I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you on the humidity..can't stand that stuff and the summer stays humid

Yeah it is the same here.....last summer wasn't to bad but after the extra mild winter here I am afraid we are going to pay dearly for it with a scorching and muggy summer:(

Yeah it is the same here.....last summer wasn't to bad but after the extra mild winter here I am afraid we are going to pay dearly for it with a scorching and muggy summer:(

I am with you on that one..this summer is going to be hellacious!

Hey BBG hindsight sucks but I wishbid gotten a picture of my birthday cake. In your honor. Picture a mountain of Oreos and a tall cold glass of milk. :D

OMG I bet that was so cool... I would have loved to have seen that.....

Running in and waving at all the lovely older men and the ladies that love them like I do! :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

Welcome BL, hope your day was a good one....

Hi everyone, I'm new here. And I qualify as older.

Hey there TD, nice to see ya.... come on in and sit a spell....

I can deal with warm......HOT is another matter though......lol......hate the heat and humidity here:eek:

Aww Daddy, come on now.... Nothing wrong with a little heat.... Bring it on... hot sweaty louisiana day....your clothes sticking to you..... nothing like it..LOL

Brushing Oreo crumbs out of my wiskers.....ooops!
Evening all... beautiful spring is upon us...

[/QUOTE]Aww Daddy, come on now.... Nothing wrong with a little heat.... Bring it on... hot sweaty louisiana day....your clothes sticking to you..... nothing like it..LOL[/QUOTE]

It's not hot and sweaty here in Louisiana...it's sultry...

Brushing Oreo crumbs out of my wiskers.....ooops!
Evening all... beautiful spring is upon us...

Gotta love an oreo..... yes spring is close enough to reach out and touch.....

Aww Daddy, come on now.... Nothing wrong with a little heat.... Bring it on... hot sweaty louisiana day....your clothes sticking to you..... nothing like it..LOL[/QUOTE]

It's not hot and sweaty here in Louisiana...it's sultry...[/QUOTE]

Your sultry(very hot and humid) is my hot and sweaty.....I was born and raised in louisiana....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back