The Gate of Kelga: The Lost Orb (always open OOC)

I don't mean to sound dictative or sadistical but the screeling coming started too soon.
We've been travelling for two days and have not mentioned food or sleep on the way.
We should at least rest first to rejuvenate our strength.
Now since that won't be happening, everyone won't be in their best.
Two no one uses magic while in the villa.
Talking about that, transforming shouldn't be possible at all but we'll just allow that.
Thirdly, someone should please kindly check google images for images of a screeling. Then post the image here. We could do with some description.
I would've done it but again i'm limited here.
 
Question. If magic doesn't work in the villa, how would the Vayne's tracking spell attract the screeling?
 
I think Tamaria can still transform, since she's been outside the villa the whole time. Now if a bubble had been created around the mansion, and not just inside, that would be different I think.

Instead of the Screeling, maybe a different magical creature was attracted by the crest instead. Everyone is primed for a fight, lol
 
I think Tamaria can still transform, since she's been outside the villa the whole time. Now if a bubble had been created around the mansion, and not just inside, that would be different I think.

Instead of the Screeling, maybe a different magical creature was attracted by the crest instead. Everyone is primed for a fight, lol

Thanks for the pic.
About Tamaria transforming, its already done so lets leave it. When i say the villa i mean everywhere inside the wall.
 
Yipe. That magic not function thing is a real bitch n three quarters. Oh well lets do this.
 
Yipe. That magic not function thing is a real bitch n three quarters. Oh well lets do this.

Yep, the battle was short and easy and interesting and no one got hurt.
Lol.
And the next one won't be this easy.
Take it as level one battle one,
Next the vayne cult. Where we shall get our cold comb and get back to the main quest.
Maybe with the coldcomb, we might actually stand a chance against the dark elf and his hordes of Druz. No offense.
**
I know this ain't professional but i uh, i'm sending an invite to you all.
I'm writing a group thread called Crescent Ville.
And i need players. Lots of 'em.
The story is quite simple.
In the only college in Crescent ville, their are witches and their are witch hunters.
The extent of the witch's power is like that of the originals. So no extreme magic like summoning a golem.
The hunters are a group of student leaving together under the guidance of one aged hunter.
Think xmen and professor x.
Check it out guys.
 
The problem was that a lack of magic does all sorts of interesting things. It neuters the caster outright which narratively is just bad form for a first fight. But practically Tamaria as far as I know isn't a human who changes into a dragon. She's a dragon who changes into a human to better associate with them. Now you're intent was apparently to treat it like a "trigger" and her trigger was broken but there is no particular reason why she shouldn't have instantly reverted to her true form once the magic making her not a dragon ended. (And that's presuming we accept that dragons aren't inherently magic and decide to ignore the physics that tells us MOST of them clearly are just based on wingspan and weight and yadda yadda)

We have a wraith with us and wraith is like a zombie or a vampire. Vampire Diaries gave us a clear demonstration of what a vampire-magic is. We call them corpses.

Tyr has two swords with spirits magically bound to them.

As for your other threat you may as well link it. You are aware that the Originals are among the most over powered critters in all of fiction right? Dealing with people who can ONLY summon golems is a lot easier than people who can dodge bullets and only do so out of reflex not that it would have hurt them in anyway.
 
Lol. I almost forget how informed you are when it comes to the originals. I'm even thinking of rekindling the thread. Hopefully with more characters so it won't be tasking playing two major roles.
I didn't mean their power struggle, i mean their family and its complications. Like all the witches are one big family related in one ancestral way or another. They have a coven, they obey the rules of their covens. etc.
I'm still beating up ideas, here is a link though, you're free to air your views.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1244088
 
Had to swing through and see what has caught my favorite storyteller's attention. Looks like an interesting storyline so far.

Mantra, my friend, love your new character :kiss:
 
Just for clarity who is your favorite story teller?

And on another note how many of us are genuinely gone and how many are waiting?
 
Just for clarity who is your favorite story teller?

And on another note how many of us are genuinely gone and how many are waiting?


Hi Sean, sorry for not being clear. I was speaking of Mantra, we've worked together before.

Seems I've happened on the thread during a lull. Not fun for you writers, but it gives me a chance to catch up on my reading.
 
Hi Sean, sorry for not being clear. I was speaking of Mantra, we've worked together before.

Seems I've happened on the thread during a lull. Not fun for you writers, but it gives me a chance to catch up on my reading.

Greetings beautiful. Haven't seen you for the longest time. :rose:

We seem to have hit a slow space, but not surprising given that the Holidays are upon us.
 
Back
Top