A question to CD TG women

Please don't flame me, I have a question I would love to ask as I have been sort of beaten up a few times.
First a preamble as it applies to my outlook and is pertain-ate to the question.
I consider myself straight and have been in a long term marriage and several straight relationships. I love to please and I am not happy unless my partner has had several orgasms. I LOVE to eat pussy. I love to look in her eyes as my tongue brings her to orgasm.
Several years ago I became fascinated and extremely attracted to feminine pre-op transgender women. I long to make love to them and and to bring them to orgasm with my mouth.

Here is he question.

When I suggest eating a lovers pussy she doesn't get offended and call me a lesbian or a sissy. If I am having a chat with a TG or CD she is so offended by my desire to touch or suck her clit she calls me gay or a bottom sissy. She immediately says I only date tops and ends conversation.
Why?

I'm not exactly clear about your or your partner's status gender-wise but, if she is cis, then women get uppity about men touching dicks, no matter who the dick belongs to or what name (clit) you give it. It's just plain old bigotry and I don't see why a TG woman can shed any more light on this than anyone.
I've never understood why some women are so repulsed by gay men sex. Sucking one sex organ or another... so what?

Please don't flame me, I have a question I would love to ask as I have been sort of beaten up a few times.
First a preamble as it applies to my outlook and is pertain-ate to the question.
I consider myself straight and have been in a long term marriage and several straight relationships. I love to please and I am not happy unless my partner has had several orgasms. I LOVE to eat pussy. I love to look in her eyes as my tongue brings her to orgasm.
Several years ago I became fascinated and extremely attracted to feminine pre-op transgender women. I long to make love to them and and to bring them to orgasm with my mouth.

Here is he question.

When I suggest eating a lovers pussy she doesn't get offended and call me a lesbian or a sissy. If I am having a chat with a TG or CD she is so offended by my desire to touch or suck her clit she calls me gay or a bottom sissy. She immediately says I only date tops and ends conversation.
Why?

I myself get a little tired of guys who contact me wanting to suck my cock or have me fuck them in the ass, but I'm never rude about it. My attitude is: I don't dress up this way to NOT get fucked in my ass. There are CD tops, but I have found that the vast majority are bottoms. I state my ground rules: I'd rather just be the bottom, but I will be versatile, and sucking each other's cocks is pretty much a given (for me).

Some CDs who have been around a while may be showing a little too much frustration, but don't give up: keep talking to them. The fact is, it CAN be frustrating - it seems like everybody wants to be the bottom, making one wonder where all the tops are. The only suggestion I would make is to start off (when the conversation gets sexual) talking more about reciprocal activities, rather than you sucking their cock.

Personally, I don't tend to answer PMs when the sender wants to take on the bottom role that I feel is obviously mine (dibs!), based on my persona and how I'm dressed. I wouldn't even cross the street to get my dick sucked by a man if I didn't get to do the same for him. I'm bi, and still prefer to look down at a woman's face sucking me, rather than a man. I showed up like this to take the woman's role.

My first piece of advise would be to stop conflating crossdressers and transgender women. These are two completely different things, and speaking from personal experience it gets really, really tiring the way people don't seem to get that.

Back