The China Pearl Inn part 7

"Oh that's fine, I actually think it sounds cute shortened. Also I can be lazy myself as well. I'm glad you welcome new members too, I am already liking this place so much. I'm also a big talker, so if anyone gets annoyed, just tell me to shut up and I will."

"No on here is going to mind conversation. We welcome it. Please feel free to shorten my name. The most common is FD, A pleasure to meet you."

Ah but that was always the rub S F, in a Republic, or a Democracy, is that its the politicians, not the Military, THAT MAKES THE DECISSIONS and though it was often trying, or even maddening I would have it no other way.;)

Well, it seems to be a confusing type of set up as far as I have read. Apparently, he has delegated most of the authority to make decisions to the military, but then he tweets things they don't know about. They take him in plans so he can sign off and he walks out and says he doesn't like any of the plans, so nothing gets decided. I would be going crazy if I was a front line person at any rank. I could not work that way.

Okay, I HAVE worked that way, but I didn't like it. Schools are run by politicians not educators and they often make decisions that teachers have to follow. Then it is the teachers that get blamed when the dumb decision doesn't work. I preferred closing the door and doing my own thing as much as possible and luckily, my principal was very supportive of his teachers thinking outside of the box... as long as the test scores showed things were working. But it is impossible to avoid all the politicians decisions.

Still, I want to yell... MAKE A DECISION ALREADY... but then I think... um..no.. who knows what dumb decision would be made. LOL

"Oh that's fine, I actually think it sounds cute shortened. Also I can be lazy myself as well. I'm glad you welcome new members too, I am already liking this place so much. I'm also a big talker, so if anyone gets annoyed, just tell me to shut up and I will."

Talk away AD, as you can see we cover everything from haz mat suits to lizards. :)

We are a friendly crew here AlectraDevlani and welcome new members. You'll find we'll shorten your title to AD, but that's because we're lazy.

Luv2bfkd (we can't shorten you lol) - good luck with the job.

CG, we'll be thinking of you next week.

Sorry I can't stop, duty calls

I would think something like L2 or Luv would suffice.

Hi AD. Welcome to the Inn.
:eek:

AlectraDevlani it sounds that you will fit right in her at the Inn. I am sure the young ladies will tell you I am a wicked tease. But really I am just a poor innocent sailor lad up on the beach without a berth, and down on his luck.

I try for a look of innocence but fear I have missed the mark.

Luv I think that fits you luv2bfkd.

But really I am just a poor innocent sailor lad up on the beach without a berth, and down on his luck.

I try for a look of innocence but fear I have missed the mark.

Oh, good grief. Don't fall for his innocent looks, AD, he has a berth, we have seen pictures of it. :rolleyes:

Stumbles out of the portal from the old place and falls on the floor board. Dusting himself off he glares at the offending piece of wood. "Wow what a hole." He said with a laugh, "Glad I found you all, thought I was gonna be lost in the ether forever. Apparently I'm behind the times."

Pats Alectra on the back as he passes taking a seat at the bar, "Welcome m'dear, I see you have met a number of the crew so far. We are lazy for sure, that's why I go by Glad. Always nice to see a new face."

Waves to the room, "Some root beer for me CG, feeling the need for something sweet myself."

A root beer float would hit the spot for sure. :) Unfortunately, there is no root beer or ice cream at my house.

Smiles and laughs, taking all I hear in, and nods. "Well I'm glad everyone likes to talk. Yay!" Then laughs at the innocent look from cgraven, listening to who people call SF and nods. "Oh I know all about innocent looks, I'm a professional at them myself if the time is right." Then watches as a new person comes in and smiles a the pat on the back. "Well yes I have met quite a few and I've found myself entranced just listening to the conversation Glad, I've gotten so many warm welcomes as well, I feel I fit in. I only wish it was like this in IRL. I'm so awkward there I can't keep a conversation for 5 minutes. I also daydream a lot and am on my laptop a lot too, so that adds to my anti-conversation personality. I'm also pretty sure I just made a word."

Smiles and laughs, taking all I hear in, and nods. "Well I'm glad everyone likes to talk. Yay!" Then laughs at the innocent look from cgraven, listening to who people call SF and nods. "Oh I know all about innocent looks, I'm a professional at them myself if the time is right." Then watches as a new person comes in and smiles a the pat on the back. "Well yes I have met quite a few and I've found myself entranced just listening to the conversation Glad, I've gotten so many warm welcomes as well, I feel I fit in. I only wish it was like this in IRL. I'm so awkward there I can't keep a conversation for 5 minutes. I also daydream a lot and am on my laptop a lot too, so that adds to my anti-conversation personality. I'm also pretty sure I just made a word."

That is a good word. I should have thought of it years ago. Can I use it?

Well I gave him a kiss to go with the comment, so either he likes me or he is easily swayed by a kiss. Take your pick. :)

A D just call me C G. C G Raven sounds so formal and takes so long to type, well for me as I am a practioner of the two finger method of typing.;)

If I'm using 2 fingers.... I'm not typing.

Yes sometimes online allows us to be what we cannot be in the real world. If you shoot me a PM I would be happy to discuss a story with you.

SF I think CG is easily swayed by kisses indeed.

Thank you for the soda CG

I guess I will order a pizza, they will deliver root beer. I figure the calories won't count because it is all Glad's fault that I am now craving root beer. I am sending the calories to him. :D:rolleyes:

Talk about me and my wicked ways Glad and already you are seducing A D to write with you. :eek: ;)

S F Pizza....not Dim Sum?

Tries his own innocent look. Seduce? No no. Just an offer, would prefer to see her initiated by someone we trust to give her a pleasant writing experience rather than with someone who might scare her off.

Back