Watching a man cum

You may not be moving...but I am - and push that finger a bit further...ahhhh, yea - like that!

You'll have to look at my eyes to see the hint of a smile, because my mouth and throat are full with your, ah...

And no, that finger is all yours to fuck. Fuck it so deep, that I am just barely kissing your cockhead.
 
Love wanking a hot guy off and watching his big hard dick spasm and twitch as it begins shooting that warmsticky cum. Is there a better sight?
 
I'm going to be away and in hotels this week and would love to cum for an appreciative audience (male or female) on skype
 
hi

watching and txting men in need is my fav hobby on lit chat and yahoo.
 
Wondering if I should try this myself to try and deal with my own cock urges at the minute. It kinda drives you a bit nuts after a while.
 
Str8(mostly) cock-loving M, here. Love to watch men cum; I try to go onto the chat/vid sites, but I get paranoid about the age of the guys, especially if they look underage, and, especially if the feed is coming from the U.S. I very rarely find a cock in other countries that turns me on so much that I want to watch it and cum myself....
 
watching me cum

Str8(mostly) cock-loving M, here. Love to watch men cum; I try to go onto the chat/vid sites, but I get paranoid about the age of the guys, especially if they look underage, and, especially if the feed is coming from the U.S. I very rarely find a cock in other countries that turns me on so much that I want to watch it and cum myself....
How would you like to watch me in person?

https://xhamster.com/movies/3288569/enjoy_me_cumming.html
 
Last edited:
Watching a man cum is delicious. :D.

Skype is hot, but I had to quit it because it was just too accessible for me.

Thankfully my boyfriend takes very good care of me and makes videos just for me that I can watch over and over. :heart:
 
Dollie

My husband and some of his friends used to take short movies of me making them cum. At first it was gross but after years I loved seeing them squirt so I'd watch the movie over and over while I used one of my toys.
I've seen 100's of men on beaches cum, maybe even over 1000. It became fun knowing I was causing that.

Now we don't take even photos and no one else allows movies. We got to old and internet scares us.
 
I have been pretty much throughout my life been a bit obsessed with watching men cum, and mostly my own cock. I have taken dozens of vids of me cumming years ago (VHS format. THAT'S how long ago this was!). For some reason, it really turned me on watching my cock cum. Years later with a g/f I told her about my vid, and she really wanted to watch it. I put it on, and wasn't too long before I had my cock out stroking it....she was turned on, can't remember much else!
 
Back
Top