in-laws turn on

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
Would love to hear ideas about in-laws. My brother in law's lingering hugs and leering stares when no one is watching is starting to give me thoughts. He is younger and single and wild. His brother, my husband is buttoned up a bit too tight. I know it's wrong and would lead no where good but damn it's a turn on. Probably because it is so wrong and improbable.

Anybody else have an in-law that turns them on?
 
For years, it has been a sister-in-law. Those out of context remarks that imply several meanings and accompanied with a wink. Or the standing a bit close when they didn't have to and a lingering hand when passing by.

Makes you wonder "what if".....
 
How much would it take for you to think, no, to know she was open to it?
 
I’ve had a thing for my sister in law for years. They live next door, so there has been a lot of flirting, some occasional touching.
Recently, they came over one evening while my wife was out of town. It was a hot evening and they wanted to cool of and asked if they could skinny dip. Long story short, the three of us ended up fucking all night long.
 
How much would it take for you to think, no, to know she was open to it?

Not very much more...maybe an added drink for both at the next gathering, or a more direct push back on her next roaming hand. :D
 
How about mother or father in laws? My husband's eyes will often linger on my mother who is in her sixties. He is 42 and I am 38. Is that unusual? His dad is too old for me. I don't get it but wondering if that is really a turn on for some guys/girls?
 
I can see why it would be so hot: it's sort of like incest, and definitely betrayal. It's double-whammy forbidden fruit.
 
My cousins wife. Holy fuck she is smokin hot! And she has this way about her that oozes femininity, grace and sensuality. But I could never do it.
 
jharp - How do you fantasize it happens? Scene, what is she like in that instance, what is it like when you both know what is happening and don't pull away?
 
Bil

Would love to hear ideas about in-laws. My brother in law's lingering hugs and leering stares when no one is watching is starting to give me thoughts. He is younger and single and wild. His brother, my husband is buttoned up a bit too tight. I know it's wrong and would lead no where good but damn it's a turn on. Probably because it is so wrong and improbable.

Anybody else have an in-law that turns them on?

Well, taking your situation...the heat could be as you are about to marry the 'buttoned down' brother and yet the future BIL is always teasing you, and brushing his hand across your butt, or hugging you just a little to long.

So, it's the night before your wedding and the BIL has loaned you his apartment since it is near the location of the wedding the next day. You are sitting in front of the mirror, naked, combing your hair when the BIL texts you. He teases you for awhile and then he suggests he needs to come by and pick up something in his bedroom. You tell him he can't come because you are naked. He texts back... "I'm walking into my apartment now"....... How's that?
 
My first wife sister, she was young then. Had a great ass. Did get a chance to dance with her at my sons wedding was nice. Would do her in a minute.
My 2nd wife sister in law was a hot little blond that looked like she could be lots of fun.
 
jharp - How do you fantasize it happens? Scene, what is she like in that instance, what is it like when you both know what is happening and don't pull away?

Fuck. I don't even need to think too hard on this one.

She asked me over to my cousins house while he's away at work. It's a rare day off for me and I just want to relax. But relaxation won't come since I gave my word to help her. I help her out with her latest project (she's into art, pottery and photography). Throughout it I notice the lowcut shirt she's wearing and the tight daisy dukes she has on. I can't keep my eyes off her and she knows it. Smiling that coy little smile she has when she knows the effect she has on men. Me in this case. She's 5ft 5in, slender to athletic build, hair so blonde its white, tan skin and D cup titties that jiggle that eye catching way when she walks. She isn't wearing a bra.

