Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Job Development



Colin poured himself a Gin and Tonic, as instucted, then took a step away from the table to address Josephine. “I wonder if you have any specific area you'd like me to work in?”

Just then, Chrissy’s screamed pleas for sexual relief from her guest flowed to them across the swimming pool. “C'mon, Ms. Monroe! You’re the food critic.... Eat it like you mean it!”

Josephine watched as Lacy continued tormenting the pretty little chef with a clearly experiences tongue. Her gaze remained on the lovers as she replied to Colin’s inquiry. “Well, you must have gathered by now that my staff tends to perform not just practical duties around here, but also... aesthetic and, um... recreational ones, as fits their natures and as they see fit. You’re quite handsome, so the aesthetic function is covered. Does ‘any specific area’ in the other two categories best fit your skill set?”


 
Lacy smiled inwardly when Chrissy yelled loudly for satisfaction. She simply doubled her efforts by adding fingers inside her wet pussy and then rubbing her slit back and forth quickly.

" Oh my, I do declare, you taste soooo good Chrissy ! " Lacy could not only taste her excitement but could smell her womanly musky scent.

As Chrissy's excitement grew Lacy was prepared to lick up every last drop of her cream...
 
Malcolm continued to watch the two lovely ladies. With as much as Lacy was claiming how good Chrissy tasted, he did wonder how good the sexy news reporter tasted.
 
Chrissy groaned like a feral beast when Lacy slipped two fingers into her.

"Oh my, I do declare," Lacy purred. "You taste soooo good Chrissy!"

She resumed licking Chrissy's clitoris, even as her fingers stimulated the rest of her womanhood. That did it.

"Oh fucking God!" Chrissy screamed, her hips bucking wildly against Lacy's hand and face. "I... I'm coming!"
 


Colin poured himself a Gin and Tonic, as instucted, then took a step away from the table to address Josephine. “I wonder if you have any specific area you'd like me to work in?”

Just then, Chrissy’s screamed pleas for sexual relief from her guest flowed to them across the swimming pool. “C'mon, Ms. Monroe! You’re the food critic.... Eat it like you mean it!”

Josephine watched as Lacy continued tormenting the pretty little chef with a clearly experiences tongue. Her gaze remained on the lovers as she replied to Colin’s inquiry. “Well, you must have gathered by now that my staff tends to perform not just practical duties around here, but also... aesthetic and, um... recreational ones, as fits their natures and as they see fit. You’re quite handsome, so the aesthetic function is covered. Does ‘any specific area’ in the other two categories best fit your skill set?”



Colin was a bit taken aback. He listened to the sound of squeals and splashing water from the pool and glanced briefly to Dawn's nakedness. He swallowed, " I don't really think it's my place..." he mumbled. "I wouldn't want to seem to be simply taking advantage. I'm here to serve,"he said, hoping to fend off getting him to express his wishes.
 
A Warm Welcome



“I’m here to serve,” Colin affirmed over Chrissy’s screams of orgasm.

“Excellent!” Josephine replied, a predatory smile betraying that his reply inspired the conception of some twisted amusement. She pointed to where Lacy made love to Chrissy in the pool. “Take each of those beautiful women one of your scrumptious Gin and Tonics. Chrissy will have no interest in anything else, but ask Ms. Monroe — she is the curvaceous one standing in the water — if there is any way you can be of further service to her. As I just did, place the emphasis on the word ‘any.’”


 


“I’m here to serve,” Colin affirmed over Chrissy’s screams of orgasm.

“Excellent!” Josephine replied“Take each of those beautiful women one of your scrumptious Gin and Tonics. Chrissy will have no interest in anything else, but ask Ms. Monroe — she is the curvaceous one standing in the water — if there is any way you can be of further service to her. As I just did, place the emphasis on the word ‘any.’”



Colin poured two drinks from the pitcher and set off carrying them, getting closer to the source of the splashing. When he thought he was close enough he stopped and cleared his throat, hoping to gain their attention. While waiting he studied their nakedness they were giving to each other and anyone else who was watching. He particularly studied Ms Monroe, remembering what he had to say to her.
 
Lacy could feel Chrissy's pussy flutter and spasm as she reached orgasm. She inhaled the musky enticing necter and tasted her sweetness.

" I...I'm coming ! " Chrissy screamed with pure pleasure.

A shadow crossed over Chrissy's body and someone cleared his throat and Lacy looked up to see a very good looking man standing over them. He was holding a tray with two glasses on it.

