New to Literotica...work did not post; help?

Avisaro

Virgin
Hello fellow artists. I am new to posting on this site and I submitted this illustration for the "Erotic Art" category. I followed it for a day or so and it started with "pending" status. Then it went to "draft" status and that is where it is now.

Can anyone help me understand the process better and maybe figure why my work did not get posted?

Your help is appreciated!

Have a great day and keep drawing!

Last edited:
I would try posting on the tech support forum under site news and tech support.

This site has highly sophisticated software that can spot the fact you were just not erotic enough !
A snap shot of your nether regions suitably lip sticked should do the trick.

Please be more filthy

x

Hello fellow artists. I am new to posting on this site and I submitted this illustration for the "Erotic Art" category. I followed it for a day or so and it started with "pending" status. Then it went to "draft" status and that is where it is now.

Can anyone help me understand the process better and maybe figure why my work did not get posted?

Have a great day and keep drawing![/

Have a great day and keep drawing!

I found I had trouble at first as well but, since I started my own thread and take pictures of my work on the lowest pixel setting on my camera, I haven't had and trouble and they now post right side up as well.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1403781
have a look at my thread.

Last edited:
I feel pretty sure that he/she (Avisaro) means that he/she tried to post HERE not here.

The best solution is to send a private message to Lauren (from here, the bulletin board)

Typically, the issues can be: file size, format, content (violates LIT rules — not your own work, underage... though theer is more "wiggle room" in non photographic work).

Also, like stories, there is lag time.

Back