Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

He wastes no time in removing her panties. In a trice he has her spread and exposed to his view the smoothness of her sex, adorned with the merest hint of fair down which offers no protection from his sight of her sodden sex. Her eyes lift to his, but his attention is fully focused between her legs. He is silent, the only sound between them is her heavy breaths as she wonders what exactly he intends.

His tongue dips almost before she is aware and drags along to lap at her, the intention clearly to taste her and yet his tongue continues to flick at her pearl drawing a soft gasp at the provocation. She feels her pussy pulse and barely had time to gather herself when his head dives downwards and his mouth latched onto her lips, the sudden suction making her squeal. The cookies would never sate the hunger with which he eats her. She moans as he sucks her hard, as his tongue probes and stabs up inside her gathering all he can in a vain attempt to drink her dry. And yet such is his sweet assault that her sex becomes molten, a constantly flowing pool, running over with every pass of tongue and pulse of passion.

And just as she feels she can take no more, his finger pushes inside her. His hands working to stimulate her as they work in tandem with his tongue and mouth. She cries out, her hips lifting and attempting to buck in response, yet she is pinned and subject to his pace, his direction.

She whimpers weakly, her thighs spreading wider, that slight movement indicating subtly that she has surrendered fully to him. Her sopping sex takes his suction, welcomes his finger clasping and craving that penetration as her essence pours, her body quivers on the edge of release and yet savours being held on that edge; a state in which she would accept almost anything from him ...
 
As her thighs spread wider of their own accord, he slides a second finger inside and begins sliding them in and out. He can feel the dimpled patch of her g-spot and focuses the tips of both fingers to slide across it. His mouth slides up and his tongue and lips find her clit like a missile. More pressure is applied as his tongue swirls mercilessly around and around.

Her moans of passion prompt him up look up over her Mons and he catches her eyes between her heaving breasts. The passion written on her face is exquisite.

"Cum for me" he wispers as he re-attaches his lips to her clit.
 
A second finger eases inside her. Never one to remain silent, she is mewling almost constantly now, and all the more as she finds herself fingered steadily and deeply. His mouth homes in on her clit. There is no escape from that torturous stimulus and her hands reach out to the couch grabbing hold of the fabric as an anchor as her body quivers visibly as he pushes her control still further.

His fingers are buried in her, her clit quivering as he raises his head, eyes locking with hers as she mindlessly moans his name once more.

"Cum for me"

The three whispered words hold all the command she needs.
Even they alone make her pussy clench and muscles contract around his invasive fingers as they drive in and out of her.

Again she cries out as his mouth assaults her clit intent on driving her over the edge.

"Ohh.. god.. uhhnn... yesss..... "

Her gasps are all but incoherent as her body tenses and holds, ragged breaths as she stills momentarily ...
And then her whole body rocks in release, the contraction washing over her as a wave crashing down from head to foot. Visibly her body spasms, clasping muscles pressing hard around the fingers he holds in her. She cries out, surrendering to that intense release as her pussy pulses and pours ...
 
Last edited:
"Ohh.. god.. uhhnn... yesss..... "

Her body tenses as she rides the wave of the little death that drives us all. Her thighs clench his head and her legs wrap around his back. He can feel her feet intertwine and dig in, driving him further into her pussy.

Her juices flow freely as he works furiously to gather all he can. Hips bucking, ankles digging in and the vibration of the couch cushions shuddering in time with her body finally slow after what seems like an eternity.

"Wow" he exhales as her legs relax and her body goes limp.

Gently now, the heat of the moment starting to pass, he licks and suckles at the juices covering her completely. He sucks up every pearl of nectar from her lips, her thighs and the golden patch of hair sitting delicately above her clit.

His job complete, he rises and gently kisses his sweet Mari, catching her heavily lidded eyes with his.

"This is so much more than i ever could have hoped for when I woke up this morning. Thank you."

He rises off the couch and glancing at the clock on the mantel he realizes the time. Hours had passed since he first rang her doorbell, but it was not time lost, it was memories gained.

"Today... It's all about you." He said with a chuckle. "Next time... it will be better" :rose:
 
Last edited:
"Wow"

She hears his voice as if from far off. She whimpers softly as his tongue licks gently yet every touch sends a quiver of after shocks through her.
She smiles as he rises and kisses her, the embrace gentle, caring.

"This is so much more than i ever could have hoped for when I woke up this morning. Thank you."

She watches dazedly as he rises and looks at the clock.

"No ... thank you ... that was ... um... unexpected ... "

She confessed blushing at the thought of how abandoned he had so easily led her to loose her inhibitions and how he had cumm as he requested.

"Today... It's all about you... Next time... it will be better"

He leaves her dazed, questioning how this could possibly be 'better' in future ...?
 
Grabbing a cookie for the road, he gives her one last kiss as her eyes begin to close. He gets up quietly and shows himself out.

After closing her front door behind him, he notices that he arrived in full daylight and now it's dark.

