A Team Player (closed for KatiePlaything)

Todd watched her go with amusement. She'd been hot for him, he knew, but that game thing? Not a chance he was going to fall for that. Open-ended promises were a sure-fire way to get into big trouble. He'd learned that years ago...

He pulled out his cell and dialed Dutch's number. He walked away from the house, avoiding the moaning sounds coming from the bushes next to the old carriage-house. Didn't want to interrupt anyone else's fun.

"Hello," the familiar baritone erupted from the speaker. He hastily dialed back the volume, which he'd forgotten to adjust again after his phone-sex chat with Gina this afternoon. Damn, but that was one dirty-mouthed little girl...and he loved it.

"It's Todd," he said unnecessarily. Of course coach would have number ID. "Well, she's here, and she says she's 'chaperoning' two other girls, a Dawn and a Stacy. I couldn't get much from her about her sex history; she's pretty cagey. But she put my hand on her tit and she dick-rubs like she knows what she's doing. I think she's had experience, all right. Not as innocent as you thought."

A momentary pause, then, "Okay. Thanks for reporting," came from the speaker. "I'll keep in touch." Then silence. Todd blanked his screen and walked back to the house.

This Katie...he liked her. She was a challenge, and he hadn't really had a challenge for a while. And if she could suck dick like coach said she could...

A plan began to formulate in his mind. He wouldn't be able to implement it tonight, but soon. In the meantime, he thought he had caught a glimpse of Amanda through the window. She was usually good for handjob, at least.
 
Last edited:
Eric looked at Sonny across the table. "Fold," Sonny said, and tossed his cards into the center of the table. Eric looked at the brunette who sat in her panties and bra; all else had been discarded due to losses.

The guys were down to their shorts, but they had established at the beginning that one only had to strip when one actually bet--folding didn't count. So through judicious folding of their hands without betting, they had managed to lag behind the girl in losing clothing.

Not that it mattered, really. They were both good-looking, in decent shape, and had okay dicks. If one or both of them were naked before she was, it was not big deal. The baring of the flesh was only the beginning of the game, really...after nakedness came "penalties"--the losers had to do something thought up by the winner. That had been established at the beginning, too, and she had agreed to it.

She was down to her bra and panties, and if she lost one more hand the tits would come out--unless she was one of those chicks that cared more about baring her tits than she did about baring her cunny. Some women were like that.

In any case, things were about to get interesting. Eric had a hand that statistically speaking should win 70% of the time, and she was clueless enough--and drunk enough--to bet when she shouldn't. So it was only a matter of time, now...

There was an unexpected knock on the door, which then opened, and a striking young blonde walked in. Nice legs, nice ass, great tits...was this something new and interesting?

"Hi," Sonny said from his chair on the far side of the table. "Come to join the game?"
 
"Hi. Come to join the game?"

"Just came to check on my friend. And in the nick of time from the looks of it."

"Oh, come on," Dawn laughed in half-drunkeness. "You never have any fun, Katie. You should join the game. Live a little for once."

Katie's lip twisted. "Maybe for a little bit," she said and slid a chair over to the table. "I like these odds. You all are already down a few strips.... thanks for the head start," she joked and motioned for them to deal her in.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. This week has sucked.
 
Eric glanced at Sonny: another fish in the barrel, his look clearly said.

"Table rules," Sonny said. "One: You only lose if you stay in after you draw; if you fold, you don't have to take off anything. Two: If you don't have anything to take off and you lose, you pay a 'penalty', which is you have to do something the winner thinks up. Still wanna play?"

It was important to get buy-in from the girls so they couldn't balk later when the 'penalties' became sexual. Many still did, but there were always those who thought they had to follow through because they'd already said yes. Of course, there were those that such buy-in wasn't necessary...they were down for dirty fun from the beginning. But you never knew which kind you were dealing with, initially.

(OOC: Welcome back. I was wondering if I'd lost you. :))
 
Last edited:
Back
Top