Female Chastity

sub2femdom

Really Experienced
I used to be a dom, and my female subjects never seemed to like the idea of Female Chastity. There seems to be little interest in it, and there's not a lot of videos on the kink either.

Just wondering if many of the women here are into it.

If you like it, what do you enjoy about it?

If you don't like it, what turns you off about it?

The chastity as in chastity belt for females is really bulky, dirty and overall not easy or discreet to use. Reason being, you can't really lock it in place other than around the waist, and you will have to have a big plate that covers the entire crotch and then somehow goes around the asshole (which is actually very close to pussy). Toilet becomes a problem. There's no way to go number one without wetting the belt, and there's no way to dry it afterwards, so you are looking at walking with droplets of pee all over your crotch. You can't have urethra unobstructed, because it's right next to pussy opening and clit, and obviously you can't wear a catheter long-term and stay save and comfy. Not to mention, can you imagine hiding this thing under clothes?

The problem here is that without such design you can't prevent masturbation. Females can get off with full satisfaction pretty easily, unlike men in chastity, so you'd want to block access to the entire area. And it's not like anyone uses chastity for actual cheating prevention in 2018 - I could thing of a couple smaller solutions for preventing penetration exclusively.

That said, if you are not talking about a device/belt, but rather about orgasm denial in general - there are plenty of girls who enjoy that, and engage on it on a long-term basis.
Now, here you should understand that "plenty" is a relative term. The OD scene is actually relatively small, especially when you talk about long-term denial. It generally comes as an extension to an already existing DS relationship. Furthermore, most people will not engage in such relationship with anyone other than their closest partners/spouses.

That's why among women you meet it's not a huge deal.

Last edited:
I have no interest in it. Just doesn't appeal in any way, shape or form.

Now orgasm denial? That can be good so long as it doesn't go on for more than a day. For me anyway. I had one BF who would keep doing things to keep me stimulated for hours on end with no relief. Then I would just go crazy when he finally let me cum. And cum. And cum...

Although I've never used a chastity belt, I've seen them online, and I must agree with the above posters. They seem very uncomfortable, impossible to conceal under clothing, and unhygienic. Mentally enforced imposed orgasm denial, or even self-touching denial, on the other hand, can be very arousing, even maddeningly so, especially after extended periods of time extending over several days or even a week or so. The sub has to be allowed to cum eventually, though, or they lose their purpose, at least in my opinion.

Although I've never used a chastity belt, I've seen them online, and I must agree with the above posters. They seem very uncomfortable, impossible to conceal under clothing, and unhygienic. Mentally enforced imposed orgasm denial, or even self-touching denial, on the other hand, can be very arousing, even maddeningly so, especially after extended periods of time extending over several days or even a week or so. The sub has to be allowed to cum eventually, though, or they lose their purpose, at least in my opinion.

My experience with male chastity has been mostly short-term, was always done in sessions, so I don't really have a contribution or opinion when it comes to long term OD.

And yes, it's ultimately about orgasm denial, and the tease, and where I think my thoughts align with your statement about how maddeningly arousing it can be. I know for me, the device adds to OD in the sense that it's a constant physical reminder of the denial, whereas OD without any device can wear off when ones mind turns to things outside of the bedroom.

What I love about it, or at least learned from a domina, was that being in chastity was basically like being put into a state of sexual arousal, and being kept there. Teasing and chastity play only heightens it. Being aroused in that way, I was taught, was much better than direct stimulation to have an orgasm, which lasts only a short period of time, and then the arousal is gone; so it's much better to hum along and be permanently aroused.

The orgasm given after hours of denial via chastity is then more amazing, powerful, and gratifying. I guess I took those lessons to heart- even though that relationship ended a couple of years ago, I still self-chastise for sometimes hours at a time, and even often while browsing or chatting here, I'm in chastity and buzzing with arousal, unable to get any direct stimulation, yet mentally really getting off.

Of course, without the will of the keyholder, I eventually 'release', often times while watching or reading about chastity or cuckold fantasies.

So yeah... My interest in all of this is to gain more female perspective on chastity, but maybe I'm looking for more on female OD in general? Still trying to figure myself out (as I've said a few times I think!). Thanks for reading!

Pure Ecstasy When You Finally Have an Orgam!

I used to be a dom, and my female subjects never seemed to like the idea of Female Chastity. There seems to be little interest in it, and there's not a lot of videos on the kink either.

I practice female chastity, but in combination with “edging” myself; repeatedly taking myself to the brink of an orgasm, but ceasing the stimulate before my orgasm triggers. After a few days of “edging” without an orgasm, I find it difficult to concentrate on anything except my need to cum. I love being in a state of constant horniness. As the days turn into weeks, I fervently anticipate just being able to “edge” myself. When I finally do have an orgasm, it is so intense and, as it sweeps over me, I feel I have lost complete control of my body.

Surrendering control of your sexual pleasure to someone else makes it even more exciting and they have the joy of withholding from you, what your body craves the most.

I do wonder, whether it has any long-term physical or psychological affects.

Is it a source of great sexual arousal for you to see or know that you have the power to deny another woman the sexual gratification her body yearns to have?

I’ve found that most women prefer the idea of control and permission and even obedience instead of chastity even though in many instances it amounts to the same thing

Nezhul has exactly described the lacks of common female chastity belts. Because of that, my husband has let my outer labias pierced with 4 pur golden rings each and connected them with a chain and a heartshaped lock. So I cannot touch my clit or insert something in my fuckhole, but easy clean my pussy with shower Jets. So he kept me chaste longtime

I wouldn't ask for nor talk about locking myself in a chastity cage in casual conversation either. Except maybe online. However, exploring when alone, that's different. Lots of useful info. More non useful info that's for sure.

I would want to explore several hours of time in a female chastity belt. I could see how that could be very hot.
But I wouldn't go longer AND resulting play would have to start in the shower.

I also know that I do not do well with long-term denial or orgasm. When released it is actually harder for me to cum.

What turns me off? I love cock! There's only one chastity device in our household, and my cuckold wears it! (Actually, he's got four cock locks. Variety is the spice of life!)

Back