Money or cock.

I think this was the definition TD was implying.

dicked down
to be in a relationship with a guy whose sex is so good that you cant leave him. this guy can be a loser or an asshole but he fucks you like you've never been fucked before, which keeps the girl comming back. THAT is what it means to be dicked down.

bitch with no man 1: i cant see why she's still with him, i mean he's lazy, aint got no job....

bitch with no man 2: he probably is hittin that so good that he got her dicked down!!

bitch with no man 1: hmmm lemme see if i can steal her man.

They know what it means, theyre just being asses. They will probably use the term on their wives tonight. Others need to be "dicked down."
 
Ok.

Are you from East Texas?

This is the GB in a nutshell. Say something about someone the other guy doesn't like, and he'll go from insulting you to becoming your best friend.

Trademark of the weak. :cool:
 
What's a crumpet, anyway?

It sounds delicious, but I don't want to commit until I know.

Keep the tea though. That stuffs for girls.
 
I like a moister dick down.


See how I brought that shit full circle?
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=973483

Texasdick said:
Im going to be as completely honest with you as I can. Im not here to make friends, Im here to get your panties wet...I want to turn you on and send you on your way to make love to your sexual partner. I have 10 inches of grade A, Texas grown cock and Im not afraid to use it...I can get pussy here whereI live.

Priceless.
 
Back
Top