Somewhat surprised at the interruption but not shocked in any way, Lacy smiled up at him with raised eyebrows..." I do declare are those refreshments for us ? "
 
Standing at the edge of the pool Colin heard Ms Monroe ask,

" I do declare are those refreshments for us ? "

"Yes Miss, I was asked by Ms Josephine to bring them to you and to say," Colin cleared his throat again and looked towards the middle of the pool as he tried to get the tone of the message right, in a way he knew would put him at her command, "is there any way I can be of further service to you?"
 
" Yes miss I was asked by Ms. Josephine to bring them to you and to say, is there any way I can be of further service to you ? "

Lacy glanced briefly at Josephine, who appeared goddess like reclining in a chair. This place was like a slice of heaven, enchanting and wild. It felt totally natural to be naked. Lacy took the offered drinks from the tray and gave one to Chrissy.

" Why since we are naked and all, perhaps you would like to remove your clothes also, sir. You seem quite overdressed for a manservant. " Lacy seemed surprised by her boldness but was enjoying the mood of this magnicicent place...
 
Chrissy remained in post-orgasmic bliss and, so, did not become aware of the new butler's presence until he spoke. She managed to sit up just in time to accept a frosty gin and tonic, and took a big sip as Lacy suggested the man join them in their nudity.

"Um... I don't lean that way at all, Ms. Monroe," Chrissy explained. She had always accepted that, as a matter of biology and plumbing, her thoroughly and exclusively lesbian desires bordered on unnatural, so she did not resent Lacy her sudden shift in interest. "Let me give you a bit of space. We can resume... uh... our interview later."

She stood up and, winking at the man as she passed, headed straight for the table where Josephine, her guests, and Dawn sat. Still tingling from her lovemaking with Lacy, she did not bother to put on a robe.
 
Constantina adjusted her shawl and dusted her skirts. Noone need know that she had motorcycled here. Empress Josephine had invited her to her villa to read the fortunes of her guests. Constantina thought it prudent to let the Empress and her hangers-on believe she was driven here, it would be better for her professional image. Constantina had heard of the Empress, of course, many of her more wealthy clients had mentioned her in reverent, (and lustful?) tones.

Wondering what lay ahead for her, Constantina approached the gate to the manor known as "Dominion", the mysterious implications of that name sent a frisson of excitement and dread from her tailbone to the nape of her neck.
 
hj

Sam Edgways, sat up. A new soul was coming to dominion. A sage occultist. Perhaps she could help?
Sam had learned those folk were more on target than most scientific secular folk understood.
Climbing slowly out of the bed into his chair. He moved across the floor. He was going to see it all
 
Ian had made it back to his apartment above the stables. He wanted to give his niece Karen time to find some diversion so that she might desist in her plots to again seduce him. He had just settled onto his futon for a nap when the tone from his iPhone indicated someone waited at the gate. He pulled the device from his pocket and activated the custom app.

"Hello," he said in a friendly but authoritative voice. Too often he had to dismiss hopeful salesmen, mendicants, or evangelists. He knew his British accent impressed and intimidated most Americans. "May I help you?"
 
A tangle of walking and bridal trails crisscross the eighty idyllic acres of Dominion Manor. Various benches, picnic tables, hammocks, and swings occupy these paths' scenic and secluded turns and intersections. After blowing off a bit of steam with him, Karen left William Kain dozing on a canopied futon by the pond.

She found sex with men very different from her lesbian experiences back at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls. Making love with women always left her feeling fulfilled and relaxed. With men, even when she came, she ended up invigorated, full of happy energy.

So, still nude, Karen made her way back to the mansion's back lawn and its waiting swimming pool. As she passed the pool house, she saw that Josephine and a number of her guests and staff had gathered there. This reminded her that she had left one very important guest sleeping in the house.

She waved to the group on the pool's patio as she passed, then skipped up to the house. She entered the ground floor master suite through the French doors from the veranda. She found Professor Edgeways now awake in his wheelchair, pulling up a pair of slacks.

"Hello again, Darling," she cooed as she entered. "I trust you slept well. Don't bother with those heavy workday clothes. Let me find you a swimming suit."
 
Hh

Sam blushed. “I’d love to swim with you, Unfortunately I will need help, getting the suit on.”
You would be a great nurse, he giggled, laying down so she could access his twisted hips.
 
They'd made love less than two hours earlier, so Karen managed to slip on the professor's bathing suit without coaxing an erection. Helping him back into his wheelchair, she rolled him to the elevator around the corner from the master suite. On the mansion's lowest story, she could exit right out onto the back lawn.

