Proof-reader/editor help, please?

scrappy_love

Virgin
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Posts
1
Hello world of literotica! I've been reading stories here for years and always wanted to contribute, but never really found the time for writing until recently... I was hoping I could get some editing help before sharing my stories, though.

I've got three lesbian based stories that currently need looking over, before I post them; ranging from about 900 to 6500 words. The stories are all linked together through the two main characters, it’s just telling separate moments of time in their lives.

I would consider myself good at spelling and grammar, but having somebody look a story over and having their feedback always makes a story better!

If that sounds interesting to anybody, or if anyone has any questions? Please get back to me, any input/help is much appreciated!
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
I can give it a look later next week if you can wait that long.
 
Although my free time is limited I'd be happy to take a look. Please feel free to PM me.
 
Back
Top