A New Dimension - for DarelHute

"Yes, it's me..."

Tanyl's voice confirmed. Eloen looked upwards as a tentacle moved towards her face, flicking to rub slowly across her cheek.

"Drop the knife... Drop it and let me fuck you..."

He encouraged, that limb caressing her lips as he instructed her.
Beside her Maya was close to climax. Should she free Maya first and then allow Tanyl to take her? Should she wait and check that this was not some trick played upon her by their attackers? But perhaps Tanyl needed power, power enough to summon defences against this attack. She could not deny him or them the possibility of being able to defend themselves.

"Fuck me, Tanyl."

She told him softly, the knife dropping to the floor as she parted her lips allowing the tentacle access and choosing to submit to Tanyl's directions.
 
"Fuck me, Tanyl."

As soon as she spoke and her mouth opened, the tentacle moves past her lips, rubbing against her tongue, his familiar taste filling her mouth. Another phallic tentacle emerged between her legs, and probed her pussy, threatening to push through, teasing and prodding.

Maya yanked the tentacle out of her mouth, and looked the creature in the eye.

"Fuck me from behind, beast! Make me your bitch and I'll make you my pet!" she shouted.

The creature pulled out of her, to their surprise, and took a step back. Maya turned her body and got on all fours, with her right side towards Eloen.

"Come, you bastard, fuck me!" she shouted as she parted her legs, exposing her ass to the creature.

Eloen could see the monster moving over Maya, penetrating both her ass and her pussy at the same time, making her groan loudly. Just as she was fucked, the tentacle pushed inside Eloen's pussy, moving in and out slowly.
 
The tentacle entered her mouth, pushing and rubbing as it filled her mouth. Between her legs, Eloen felt a further tentacle pushing and easing towards her sex. Beside her, it was almost as if Maya had mastered the creature fucking her and even as she got fucked as she demanded, Tanyl entered Eloen, the limb pushing inside her and filling her. Pussy and mouth full, she was held immobile for mere seconds before the tentacles began to steadily stroke, each limb fucking her fully as Eloen offered her body up for Tanyl to use.
 
Maya looked back at Eloen, surprised by what she saw. She knew it was Tanyl, but she couldn't make sense of his unusual capability to mate outside of the mating pod. She couldn't linger on those thoughts, as her pussy and ass were being fucked hard by the beast.

"Fuck... yes... fuck me, you monster!" Maya shouted as she squeezed one of her breasts, leaning on the other elbow with her ass sticking out and exposed.

"Maya, are you trying to tame the beast?" Tanyl asked unexpectedly.

"Who knows, Tanyl, maybe a little pet to finish what you start could come in handy!" Maya groaned as she looked up at Eloen and smiled wickedly.

Tanyl laughed, which made Maya raise her eyebrows. Tanyl never laughed. His tentacles moved inside Eloen's mouth and pussy, her breasts being sucked hard by his other tentacles.

"What about you, Eloen? Would YOU like a pet?" Tanyl asked as her mouth was released.
 
Eloen accepted that Tanyl demanded the use of her body. Unlike Maya she did not realise quite how momentous it was that Tanyl was able to manifest himself beyond the confines of the mating pod. As she allowed Tanyl to fuck her, she heard him speaking to Maya who was riding the tentacles inside her.

"Maya, are you trying to tame the beast?"

Tanyl asked even as her mouth and pussy were filled over and over.

"Who knows, Tanyl, maybe a little pet to finish what you start could come in handy!"

Eloen arched a muffled groan as the limbs at her breasts latched on still more securely and began to increase their suction.

"What about you, Eloen? Would YOU like a pet?"

Eloen took a deep breath as her mouth was released. It was obvious that Tanyl wanted to know her answer.

"I've always been fond of pets, Tanyl."

She managed breathlessly, the pounding of pussy and pumping of breaths almost too distracting to be coherent.

"Yes, a fuck pet could be very ... useful ... "

She reflected.
 
"I've always been fond of pets, Tanyl."

Maya laughed at her answer, between moans and groans, the monster giving her the hard fuck she so wanted.

"Yes, a fuck pet could be very ... useful ... "

Tanyl's tentacle pushed inside Eloen's mouth, fucking her mouth steadily now.

"Every girl should have a pet!" Tanyl responded with a playful voice, which made Maya frown in surprise. Tanyl never made jokes.

There were no more words spoken. The fucking intensified in speed and roughness, until the beast shot his load in Maya's ass and pussy. Maya shrieked in pleasure and collapsed while the beast withdrew from her and strangely laid on the ground behind her, docile as a house trained dog. When Maya came to her senses, she looked up at Eloen, who was still being fucked systematically.

"It seems she can't have enough of you, Tanyl!" Maya said.

"I can't have enough of her..." Tanyl responded as the tentacle withdrew from her pussy, and gently pushed into her ass.

Maya laughed, still too weak to move.
 
Eloen's response was rewarded by her mouth being penetrated with one of Tanyl's tentacles. She gasped as it filled her mouth and began to push towards her throat giving her a thorough fucking.

"Every girl should have a pet!"

Tanyl told her as his tentacles worked in and out of her mouth and pussy, their dual penetration felt incredible as did the tentacles at her breasts. Eloen merely surrendered to Tanyl's use.

"It seems she can't have enough of you, Tanyl!"

Maya observed as Eloen's body relished her multiple fucking.

"I can't have enough of her..."

Tanyl's deep voice thrilled Eloen. The removal of his tentacle from her pussy momentarily disappointed her, yet when it slid to her ass and began to apply steady pressure she moaned around the tentacle in her mouth eager to give herself to Tanyl in any way he wanted. The sensations of his tentacles inside her and latched onto her body were incredible!
 
Back
Top