Mueller going full bore for information

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Over the past few weeks, special counsel Robert Mueller has been requesting documents from the con artist administration which revolve around Michael Flynn's lying about contacts with foreign officials and governments, and the con artist's own words regarding the firing of James Comey. Specifically, the con artist's statement to Russian agents Lavrov and Kislyak that firing that "nut job" Comey relieved "great pressure" on him.

In addition, Mueller is seeking documents concerning the con artist's lies about the meeting in New York between his progeny and a Russian agent who had offered to provide information on then presidential rival Hillary Clinton. The statement on the meeting, crafted by the con artist, said the meeting was about the adoption of Russian children when in fact, as emails two days later showed, it was about colluding with a foreign government.

As to the Comey angle, Comey has stated that in a private meeting, the con artist had asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn. Flynn, you might recall, lied to everyone about his meetings with Russian agents. Even after former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates warned White House counsel Don McGahn in January that that deception left Flynn and the White House in a compromised position, Flynn was not asked to resign until several weeks later, following news reports that said he had discussed sanctions during the transition period with the ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

That firing is also under investigation by Mueller for obstruction of justice. If true, and it is, an indictment against the con artist would be forthcoming.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-special-counsel-seeks-documents-from-trump-presidency/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/mueller-investigators-seek-documents-white-house-49988601
 
Back
Top