing fine.

About 15 minutes from the CMNF Club, Hillary opened a small case and pulled out a flask of Jack Daniels, and poured a shot into a small flute: the first of two. While she could put back hard liquor with the rest of the guys—often surprising some men, she sipped most of the first shot, and then all of the second, of the distilled liquor smoothly.

“The Club generally frowns on anything harder than 25 proof or a bottle of wine per person per table per three hours.”


You may only post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion.



I'm also doing an parody of pro-Trump alt-right YouTube celebrity-of-sorts Lauren Southern. Currently she's tied up and being diddled by the club president, though no penile penetration as per some contract she, he, and a few lower-tiered Trump associates made.




One of the characters in the story is at least provisionally named Mitt Romney.

Physically Mitt Romney was tall and lanky—over 195 cm (over 6' 5") and under 77.5 kg (under 170 lbs). Mitt Romney’s skin was milky white, save for the freckles; though they too were somewhat light. They were also numerous—the top 5% of freckled people in freckling if one will.

As Mitt Romney wore a T-shirt, his forearms were exposed with veins that could almost be seen from 10 paces away. Mitt Romney’s arms were disproportionately long by about 15-to-20 cm, giving Mitt Romney a somewhat simian appearance. They were also quite sinuous with weightlifting and activities that exercised the hands. His biceps weren’t terribly bulgingly large, but his upper forearms were, if anything, bigger and more muscular.

Mitt Romney’s fingers were long: strong yet nimble—and artistic. Give him a sheet of paper, say a page of a legal document turned over, and an HB pencil, and in 10 minutes he could draw Falling Waters from memory so good you could probably sell it for $100 even in a “red state.”

[/color]


You may only post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion.


(After I post this, I'm going to listen to this. :D
Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Ears (Full Album)
38:43
electronic stuff)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All right, this thread is making me want to turn a scene in one of my novels into a full-blown erotica short story. This dude just got elected Governor, his wife goes to his office in the state Capitol building the night of the inaugural ball after telling him to meet her there. When he shows up, she's naked on his desk. He tells her there are video cameras in the office and takes her into the bathroom and 'has his way' with her in there. Later in the evening, the Chief of Staff confronts them about their 'antics,' telling them that Capitol security is really pissed off. They really don't give a shit and continue this sort of thing throughout his entire term as Governor . . .
 
Actual stories seem to be a little limited here. But here's a piece of rather dystopian political erotica that was submitted in the SF category as alternative / future history. "And the Snow Fell" for your enjoyment.
 
Might as well resurrect this one, and I can even stay non-partisan. I wrote shit er I mean this story title and first line awhile back:

AN ACT OF CONGRESS - As the junior senator futilely plowed my ass with his pathetic little prick, I thought to myself, "The cloud-computing lobby is NOT paying me enough for this!"

Antics in "the land of nothing free and the home of the depraved" have widened the scope of political targetry. Go for Zuck. Call him Muck.
 
https://www.literotica.com/s/snitches-ch-01-day-01

819xdTWNzQL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL480_SR321,480_.jpg


https://www.literotica.com/s/retribution-20

51VASC7NrQL.jpg


81UNT+IwTIL.SR160,240_BG243,243,243.jpg
 
What a great idea! I would like to participate, too, in any chosen theme.

It’s also cool to see how many authors here have already written stories with political themes/plots. I’m going back through prior posts for links; I would really enjoy reading them all.

If anyone is interested in political economy, specifically credit crises and debt based derivatives, my story Investing Time uses these in its arc and backdrop.
 
Hi, I would also like to participate in the writing of one of these topics, the topic of political prostitution is very relevant in our time, you can write a lot of interesting things. But I am an aspiring writer, and I write at a student level, so I can advise good authors and professionals. https://paidpaper.net/best-book-report-services/ It helps to save time and spend on training.
 
Last edited:
Sexually tormenting Tucker Carlson is just too easy, but that would probably be what I write.

That and Russian Honeypot Femme Fatale seduces Jordan Peterson, breaks his heart, just to see what his next book will be like.

Incels finally get their wish: government sponsored girlfriends. What's the catch? The girlfriends are Femmebots and the Incels have to live in a new U.S. Territory called "Incelland" and never get on the internet again.
 
Five months inactive -- this thread slogs. Maybe because nothing funny or erotic out in the world. Anything like attack / parody will be quickly obsoleted by upcoming events.

Past depravities make more stable targets, with parallels drawn betwixt then and now, sure. Caligula's court; Medici-run Vatican; heyday of Versailles; Forbidden City; banana republics, US Southern statehouses; Cuba before Castro. Or any opera company.
 
boris the asshole
getting a supreme spanking
in front of the world
 
Back
Top