As they made their way across the manicured grass, Karen asked: "Did you want to swim straightaway, or shall we join Josephine and the others for cocktails?"
 
Constantina heard the buzz of a speaker nestled beside the grand doors to the estate. The exquisite voice emanating from it caused her head to swim and small tingle-prickles to dance across the nape of her neck. "Hello, May I help you?"

Constantina cleared her throat and adopted the low, mysterious tone she had developed over the years when speaking to her clients. "The Empress, Josephine, has requested my presence. I am Madam Constantina Romanov, I am here to read her excellencies' guests' fortunes. Would you be so kind as to have someone allow me entry?"
 
"My throat is dry; I would love a Manhattan," Professor Edgeways told Karen as she pushed his wheelchair onto the poolside patio. "Besides I want to stare at you."

"You're so sweet!" she giggled in reply and kissed the top of his head. "I'll get your drink while you join the others."

She left him near the umbrella table where Josephine sat with Deputy Green, Mr. Erickson, and her chauffeur, Dawn Matthews. Entering the pool house, she realized she had no idea how to make his cocktail. Fortunately, the wet-bar had an iPad assigned to it to address such circumstances. She hit the appropriate icon and said with distinct diction: "Manhattan."

She reviewed the recipe. She immediately faced a dilemma. She had a choice between rye or bourbon whiskey. She did not want to appear naive, so she had to decide without running back outside. Not liking the taste of rye bread herself, she could not imagine rye made good whiskey, so she chose bourbon.

She completed the rest easily, once she found the Angostura bitters. Having iced and strained the concoction, she skewered three maraschino cherries and added them to the glass. She ate a few of the sweet fruit herself. Placing the final product on a small tray, she carried it outside to deliver to the professor.
 
Ff

The professor waited. This seemed his reward to be among them., Safe, and loved.
Karen moved toward him her body seeming so wonderful so blissful.
Her smile made it all bearable.
 
Karen strolled across the patio, apparently fully comfortable in her nudity. Mary admired her aplomb. Mary thought how awkward she always felt a decade earlier at Karen's age of eighteen. Of course, Karen grew up here and now practically owned the place. Naturally, she would adopt its libertine customs even in her relative youth.

That youth manifested and projected itself in Karen's very essence, her sprightly step, her angelic face, and her nubile body. Mary thought of their earlier adventures making love and felt a warm but empty yearning return to her loins. Her mind wandered to plans to again get Karen alone.

Thus, Mary blinked with surprise when Professor Edgeways rolled up to the corner of the table next to her, placing himself between her and Malcolm. Just then, Karen returned with the professor's dark cocktail garnished with maraschino cherries, and set it on the table in front of him.

"Welcome, Professor!" Mary chirped automatically. "That looks yummy. What is it?"
 
"The Empress, Josephine, has requested my presence," the visitor explained over the iPhone intercom. Ian could not place her accent. She sounded like a cross between Greta Garbo and Lauren Bacall. "I am Madam Constantina Romanov. I am here to read her excellency's guests' fortunes. Would you be so kind as to have someone allow me entry?"

"Of course," Ian replied, remembering Josephine had mentioned she expected such a visitor for the party planned for this evening. He pressed the icon on his phone that would open the gate by the road. "Please drive up to the house. I'll meet you there and show you in."

He immediately left his apartment above the stables and went down to mount one of the Polaris Scrambler XP four wheel ATVs he and other staff used to move about the huge estate. He rode this up to the mansion and waited in the driveway for the new guest to pull up. As he sat there, he reflected on the fact that Ms. Romanov had called Josephine "Empress," an old nickname he rarely heard anyone use for her anymore. That meant this woman had either known Josephine for a long time, or she truly had some sixth sense.
 
;[

"It is a drink from my past. Many years ago, the empress had helped me swallow, one in front of a group of experts."
 
The sexy voice had told Constantina to meet him at the main gate. The partially dilapidated edifice still held the grandeur of old money and the decadence that often accompanied it. Constantina saw a man pull up on an impressive all terrain vehicle. She could tell by his style of dress that he was no mere member of the staff.

The psychic medium gave a wry, knowing smile. You must be the man I was just talking to. Don't tell me...I'm getting an 'I'. Does that have any significance for you?" Josephine had provided her with a list of names and brief descriptions of her guests. If she was wrong about the identity of this man, chances were rather good that he knew someone or something that began with that particular vowel.
 
Back
Top