"Fuck Quickbooks." :D
 
*Walks silently up to your doorstep, hoping that you don't notice me, as I haven't got time to stay. I set my small care package containing a bottle of dry white wine, already chilled, because it's sitting in a small bucket of ice. Beside the basket is a bouquet of yellow roses with a single red one in the center.*
 
*Walks silently up to your doorstep, hoping that you don't notice me, as I haven't got time to stay. I set my small care package containing a bottle of dry white wine, already chilled, because it's sitting in a small bucket of ice. Beside the basket is a bouquet of yellow roses with a single red one in the center.*

*Heading back mid-afternoon knowing I have to finally get down to some paperwork, but deciding to do so in the comfort of my own surroundings.
Halts at the sight of the package on the doorstep.*

ja4788.JPG

31785.jpg


Amazed, I unlock my door and pick up the gifts searching for a name on a gift card and carry them inside to place on the table. Torn between duty and pleasure I hesitate before deciding to allow myself just a single glass of the perfectly chilled wine as I sit on the sofa and flick - with a lack of concentration - through my papers ...

:rose:
 
Though he knows she is asleep, he leaves a gift at her door known as the Marx Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZvugebaT6Q

And the piece d'resiestance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQJLkw_mi8w

If you say the secret word the "ducky" will come down!

He hopes that if for some reason she can not view these gems, she asks for help.

*sipping orange juice and coffee and nibbling toast as she watches the gifts and giggles at the unfamiliar footage*

:rose:
 
*As I drive up the driveway, I smile when I see that the gift that I left on the porch is gone. I park the car and quickly head towards the door, more than eager to get in out of the cold if you're home. I knock softly on the door with one hand, my other hand clutching another bottle of the wine that I left for you, just in case the first one is already gone.*
 
*Sat of the sofa, gentle music in the background, the fire dancing in the hearth as ever ... hearing the knock I rise and go to the door wondering who could be visiting at this hour ... opening the door I smile in greeting and envelop him in a hug.*

It's cold at there ... come in ... I assume I have you to thank for the roses and the wine?

*I query drawing himself and closing the door securely.*
 
*The smile on my face widens as I see you and receive the warm welcome and hug.*

"And who else might it have been my dear?* I ask softly before pressing a soft kiss to your cheek and step inside.

"I know you like the yellow ones the most, but I slipped the red one in there in the hopes that it would help remind you of me, and maybe put a smile on your face whenever you happened to look at it.*

"How have you been?"

*I ask as I set the bottle of win down so that I can remove my boots and coat, leaving me in just a pair of jeans and a form-fitting t-shirt.*
 
"And who else might it have been my dear?"

*smiles at the soft kiss and accompanies you into the room, a room you know well ... *

"I know you like the yellow ones the most, but I slipped the red one in there in the hopes that it would help remind you of me, and maybe put a smile on your face whenever you happened to look at it."

You chose well. I was sure that it could only have come from you. And the wine you sent was delicious. I have a bit left in the fridge, but I see you came prepared?

*ggls as you make yourself comfortable and sit down in front of the fire*

"How have you been?"

I shrug.

"Not so good at times, but hopefully on the mend ... and much better for seeing you, Tony. I'll get glasses."

*Returns from the kitchen with two crystal glasses and sits beside you.*

If I'd know you were going to visit I'd have dressed up.

*Blushes aware of the pink Fleece pants and equally snuggly top she is wearing and tucks her loose hair behind an ear.*

I kinda went for comfort over glamour this evening ...
 
"You chose well. I was sure that it could only have come from you. And the wine you sent was delicious. I have a bit left in the fridge, but I see you came prepared? "Not so good at times, but hopefully on the mend ... and much better for seeing you, Tony. I'll get glasses."

*I hear your words, even as I move from the entry way into the cabin proper. I head straight towards the couch, and the lively fire that always seems to be burning brightly.*

"Well, the first bottle was a gift. So I wasn't entirely sure how much of it would be left. I brought this one for us to share though."

*I chuckle as I finish speaking, still holding the bottle as you come around the back of the couch with the glasses.*

"If I'd know you were going to visit I'd have dressed up. I kinda went for comfort over glamour this evening ... "

*Your words pull another soft chuckle from me as I extend my hand and take the crystal glasses from you.*

"Well my dear ... you of all people should know ..."

*I start as I pop the cork and pour out a full glass and offer it to you.*

"That beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

*My tone lightens as I offer up both the glass of win and the small compliment. I watch as you push your hair back behind your ear.*

"And this beholder thinks that you always look beautiful, whether you're dressed for bed, or dressed to kill in an evening gown."

*When you lift the glass free of my hand, I can't resist the urge to lift it to cup your cheek, meeting and holding your gaze as I speak, wanting you to see the sincerity in my eyes before I reluctantly break eye contact and pour a glass of win for myself. I then settle myself in the corner of the couch and adjust myself just so, opening my arms as I prop a foot up on the couch, making room to hold you, should you decide you want to lean your back against my chest.*
 
"Well, the first bottle was a gift. So I wasn't entirely sure how much of it would be left. I brought this one for us to share though."

