The Isolated Blurt Thread XL : This Shit Is Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only 46 (american) this morning on my way to the office. I had to wear my long pants.
 
Sometimes I click on the Lit Calendar just to see what was going on in December 2006.
 
I cannot wait until you're gone.

------------

Wow. I like it here.
 
I'm convinced Asheville has more good places to eat and drink than anywhere else in the U.S. per capita.
 
I'm convinced Asheville has more good places to eat and drink than anywhere else in the U.S. per capita.

And I thought that Knoxville was the "let's eat out" capitol of the US.

I do recognize my limited knowledge of the subject, though.
 
Is it really worth it to jump in to that fray because you felt a bit slighted?



Naaaa. I'll be over here oggling at tits.
 
_dey5786_0.jpg
 
I've just crammed a shitty note through my neighbours letterbox. Sick of the selfish prick straddling two parking spaces. Why can't people park sensibly ffs.
 
Hiiiii, favourite cunty ear-squirter :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I've got insomia in Australia. Come over so I can fuck you with all my toes.

You over there with all that horrific shit like giant spiders, Great Whites, dingo eating babies, Girlsmiley, snakes and men with huge knives who remove your spinal chord? You do get about!

If you fuck me with your toes I'll squirt Baileys out of my ears. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top