ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh... Its the evil cat grin.... Something is bad going to happen... Or was it the other way around?:rolleyes:

HAHA lauren...

*yawns* I better get some sleep... *strugles to get up, forgeting that Arc was on top of him.* You're not going to let me get up are you?;) Well... You can play with my souless body... cuz my spirit is out of here!

~Hybird's soul signing off~

OOO ~ I get the play with the Dragon's soul-less body ...

*very evil cat grins*

HEH HEH HEH ...

*chains the dragon up in chains*

*slides open the door* .... okay.... s'quse me, i seem to be.... intruding... lol *slides shut the door*

nowhere?!?! well.... i too have to go in about half an houir *laughs* whats going on?

mmmm *wraps his arms around Laurens waist and grins at her*

well, that would mean that Khag would have to register himfelf wouldn't it?

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO ORP people. Wooohooo, my exile is ended for a day at least. Back at my old trusty keyboard.

Chewey

Arc da Rat said:
*sucks on GM's finger being poked at her*

Mmmm ... yummy ... *evil fangy grin*

*Blinks, and then curses his luck as Arc moves on. Lays back in his chair, and yawns*

Heya, Chewey. Good ol' trusty keyboard, huh? Have you named it yet?

Whoooo!
Twelfth highest poster in this thread, and movin' on up!

I may never be able to make seventh, but I'll try my damnedest for tenth!

The GrandMage said:

*Blinks, and then curses his luck as Arc moves on. Lays back in his chair, and yawns*

Heya, Chewey. Good ol' trusty keyboard, huh? Have you named it yet?

Hello GM, have not named it yet, but thinking about it. Its the best pet I ever had. Doesnt make a mess and I cant forget to feed it.

Chewey

The GrandMage said:
Whoooo!
Twelfth highest poster in this thread, and movin' on up!

I may never be able to make seventh, but I'll try my damnedest for tenth!

With me being off for a while, I wonder how far I have fallen? Used to be number 2.

Chewey

I dunno. Check for yourself. Do you want me to hold your hand?

And perhaps you should get around to naming it. I've never named mine, but they only last as long as the little legs in the back last, and they usually break during my second angry rant.

The GrandMage said:
I dunno. Check for yourself. Do you want me to hold your hand?

And perhaps you should get around to naming it. I've never named mine, but they only last as long as the little legs in the back last, and they usually break during my second angry rant.

YOU , Angry rant? Never. LOL

Anyway, off to play with the kids. See you all tonight after they are in bed.

Chewey

chewbacca71 said:
With me being off for a while, I wonder how far I have fallen? Used to be number 2.

Chewey

Well, guess who's fourth, now? Hahaha!

That's right, you! Went down two spots! Gonna have to post like mad to keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back