Dementia

Still, it must be very disconcerting to Kim to be encountering someone who can out crazy him.
 
WTF variation of nonsense, is this, to send to a maniac that is counting on a provocation from the opposition ?

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

6:28 AM · Sep 22, 2017


http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-wakes-and-threatens-test-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-never-669402

Why try to recreate JFK's Cuba Crisis ? Trump will never have to suffer the price, if there are horrible consequences to his posturing.
 
I get that this board is Politics, and politics seems to infect everything these days...but Dementia is nothing to ridicule, sneer at, or use as a weapon, just because you disagree with someone politically. It's an ugly, progressive disease that steals a person away, while their body still lives.

We're all better than this...right?
One person's dementia threatens national security and world peace. It's the elephant in the elephant, and needs to be discussed.
 
And unless you have a diagnosis, or a brain-scan, which is the only true way to confirm Dementia...

You need help. Seriously...
We now have the expert opinion of Kim Jong-un. He is highly regarded in his country.
 
We now have the expert opinion of Kim Jong-un. He is highly regarded in his country.
Artillery shells help his approval ratings. Tromp might try that.

Meanwhile, we can contrast the highly rational if unpleasant Kim and the highly irrational if unpleasant Tromp. Kim isn't about to suicide. Is Tromp? Hey, it's better than prison!
 
Type "Trump dem" into your favorite search engine, and see what the autocomplete offers. "Democrat" or "demographic" maybe?
 
Type "Trump dem" into your favorite search engine, and see what the autocomplete offers. "Democrat" or "demographic" maybe?
From the url line in my Mozilla Seamonkey browser I get:

1) democrat
2) democracy
3) demographics
4) dementia Israel

I suppose 'demon', 'demonology', 'demonstrations', and 'demoted' are down the list somewhere. Demoted? YOU'RE FIRED!
 
Back
Top