Mystery of Hot Story "The Good Guy Loses"

engine1844

Virgin
I think this is the hottest cheating/cuckold story I've read so far,

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-good-guy-loses

And that's saying a lot. I love The_Shadow_Rising, Confi, and several other writers for cheating stories, but this one is still the best in my opinion.

I want to start this thread not only to discuss the content of the story (that would be interesting too) but to talk a bit about its history and its author.

I found this story many years ago. At that time it was called "The Good Guy Doesn't Always Win," or had a couple of more titles. It was on a few other sites. I googled parts of this story long ago. Here's the strange part. At one point I googled a portion of the story that didn't have identifying marks, like the names of the characters. I found actually that most of this story had been part of a much longer erotic story, which had a quite different subject. Not only that, but this story--and I'm not sure which is the original--was really bizarre. It was not on an erotic stories site, but rather on someone's personal site, the whole layout and conception of which was really strange. I didn't think at the time to record the address or anything. Doing searches now reveals nothing, and this was quite some years ago (anyone know how to search for older "defunct" sites?)

Anyway this is a long way of saying, I'm curious about who wrote this story and why. I've tried contacting the author but no reply. It sounds plausibly true, but quite aside from this I'm curious about this story in general.

If this is not of interest to others here, I'm also up for discussing its content. I think it's just about perfectly written.

thanks

Thanks mate. i will read this one and will for sure give my Feedback. You Name Conti here and i think you mean his hot and very intense "going too far" Story about Tom, Jessica and the idiotic BF of Jessica named Harry.:)

You ever read this Story? and if yes, what do you think about that?

regards.

i just recently found this story and it jarred me like no other. well constructed, definitely, but there was something that made me reread it several times (with racing heart). i think it wakes old emotions from being cheated on in very early relationships, i can totally relate to the narrator.

i would love to read it from the points of view of the other principal characters.

i too searched it and found it reprinted:

[spam/advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines]

no extra material though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the hottest cheating/cuckold story I've read so far,

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-good-guy-loses

And that's saying a lot. I love The_Shadow_Rising, Confi, and several other writers for cheating stories, but this one is still the best in my opinion.

I want to start this thread not only to discuss the content of the story (that would be interesting too) but to talk a bit about its history and its author.

I found this story many years ago. At that time it was called "The Good Guy Doesn't Always Win," or had a couple of more titles. It was on a few other sites. I googled parts of this story long ago. Here's the strange part. At one point I googled a portion of the story that didn't have identifying marks, like the names of the characters. I found actually that most of this story had been part of a much longer erotic story, which had a quite different subject. Not only that, but this story--and I'm not sure which is the original--was really bizarre. It was not on an erotic stories site, but rather on someone's personal site, the whole layout and conception of which was really strange. I didn't think at the time to record the address or anything. Doing searches now reveals nothing, and this was quite some years ago (anyone know how to search for older "defunct" sites?)

Anyway this is a long way of saying, I'm curious about who wrote this story and why. I've tried contacting the author but no reply. It sounds plausibly true, but quite aside from this I'm curious about this story in general.

If this is not of interest to others here, I'm also up for discussing its content. I think it's just about perfectly written.

You're right, definitely one of the better ones I've read. A shame he hasn't written more. I would have loved to see what his gf response would have been as to why (aside from the obvious ;) )

Last edited:
hi mate,

you may find this Story hot too. it is very similar to your linkes Story which i of course read already:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-roommate-wins

and speaking about Conti: i think his "going too far" Story is the most erotic Story i ever saw here. i even got a hard one reading that and jumped my wife after reading the Story.:)

regards.

Thanks mate. i will read this one and will for sure give my Feedback. You Name Conti here and i think you mean his hot and very intense "going too far" Story about Tom, Jessica and the idiotic BF of Jessica named Harry.:)

You ever read this Story? and if yes, what do you think about that?

regards.

Actually, I read both parts yesterday. Both are good, but kind of oddly written. Like continuously driving home how old the GF is. But it definitely kept me glued to reading them. The only thing(s) I didn't like was the saga never continued and I personally didn't like that she was going to screw the entire rugby team. I thought it would have been more devilish to have her strickly screwing Tom and being his gf while Harry was forced to stay in the dorm and deal with the situation of what he allowed. Of course, more degrading would occur and perhaps other students there finding out.

Just my opinion for what it's worth, but definitely thank you for recommending!

Back