GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies, bears and gents:

Update from the sad state of MD..we are having a mini heat wave for the nonce, though they are calling for thunderstorms here in a bit (outside: 81 degrees, muggy as all hell)

Mood: whimsical
Wearing: blue denim capris with a tee that says *Talk Nerdy to Me*, black satin bra, black satin boy shorts.
Listening to: My children argue. (Kidlets, gotta love em)

Off to torture random people elsewhere..back later :rose:

Yah I suppose you are right Sam, I was going to ask her (you too if you like) to come for a walk, it's a beautiful day here.

Instead I will astrally project the images and sensations.

(putting on my snow boats, winter coat, mini-gloves with the silver stars on them and my black fleece cap with the snowflake in the centre)

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Evening ladies, bears and gents:

Update from the sad state of MD..we are having a mini heat wave for the nonce, though they are calling for thunderstorms here in a bit (outside: 81 degrees, muggy as all hell)

:rose:

We are under a tornado watch until 9pm tonight! YUCK...

LzBnLvr said:
We are under a tornado watch until 9pm tonight! YUCK...

Poor lady *hugs* makes sense though since we are under severe thunderstorm warning here until around that same time and you are bit south/west of me...

Samandiriel said:
I'm here to send my love to bed now. :rose:

Come you, it's time. :heart:

The good news is I'm already in bed... waiting for you my Gentle Darkness...

The bad news is i have wireless (grin)

I love you :rose:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Poor lady *hugs* makes sense though since we are under severe thunderstorm warning here until around that same time and you are bit south/west of me...

I'm biding my time - I'll have to shut the computer down when the thunderstorms get here.

Nirvanadragones said:
More MORE!! :catroar:

*throwing in another pounce and a tumble til we fall outta the thread*

I am running outta energy here, woman..You know I am not as young as I pretend to be!!!

(Contented happy smirkey sigh) ... i'm being pounced and tickled and fed chocolate :catroar:

Ok.. One more pounce and one more morsel of chocolate and I'll tell... promise... :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
(Contented happy smirkey sigh) ... i'm being pounced and tickled and fed chocolate :catroar:

Ok.. One more pounce and one more morsel of chocolate and I'll tell... promise... :devil:

*hand feeding you the most sumptuous chocolate ever*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back