Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on my body. -shrug-
I was thinking around my cleavage area or my hip...

What do you think? What would you think more attractive on a woman?:eek:

I always suggest someone contemplating body modifications to struggle with the "what design" and the "where on my body" as long as it takes for your body to tell you what it wants. You will live with it forever - you must be happy with it for yourself.

However you can post all the pics you want to continue the discussion :D

Sorry - I slid into my dirty-ol-man persona there for a moment. :eek:

I always suggest someone contemplating body modifications to struggle with the "what design" and the "where on my body" as long as it takes for your body to tell you what it wants. You will live with it forever - you must be happy with it for yourself.

However you can post all the pics you want to continue the discussion :D

Sorry - I slid into my dirty-ol-man persona there for a moment. :eek:

Oh I've been contemplating it for nearly four years. But the more I think about it, the less I want it on my hip and more farther up my body. I'm terrified of getting it on my ribs though. Shudder. Lots of bad stories I've heard.

Which don't have to be a bad thing ;)

Lol, I'll put them up after I get the money to do it. :D Should be ... in a few weeks. I need to decide on colors first. Anything but black. I'm too pale for black... it'd contrast too much

Oh I've been contemplating it for nearly four years. But the more I think about it, the less I want it on my hip and more farther up my body. I'm terrified of getting it on my ribs though. Shudder. Lots of bad stories I've heard.

Lol, I'll put them up after I get the money to do it. :D Should be ... in a few weeks. I need to decide on colors first. Anything but black. I'm too pale for black... it'd contrast too much

Hi b_slave, I just thought I'd weigh in with my two cents on tattoos.
My best piece of advice for you (given what you've already said) is, don't decide on where to get a tatt based on how much it will hurt! You'll only endure the actual tattooing for a few hours, whereas the ink itself will last forever, wherever you decide to put it.
I had my first tatt put on the top of my butt, so it didn't hurt, and it looks shit I'm now contemplating having it covered up with a much bigger one. The second I have around my ankle, hurt like hell, I nearly passed out, but I love it still.
If you're worried about the pain (then you're a sook :p no, but seriously), plenty of people use numbing creams a couple of hours before getting in the chair. They make it loads easier.
Most important is to do your research on your tattooist, check out a few, talk to them and make sure you're comfortable with their attitude. Most importantly, check out their work so that it fits in with your style. You're the one that has to live with it, not them.
I'll get off my soap box now :rolleyes:. Happy body mods to you b_slave :rose:.

Hi b_slave, I just thought I'd weigh in with my two cents on tattoos.
My best piece of advice for you (given what you've already said) is, don't decide on where to get a tatt based on how much it will hurt! You'll only endure the actual tattooing for a few hours, whereas the ink itself will last forever, wherever you decide to put it.
I had my first tatt put on the top of my butt, so it didn't hurt, and it looks shit I'm now contemplating having it covered up with a much bigger one. The second I have around my ankle, hurt like hell, I nearly passed out, but I love it still.
If you're worried about the pain (then you're a sook :p no, but seriously), plenty of people use numbing creams a couple of hours before getting in the chair. They make it loads easier.
Most important is to do your research on your tattooist, check out a few, talk to them and make sure you're comfortable with their attitude. Most importantly, check out their work so that it fits in with your style. You're the one that has to live with it, not them.
I'll get off my soap box now :rolleyes:. Happy body mods to you b_slave :rose:.

Thank you for your input!
I had no idea they had any sort of numbing creams, but I suppose I should have. And as for the tattoo artist, I'd never let someone ink me if I didn't trust them. Luckily I've got a close personal friend with a huge art obsession and a license to boot. He's been trying to get me in his shop for years.

And I think something on my ankle would be cute but... I don't know. So much decision making. I'll let you all know :rose:

My advice differs a bit. I tell people this:

Do not get a tattoo until you know it is perfect forever.
And if you wait for it to be perfect you will never get it.

A contradiction, but true. You must know you will love it for life (or until you pay for laser). But it is rare for one to know what they will love in the future. At some point you just have to jump in and hope for the best. ;)

I am an impulse tattoo-er and I have only one cover up, thus far.

And yes, money, always money.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
szqjnis2.jpg

I guess - I was in a strange mood about 8 years ago when I look that set of photos...

from the same day -

ff5e1fnu.jpg

I like this one better :cool:

you are fabulously creative dahling. :kiss: :rose:

i am undecided as to a favorite.....i think panties need to be involved, to be sure :D

I say yum and YUM to all three.

and meat puppet LOL! *waves to clever sassy*

Shanka-ji, I have news. I believe I have found a photographer for my own "panty adventures" and can finally give the lovely things you sent me the treatment they so richly deserve. Stay tuned!

bj

I say yum and YUM to all three.

and meat puppet LOL! *waves to clever sassy*

Shanka-ji, I have news. I believe I have found a photographer for my own "panty adventures" and can finally give the lovely things you sent me the treatment they so richly deserve. Stay tuned!

bj

*Shank sneaking off the find out how to talk to his cock from the resident expert. Shank wants to say to his cock "down boy, the photos are not ready yet, so down boy"*

*sigh*

it is always about the panties...

hqp61lw6.jpg

:devil:
*waves back to bj*

oooo....a set! and in my favorite color
*swoons, faints*

btw, the marriage proposal still stands. so what, i want you for your panties....at least my agenda is clear.

Just take a Lortab about half an hour before you go in to get it. You won't notice the pain til the next day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back