New Member Introductions

Signed up a couple of days ago, gathering the courage to introduce myself. Still trying to figure out all the different forums.

22 year girl here, with a tendency to fall for dominant guys. So far just looking to have exciting conversations with interesting people (or vice versa). ;)

As a newbie myself, welcome to Lit.
 
hello to all you like minded individuals..

Fairly new here, looking around, really digging the site across the various parts. Started reading penthouse letters back in the 80's, always tripped my trigger pretty hard.

So glad this format, and so much great sex tech has broadened horizons and expanded minds and lives on a global scale
 

Attachments

  • anime-girl-4.gif
    anime-girl-4.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello

39, black, queer, ridiculously kinky, top leaning writer and perv from Northern Cali.

I've been reading this site for years and just decided to join and add some of my own stories. You can check some out on my profile and website http://thedarkersex.com and I'll be adding more over the next few months.

Looking for a bit of everything and nothing-friends, inspiration, play partners, writers and editors and other kinky people who enjoy life and all that it has to offer.
 
Couldn't find in FAQ

I know it's got to be so easy but I just joined and would like to post some experiences my wife had when we were separated years ago. Not sure how to go about getting it posted or where to start.
 
New Member

Just came across the site today myself and have wanted to find an outlet for sharing experiences my wife had while we were separated many years ago. I find them to be so erotic and find it difficult to share with friends who might slip or share with other friends, which would cause problems. This seems like a great spot.
 
Newvie is lost

I recently joined and posted a story about my wife and I and would like to read it but have no idea how to find it. Much more to post about our lives apart but need some help. PLEASE. Can someone help me navigate the site and teach me how to get to my posts/stories. In advance, thank you.
 
Hi

Lurked occasionaly over a number of years until I decided to try my fingers at writing erotic stories. It all seemed easy when reading someone elses stories. I do enjoy letting my imagination run free so that with only a basic story overview it writes itself. Of course you then end up with something twice as long as it should be, twice as boring to the readers, but twice as worthwhile for the author. I write to satisfy me, so I figure that I am ahead.
 
I plan on gaining more editing experience here, by volunteering. Sadly any of the creative writing I have done lately has been for clients, so I can't disclose the work that I have done, alas. I'm also here for the discussion boards.
 
I'm the content manager for "BLACKED.COM". We shoot High End Respectful and Beautiful Interracial Adult Content.

My purpose here is to find writers from the Interracial section that would be willing to adapt their stories into scripts for scenes on our site, or even come up with new ideas that would transcend well on film. Paid (Obviously)
 
New Member Introduction

Hello Everyone. Well, I've lurked around this site for a good wile now, reading a bunch of the material, and just today decided to become a member. I'm a Black Man in my mid 40's, even though I feel like I'm in my early 30's. I've been married for 18 years now and it's truly fun!!! I've always been very cerebral (A thinker) concerning sex and things sexual, and "NO" my wife dose not know I'm here. Eventually, I may let her know, but trust and believe, even in marriage "everything" dose not have to become material for discussion. I hope to meet and converse with some nice people on the board!!! I love music especially Jazz and of course REAL HIP HOP, which means mostly non of this crap currently being forced in our ears via the radio!!!!
 
Last edited:
Hello

I found Lit about 12 years ago when a similar site I frequented got way too political with supposed plagiarized stories. I've wanted to write erotica for a while now. I'm a decent author (or so I'm told) and want to bring quality writing to heighten the sensuality of the story. I've just posted my 1st submission and it didn't go over as well as I'd hoped, so I'm going to tie with others in the series, but have about a dozen more story ideas all based on a wide group of characters.

I am married with a 3rd kid on the way, and while I haven't told my wife I've officially joined, she just started writing erotica herself a couple months ago. She's more into slash pairings, so we don't really work together on our erotica, but have discussed co-writing non-erotica.

I'm open to suggestions if you'd like me to try my hand at something.

Hope to see you around the story boards! :cool:
 
Greetings One And All. New guy to the site. Nobody bellow me so I guess newest guy to Literotica . Like others I've kinda been reading and lurking through the site, working up to that first post. Have read some really great stories here and having second thoughts submitting anything I've written. Work in progress.
Me? Oridinary guy recently single again (thrown outta her life like dirty mop water).
Live for new experiences. Am neither straight or gay. Evolved. Embracing the random. Hopefully not boring. Oh, I'll type in a box but gonna try not to think in one.
 
Hi my name is Ella. Have been lurking for a few hours and decided I should register so I can post :D
 
Broken Silence

I walk in the club and this is what I see, some sexy motherf***** looking at me.

A little introduction about me, name is JD, have been lurking silently for a while now but have seen people get more and more into the boards and decided it was time to dive in and try out the deep end. Hobbies of mine include sports, running, movies, netflix and an array of others. Sexually I am quite perverted, always seem to go above and beyond my group of friends limits (good and bad results) Glad to be here and hope to chat, read some more stories, maybe get involved in a few as well.

happy postings!
 
Finally took the dive

I have been visiting Literotica for months, enjoying the incredible story making skills that many of its members possess but I have always lurked and enjoyed as a guest. I have finally made the decision to leap into the madness myself :D

I joined to be part of the community here and all it has to offer but as well for the hope of eventually submitting a story or two myself. I hope to also make some friends along the way and enjoying all the wonders literotica has to offer.I started with online roleplaying when I was just a preteen, and have off and on continued to enjoy writing and story making but usually with a partner or two. I have written some short sexy stories on my own before but never had the nerve to share them with anyone. I am hoping that I can put somethings together with enough confidence to share :D

I love music, dancing, friends, animals, swimming, reading and all kinds of other fun activities ;)

Feel free to get in contact with me for any reason, even if its just to say hello. I am hoping to slowly adjust to the set up here, so I to help hasten the processes I have been visiting all the how to forums and FAQs, wish me luck folks
 
Feel free to get in contact with me for any reason, even if its just to say hello. I am hoping to slowly adjust to the set up here, so I to help hasten the processes I have been visiting all the how to forums and FAQs, wish me luck folks

Welcum, Ladynight...Now, turn on your PM's, and let the fun begin!
 
Hi all,
I'm new here. My nickname (one of several) came from a Hooters girl several years ago and it stuck since. Anyways, a little about me.
I'm into wine tasting... love to go to wineries, storm spotter, love dancing Bachata and a bit of Salsa (prefer Bachata since it's more naughty).
I figure that's enough info :) I don't want to be like an open book.
I'm looking forward to making some new friends here.
 
Drinking red ...

I'm sitting here at home and drinking a nice glass of merlot as I introduce myself to the wonderful people of Lit.

In truth I've lingered here for a while now - reading stories, listening to audios, and generally enjoying the site. I even joined the forums at one stage (long ago), but I couldn't remember my username or the email I used for it.

I've enjoyed spectating for a long time, but I've missed chatting and having connection. I like to genuinely connect with people, to go beyond the surface and chat a bit - and hey, if that leads to fun, then I'm all for that too.
 
Hello, I am finally getting the nerve to try something like this. I'm a high school teacher for special needs. I've been married for 24 years to my husband. We have 4 grown children. So, now with our empty nest we are exploring for new adventures.
 
Have fun. Welcome. Messaging, Destriny.

Destriny - Welcome! Enjoy. There are lots of great people here, you and your husband will find.

If you want to be able to exchange messages privately, turn on Private Messaging in your Profile here.

Have fun.

Hello, I am finally getting the nerve to try something like this. I'm a high school teacher for special needs. I've been married for 24 years to my husband. We have 4 grown children. So, now with our empty nest we are exploring for new adventures.
 
Back
Top