She's a tease. HUGE tease. And despite being 13 years older than her I know she finds me attractive. She has said so on more than one occasion. So I imagine that after I help her out and just as I'm getting ready to leave, she's bending over again to flash her ass or tits and I just can't take it any more. I snap; one tease too many. I move up behind her and grab her. She pauses and goes rigid; shocked and unsure before I pull her up and into me. She straightens, gasping for breath, eyes wide. She knows she's teased me one too many times. I wrap my arms around her, grinding into her, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear, whispering naughty things I want to do to her, how I'm going to take her right here and now. She recovers and wraps her arm around my head, pulling me closer and grind her ass into me with equal passion. I stop and turn her around. There is no love and affection here. I'm not like her husband. I'm just going to fuck her. I'm going to take her. And she knows it. I rip her shirt off and watch her tits spill free and then take them into my mouth. Suckling them, nibbling and biting them as she pulls my head close into them. I then stand up and grab her by the hair. Shes looking at me now with a bit of fear but she complies. Her eyes tell me the truth. Shes so submissive and ready. I push her to her knees and whip out my cock. Holding a handful of hair and I guide her forward as she takes me into her mouth. I'm not gentle as I fuck her face, telling her what a good girl submissive little slut she is as she deepthroats my 7 inches. She moans her approval and sucks harder to please me. After a few minutes of this I stand her up then have her lay back on the couch. I force the daisy dukes off to find shes not wearing panties. Shes so wett and smells so good I have to taste her.

I bury my face in her snatch. Following the little white-blonde landing strip. I eat her with passion and she cums on my tongue. I taste her nectar and its sweet. I'm hooked. Now I'm burning for her. I take off my pants, my cock is so hard it's like a 7in steel pole. I line it up with her pussy and I ram it in. She cries out in ecstasy as I bury myself balls deep into her. I pull almost all the way out then slam into her hard. She cries out. I do it again and again. Bringing her to the cusp of another orgasm but not enough to push her over. Now I'm the one teasing her and she doesn't like the turn around. But she's a devious little slut and begins flexing her pussy muscles. I feel as if I'm in a hot, tight and wet velvet tunnel. I pull out to the tip and hold it there as I stare into her eyes. She smiles and begs 'please'. I slam into her. I spend the rest of the afternoon pounding her. She screams and cums on my cock again and again. She cries out and tells me I'm the best she has ever had, that my cock hits places her Husband can't. She tells me I'm every fantasy she has ever had about me come true and more. She tells me I own her pussy. Her voice is like pure seduction. It's a livewire to my cock. And combined with the hot, liquid tightness of her perfect pussy it's too much for me. I empty myself into her with a roar, making her cum one last time. After that I'm on cloud 9. My head is swimming. She curls up next to me planting kisses across my chest. She reemphasizes that I own her now. That I can do whatever I want to her, wherever I want it. She's tired of being the good girl; the perfect wife. I should be feeling guilty for betraying my cousin like this. I was like an older brother to him growing up. but at this moment all I feel is satisfaction and contentment. I know the guilt will come later. She's still planting kisses to my chest as she works lower to my abdomen. My cock starts to show signs of life again. She smiles and starts to stroke it. It's at that moment the phone rings. Caller ID says it's my cousin calling from his office. Without even breaking stride she winks at me and picks up the phone. She is still stroking me. She talks to him calmly, little coos of love and honey do things. It's all so lovey dovey. I'm amazed at her ability to lie so effortlessly to her husband as she's stroking my cock. When he asks if I was a big help, her eyes grow wide and she smiles at me with naughty intent. She says I was perfect. I cant believe how brazen she is. Each word dripping with double meaning and innuendo. She slowly crawls up my body and straddles me cowgirl style. I'm hard as fucking steel again. Their phonecall is winding down. She tells him she loves him just as she sinks down onto my cock. Then she hangs up. She whispers into my ear we have plenty of time. He wont ne home till that evening. A usual occurrence with him as he's trying to get ahead in his career. I proceed to fuck her well into the evening, dropping load after load into her hot pussy or mouth. I'm saving her ass for later. And I intend to be the first to take it. I leave an hour before he's going to come home, house nice and straight leaving no evidence of our illicit liaison. She makes me promise to see her again and I know I will.



