Spot a swinger?

ACV

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Posts
611
Have you guys ever wondered who in your lives might be into the lifestyle? Is there a way to tell if your neighbours or co workers like to swing? Is there some kind of secret sign or symbol that lets other swingers know?

I've often walked around at work and wondered who might be into that kind of thing, and there's a few I would imagine would be, but I could never ask!

Just wondered if any of you guys knew of any ways to tell?
 
Have you guys ever wondered who in your lives might be into the lifestyle? Is there a way to tell if your neighbours or co workers like to swing? Is there some kind of secret sign or symbol that lets other swingers know?

I've often walked around at work and wondered who might be into that kind of thing, and there's a few I would imagine would be, but I could never ask!

Just wondered if any of you guys knew of any ways to tell?
Yes, there is a secret signal for swingers; Go up to any women in your neighborhood and ask her for a blow job, it she signals you with her middle finger, she is in the swinger club! :)
 
You can either google "swinger clubs in xxxx area" or you can get someone to show you the secret glandshake.
 
I'm gonna get torn apart here aren't I?!

I realise it sounds like a stupid question, and maybe it is, but I was just wondering if there was some way to tell!
 
You can either google "swinger clubs in xxxx area" or you can get someone to show you the secret glandshake.
Giggle is right, go online and Google swinger clubs in your area and you will find different organization you can contact.
 
Tell me more about the glandshake, better yet, post a video of yourself doing it so we all know what out is!
 
Sometimes we make a mistake and pull out our club card instead of our license or credit card by mistake.

One urban legend I have heard is swingers have white rocks in their yard. There are none in our yard, but a neighbor has some, so who knows.
 
Step 1: Look at the genitalia
If it is a penis, proceed to step 2.
If it is a vagina, proceed to step 3.
Step 2: Is the penis entering and exiting a vagina? If yes, proceed to step 3. If no, proceed to step 5.
Step 3: Does the vagina contain multiple penises? If yes, proceed to step 4. If no, proceed to step 5.
Step 4: Congratulations you may have discovered a Swinger.
Step 5: This person is possibly not a Swinger.
 
Short answer: No.

Slightly longer answer: Ask them.

Better answer: Listen to gossip. Judge reputations. Just don't believe everything.

Some of my relatives were active swingers. I had no hint, till other relatives started gossiping. (Then we became kissin' cousins, but that's another story.) Contrawise, some cow-orkers were rumored to be swingers. Alas, malicious false rumors ruined their reps and forced them to quit.

Then there was a Southern town where I was told swingers self-identified by wearing white leather shoes. I guess to go incognito, they went barefoot.
 
We had some good close friends I suspected maybe swingers once.

Early 40s.

Good fun couple.

No kids.

It was little things, like when the four of us went for a local walk around the lake, it naturally turned into us walking and talking with the respective other partner.

When chatting over dinner they easily turned conversation over to things like "the ping pong ball shows in Thailand"

I really think they may have been but never found out.

Think if they were they were playing it very slow with us being a "church going couple with kids"

Sadly they've moved to the other side of the country now.

So to answer your question, I think if its people already in your life you're questioning, I guess look for the little things or be very strategic with conversation.

But ffs don't go jumping in with the question. I'd rather loose the opertunity than loose friends.
 
I know plenty of swingers, though not one myself. They did it by going down the usual routes of finding local swingers via the web. But the notion of being able to spot them in a crowd is ridiculous. And that's putting it mildly. If you want to know the only way to find out is ask them. That's it.
 
Its easy to tell.

Either the husband will invite you over for dinner with the wife or she'll suggest it to your wife or come on to you directly. We got an offer from my sister in law to come skinny dip in her pool with her friends.

If a guy invites you home for spaghetti, he wants you to fuck his wife.

Like I was at a restaurant yesterday with the old lady when the server adds some touching and rubbing (me) to the service. The server watched my wife for a reaction, got none, and escalated.
 
To answer your question I have no idea.

I do have a funny story though, we did vaguely know a couple who were into it, we knew them through about 3 degrees of separation.

One night we were out with a group that didn't include said couple and after way too many cocktails one of the women started asking my wife about group sex, a fantasy of hers.

My wife was chatting and at some point she asked our friend why she asked, the response was we should know because we were swingers...not.

After a pretty funny 15 minutes or so, (keeping in mind all of us were loaded and by this time it was a full group discussion, maybe 5-6 people) that we had to be because we were friends with yet another couple. When my wife pushed the response, the answer was the women in the couple noted in paragraph one told her we must be because that other couple were.

All the time, we had no idea.

The whole thing was pretty funny.
 
Have you guys ever wondered who in your lives might be into the lifestyle? Is there a way to tell if your neighbours or co workers like to swing? Is there some kind of secret sign or symbol that lets other swingers know?

I've often walked around at work and wondered who might be into that kind of thing, and there's a few I would imagine would be, but I could never ask!

Just wondered if any of you guys knew of any ways to tell?

There is no secret symbol or handshake. Most swingers lead ordinary lives most of the time, and occasionally swing on weekends. They don't want to be approached by inquisitive strangers while they are doing ordinary things with non-lifestyle friends and family. It is nearly impossible to tell at a glance if complete strangers enjoy the lifestyle.

Some clues that may help you determine if someone you know well is a swinger:

Do they have a circle friends that are completely separate from everyone else they know?

Do they go out on weekends, stay out very late, and have nothing to tell you about where they went or what they did?

Does the wife have a wardrobe of very revealing clothes that she could not possibly where in public?

Do they travel to Las Vegas, Miami, Dallas, or Atlanta frequently?

Do they pay way more attention to grooming and hair removal than other people their age that you know?

None of these means anything by itself. Taken together, they might indicate that your friends are active lifestylers.
 
Isn't there something with specific colored handkerchiefs in certain pockets?

;)
 
Could have sworn I heard something about buying a pineapple and placing it in the shopping basket upside down. I think someone told me that was a way to find swingers in a grocery store. :confused: Not up on the swinger signs, though.
 
this is a sorta game i like to play...

i know i dont get em all, but its its fun to find when your right.

no i dont mean scoring them, just getting verification.

the games difficulty varies according to the social setting and the 'outness' of the observee.

mostly i think it boils down to body language.
 
I can tell by body talk and look in the eye. Not at first sight of course but it doesnt take long.
If you are truly interested in people around you and have developed empathy its not hard to tell a lot of things, you would be surprised.
 
Back
Top