May Between a Rock and A Disaster!

My method of dealing with the Irish problem is not violence which as you correctly pointed out doesn't work. The correct method is extreme violence which certainly does work. Cromwell understood this and killed 50,000 Irishmen and that kept them quiet for 250 years. Morally repugnant it may be, but history has shown time and again that for violence to be effective it has to be totally over the top. The object is to out terrorise the terrorist and make the innocent population completely intimidated.

Italy has 6 times the population of Greece and 11 times the GDP. When Italy either defaults on its loans or fails to recapitalize its debt that problem cannot be excised like Greece. It's just too big. It will impact all of Europe's currency markets including UK.

Portugal and Spain are quaking in their boots behind Italy and even France's debt to GDP ratio is running at 200% - twice the USA's and ten times that of some advanced countries. In a globalized world paying the price will not be limited to the Italians.

And just imagine the impact on intra - European emigration of an Italian collapse under current EU rules it couldn't be stopped. The Nationalists everywhere would exploit it to the n'th degree. :)
By extreme violence, you mean something like that perpetrated by the Zionist in 1948 wiping out entire settlements and forcing those that lived off of the land they'd occupied for centuries. Yep that sure worked didn't it. I mean there is no problem in the middle east now is there? The Arabs have just accepted their lot and sat back in awe of their Superiors in Israel. :) The only way your method could work is to take it as far as total annihilation, something which is easier said than done. Someone else tried that and set the whole world against him.

The USA's debt to GDP ratio is way above 100 percent. I think you are talking about the deficit which is the difference between the cost of servicing the debt and the amount actually paid. The last time I checked that was 120% of GDP which means that the debt is growing by the day. one wonders why other countries, through the IMF, tolerate this ever-increasing problem. Well as they say in the finance business "If you owe the bank £100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank £100 million that's the bank's problem." It is not the countries that owe the money who are doing the quaking, it's the ones they owe it to that have to be worried.

No one is going to worry about a sudden influx of Italians, after all, they are white, catholic, make great Ice cream, pizza, coffee and even fish and chips, what's not to like? We dealt with it before in the period immediately after WW2, we'll deal with it again.

As far as money markets go what makes you think any panic will be limited to Europe as I said It's not just a European problem. If Italy defaults the people they owe the money to will panic and try to take their cash back from all the other countries that owe them, including the USA which owes more than anyone else. End result, global devaluation of currencies and the people who lose out are those with monies invested.
 
Last edited:
The USA's debt to GDP ratio is way above 100 percent. I think you are talking about the deficit which is the difference between the cost of servicing the debt and the amount actually paid..

US Government debt to GDP is forecast to be 107% for the next quarter. Are you aggregating government and non - government debt?
 
US Government debt to GDP is forecast to be 107% for the next quarter. Are you aggregating government and non - government debt?

Considering that their deficit for years from 2010 to 2016 was 115% of GDP meaning national debt rose by 115% of GDP every year that cannot be true. No, I'm not aggregating anything. nor am I using forecasts/guesses.

Today the Federal Debt alone is about $21,818,103,811,690.47. That doesn't include state or local debt.
The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States was worth 19390.60 billion US dollars in 2017

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/debt_clock
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp
beware of the clickbait

If you include State and city debt the debt figure rockets.
 
Last edited:
My method of dealing with the Irish problem is not violence which as you correctly pointed out doesn't work. The correct method is extreme violence

even France's debt to GDP ratio is running at 200%

So you're advocating an ethnic cleansing of the Irish? Yeah, that's fucking crazy.

Also, France's debt to GDP is only about 97%.

Italy's is 131%.

Your logic on this is completely wrong. The paper your basing your argument off of (that debt causes countries to collapse) was found to have screwed up basic math.

So let's sum this all up: you've got basic facts wrong, you're supporting evidence was found to be wrong, and you're solution is ethnic cleansing.
 
Back
Top