I smile thinking of the half bottle, or less than half bottle left in the fridge.
My intention to have just one glass in the afternoon had not quite gone to plan.

"Well my dear ... you of all people should know ...That beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I smile at the compliment and watch as you make easy work of the cork and reach out to take the offered glass.

"And this beholder thinks that you always look beautiful, whether you're dressed for bed, or dressed to kill in an evening gown."

Your hand presses lightly against my heated cheek, the touch tender, your words sincere as ever.

"I don't think you've ever seen me in an evening gown.
Something to put on a to do list, perhaps?"


I watch you making yourself comfortable on the sofa and smile as you open your arms up to me, moving towards you and making sure I keep my glass steady as I lower and sit closely to you, my body leaning back against yours within the compass of your arms.

"Mmmm... this is nice ... your company is just what I needed this evening, Tony."

*clinks glasses lightly with him and sips the wine appreciatively.*
 
"I don't think you've ever seen me in an evening gown.
Something to put on a to do list, perhaps?"


*A full-bellied laugh slips from my lips this time as you call me on my "bluff.*

"True enough ..."

*I start with a smile.*

"But if somebody can look good in bed clothes when they're not even trying, I have to imagine that they can blow a whole room of people away whenever the desire strikes them."

*Despite the fact that my heart starts to beat a bit faster, I hold myself still as you take the unspoken invitation and move closer to me and eventually lean back against me. Of it's own volition, one of my arms moves around you, holding you close as I let my lips descend to press a gentle kiss to the top of your head.*

"Mmmm... this is nice ... your company is just what I needed this evening, Tony."

*Hearing your words entices me to hold you the slightest bit closer, even as I shift the slightest bit to take a drink from my own glass after you clink your glass against mine.*

"As I told you once before...Mari..."

*I start, pausing briefly to reflect how much I enjoy the sound of your name on my lips.*

"My friendship and companionship will always be yours, and I will be here for you...always.*
 
Your laughter and the complement about 'blowing the whole room' still making me smile as I relax against your body and sigh contentedly as your arm moves to cocoon me.

"As I told you once before...Mari... My friendship and companionship will always be yours, and I will be here for you...always."

I nod recalling that promise, but to hear those words once more, so touching, so sincere both serve to make my pulses race and give me a real sense of being protected and cared for.

"I know, Tony."

I tell you quietly.

" ... and that means so much to me, much more than I words can begin to express... "

I sip my wine and put it aside on the low table by the sofa and press closer to you with a soft sigh just enjoying being held in your arms and against your chest.
 
"I know, Tony ... and that means so much to me, much more than I words can begin to express... "

Your soft tone, combined with your sincere words are enough to make my heart swell. I follow your lead by taking a big sip of my wine before setting it aside, freeing up my other hand.

"Then my job is done."

I whisper softly as I move my head down just far enough to let my freshly shaved cheek rest against yours. My other arm wraps around you as well, fully encircling you with both care and warmth.
 
Last edited:
"Then my job is done."

Comfort and companionship are offered and my words confirm acceptance of those generous gifts. I sigh as I find myself wrapped in both of your arms. Nestled intimately, cheek-to-cheek I give a soft purr-like murmur, my hands against your chest feeling its steady rise and fall and the slow beating of your heart beneath my head.

"I love a real fire ... "

I murmur softly watching the dance of the flames.

" ... all the more I love sharing it with you ... "
 
"I love a real fire ... all the more I love sharing it with you ... "

"I love it too." I whisper back to you, turning my head the slightest bit to watch the flames dance in the hearth.

"It's just a shame we don't have the stars above us to look at as well. I think that would make this moment truly...perfect..."

I let my words trail off a bit before I continue.

"Another thing to add to the "to do "list" I think."
 
"I love it too... It's just a shame we don't have the stars above us to look at as well. I think that would make this moment truly...perfect..."

I murmur my approval of the idea of laying out beneath the stars.

"Another thing to add to the "to do "list" I think."

I chuckle softly.

"... I do like the idea of the list ... but for me this feels perfect as we are Tony."

I tell you softly as I reach up and kiss your cheek lightly.
 
"... I do like the idea of the list ... but for me this feels perfect as we are Tony."

I smile at your words, and gladly accept the light kiss that you press to my cheek.

"I can't help but agree."

I whisper back, returning your tender gesture in kind with a tender kiss to your cheek as my arms tighten around you the slightest bit more.
 
"I can't help but agree."

I sigh contentedly at the returned kiss on my cheek and murmur softly feeling your arms move around me to hold me securely.

"One of many things we agree about ... and both enjoy ... "

I tell you softly as my body presses closely to yours.
 
Back
Top