Fun with Photos (My BBW)

Newcummer here. ;)

Your thread title indicates the lovely object in the photos is a 'BBW'...however, what I see is nothing more than a truly sexified chicka that really gets my blood pumping!!!! :rose::rose:

She asked me to put that in the title, she gets my blood pumping too

Your reindeer photos make me wish that Xmas was 365!!!!! :eek:

:devil:

Now imagine spanking that naughty reindeer. It's a lot of fun
 
Another from the front. This time showing a little more :)

A very erotic pic. She is so hot. Very well done.

attachment.php
 
Another from the front. This time showing a little more :)

Your wife is very sexy! The pictures are well done. I love how you are showcasing her in sexy lingerie and being dressed up. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more beautiful pics of your wife.
 
Oh thank you so much!
oh Torrid, my love, guess what you are getting me for Christmas *wicked smile*



p.s. DoD i really like the new picture!
Please pass my enjoyment on to your lady ;)

sounds good, I hope you to have as much fun as we have :)

A very erotic pic. She is so hot. Very well done.


Your wife is very sexy! The pictures are well done. I love how you are showcasing her in sexy lingerie and being dressed up. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more beautiful pics of your wife.

Everything about this photo is sexy, the smile, necklace, hands exposing more cleavage, stockings, legs spread wide, excellent! Thanks.


Thanks heaps everyone I'll pass on all the positive feedback :)
 
Back
Top