That situation has nearly happened twice. How do I know? She has more or less admitted it to me. When she knows I'm coming over she wears clothes that emphasize her body to tease me. She doesn't wear panties or bras. She likes to tease me. And she wants me to take her. My cousin loves her, worships her. He's placed her on a pedestal. He makes love to her and he gets the job done when doing it. But she wants to get fucked hard and he just isn't capable of doing it.
I don't know what's so special about me that brings this out of her. But I caught her drunk one time after my cousin passed out in a drunken stupor and we put him 5o bed. She confessed to me wanting to take her and just use her for my pleasure. There have to be hundreds of men she interacts with in her Art and photography buisness. All of them better looking than me. Yet she treats them professionally or keeps them at arms length. One guy didn't get the hint and she verbally emasculated him on the spot. She can certainly be mean. She doesn't know why I bring this out in her. And she doesn't want to cheat on her Husband. But she's hinted in that way that women do, that if I want it, its mine.

So you can imagine my distress and arousal at this situation
 
Last edited:
wow! Hot story. Thanks.
What's it going to take for you to go for it?
 
wow! Hot story. Thanks.
What's it going to take for you to go for it?

The right situation and moment where we are alone and will be for some time where self control slips. That's why I've been avoiding her. She knows I'm about to crack and she has ramped up the teasing. She knows, in that way women always seem to know. But I don't want to betray my cousin.
 
Does your cousin take good care of her? Is she insatiable?
You are not getting enough at home?
 
Does your cousin take good care of her? Is she insatiable?
You are not getting enough at home?


I know more about their sex life than I want too. From what I understand when they make love he rocks her world. But its soft and tender. A husband making love to his wife. And she likes it. But she wants to get fucked hard. She wants to have her hair pulled, her ass slapped. She wants to be dominated, tied up and used. She wants to explore a rape fantasy. She wants to get nasty. She has tried to bring it up to him to expand their bedroom activities but he gets upset. He doesn't want to hurt her.

I think she focused on me when my girlfriend of the time was out with her and a few of her friends. And she told them, in graphic detail, the stuff ai used to do to her. How ai could make her pussy sore for days after. Come to think of it the teasing started not long after that.

Now my girlfriend and I broke up some months ago when she accepted a career advancing job out of state. But its left me in a state of sexual frustration.
 
You know something....it just occurred to me. You know those Literotica stories where the Husband finds out his beautiful wife may be having an affair? Those stories. I just realized my cousin fits those to a T. Gorgeous loving wife at home who is just looking to unleash her inner slut. And I'm the horrible friend/Family who she cheats with.

I think I need to stop talking about this. You seem like trouble tempting me to take that plunge.
 
I know more about their sex life than I want too. From what I understand when they make love he rocks her world. But its soft and tender. A husband making love to his wife. And she likes it. But she wants to get fucked hard. She wants to have her hair pulled, her ass slapped. She wants to be dominated, tied up and used. She wants to explore a rape fantasy. She wants to get nasty. She has tried to bring it up to him to expand their bedroom activities but he gets upset. He doesn't want to hurt her.

I think she focused on me when my girlfriend of the time was out with her and a few of her friends. And she told them, in graphic detail, the stuff ai used to do to her. How ai could make her pussy sore for days after. Come to think of it the teasing started not long after that.

Now my girlfriend and I broke up some months ago when she accepted a career advancing job out of state. But its left me in a state of sexual frustration.

BOLD...THIS.

I believe many "extra activity" relationships are rooted in these thoughts.
 
It's erotic because the tabboos around it are wild

I guess being turned-on by the idea of a bedding an in-law has a lot to do with who you are thinking of pleasuring and what will they be thinking at the family outings. Imagine sitting between your wife and her at Thanksgiving dinner. The conversation remaining pretty generic, but you know, that every time the sister-in-law looks at you she is thinking the same thoughts you are about how you ravaged each other like wild animals not to long ago.
 
There is that but there is also the release of long sequestered desires you cannot avoid. This of course makes for the thing you imagine while sitting at the table that much more interesting...
 
There is that but there is also the release of long sequestered desires you cannot avoid. This of course makes for the thing you imagine while sitting at the table that much more interesting...

True, the many little touches, little looks, little rubs. The glances at one another before it happened that made you think of doing it. The suspense and desire growing every time you see them.
 
Back
Top