Her keeper. (open to one dominant and agressive male)

'God I love her' AJ thought as he felt her fingers stroking his hard on through his jeans. The way she played with her hair made him throb all the more and it took all his willpower not to grab her right there. As she giggled and ran away he grinned and took off after her, laughing as she plopped down on his bed.

Her eyes betrayed any innocence or feigned interest she was trying to pull off with her words. He walked into his dark room and pulled of his shirt slowly revealing his hard chest as he watched her stroking the area above her panties. Grinning as the lust built up inside of him he moved forward after kicking off his shoes and socks. Crawling onto the bed he looked at her hand and stroked it and then moved closer to her and kissed her cheek and then her lips softly and then brought his hand to hers and slowly led it down to her panties. His fingers left her hand and he pulled her panties aside and then guided her hand down to her pussy.

"Tell me what you feel." He told her as he stroked her pussy with her own fingers and kissed her shoulder. AJ could already smell the gentle scent of her arousal, barely there but he could tell as they remained close together on top of his blanket.
 
Hannah happily watches him as he undresses and then climbs on top of her, she locks eyes with him, smiling at his soft kisses. And yet she wasn't ready to give in to him so easily "Aj..." she whines as she feels his hand on top of her own, guiding it downwards. She pouts up at him, just like she always did when things weren't going her own way. She had wanted to tease him, but he had taken control of the situation and that wasn't happening anymore.

She sighs softly as her fingers graze across her pussy, begining to get slightly wet down below as she becomes aroused.

"I thought we agreed not tonight" she persists, she knew he was hard and she was aroused, but not nearly enough yet. though as she says it, she wraps one leg around his waist pulling him downwards as she guides there hands away. "besides..." she moves her lips close to his "maybe if you don't get any it will teach you to be nicer to me" she smirks as she rolls out from underneath him, climbing under the blankets, pulling them around her tightly as she tries not to giggle.
 
He always loved when she gave her soft pouty look. Her lips were perfect for it but it did little to discourage him as he kept close to her half naked body. Her sigh blossomed into a faint moan and he continued to rub her hand move over her sex before he let his hand fall away and stroke up her arm as he kissed the inside of her neck.

Then when he felt her leg snake up and pull him in close to his lips he had figured she would plant hers against him. But instead she just slipped out and away from his grip. He looked at her with the blankets all close and guarding her body.

"And how exactly am I supposed to go to sleep like this..." He paused and grinned.

"With you hogging all the covers." He said slyly wondering what she would end up doing, if she would invite him in or shrug him off and slink deeper into the covers.
 
Hannah smirks "thats your problem not mine" she says teasingly as she pulls the covers tighter around her, one hand slipping down and unhooking her bra, making sure he see's as she pulls it out of the covers and throws it to the side. the blanket tight against her chest so he see's nothing.

"Guess you'll just have to sleep without them" and with that she can't help giggling, quickly ducking her head under the covers as she turns to lay on her stomach, buring her face in the pillow, her breasts rubbing against the sheets hard, causing her to moan loudly, when she was aroused like this the slightest touch could spark pleasent reactions.

She wanted AJ badly, but not enough to just give in. So she slides her hands back down. One finger entering her tight hole, her thumb rubbing her clit hard as she whimpers under her touches.
 
Kneeling on his bed AJ smirked as she tossed out her bra but remained shielded and hidden with the sheets. Then when she snuck under and moaned out he smiled and shrugged out of his jeans leaving them at the edge of the bed as he moved forward.

"I don't think so." He said and he grabbed the blankets and sheets. At first he planned to just peel them off her body and flip her over but if she wanted to play he would play. His cock throbbing for him to stick to his plan it was that much harder to pull the blankets from her even as she moaned and played with her as he pulled the blankets over his own body leaving her out in the cold as he held the sheets loosely around him knowing she would not likely leave him be for long.
 
"No" she whines as he begins to tug on the covers, she immediatly pulls her hand away from her pussy, much to her dissapointment. As she tries desperatly to keep a hold of them, but of course she cannot. Hannah gasps as she is exposed to the cold air.

She turns and glares at Aj, her cheeks flushed, her fingers still wet and coated with her juices. "Fine you win." she snaps as she slides her panties down her legs and throws them to the side, as she moves closer to him. Picking up the sid of the blanket and sliding in next to him, so she is pressed right up against him, her hard nipples against his skin, her wet pussy right next to him.

She pouts again as she presses a soft kiss to his neck "your mean" she states softly before kissing again, all the way down his neck, to his shoulder. "But i want you right now" she half asks and half orders between kisses.
 
His actions are worth the glare and the surprised moan as her self pleasure is cut short. Seeing her mix of displeasure and annoyance that gives way to a red blush fills him with the longing that he felt when AJ first laid eyes on her. He is a bit surprised when she just tosses her panties away but he soon forgets about then when he feels her hard nipples poking at her skin and the dampness of her pussy against his leg.

Smiling to her he turns and moves his hand to her hip holding her their as she starts to kiss him. He hadn't done the trick to be mean, only to play back against her. For a moment he held off stroking her hip or returning her kisses.

"Mean?" He asked trying to keep the smile away.

"I was just playing around and trying to get to bed." He said and then he leaned in and kissed her neck as his erection rubs against her sex though his cock is still covered by his boxers. He can feel the material becoming wet from both their arousal.

He moves away for a moment just to enjoy her pouty look again knowing how horny she was before he pulls down his boxers and offers and then leans in against rubbing his hard cock against her inner thigh as he moves on top of her. His hand cradles her cheek and kisses her soft warm skin as the tent effect of their bodies shifts and he kisses her lips.
 
"yes very very mean" she was sure thats why Aj had done it all, why else would he take the covers away and spoil all of her fun "and you owe me for that" she watches as he pulls away from her and takes his boxers off, she trys to glance down, but the room is pretty dark now and she can only make out the outline of his cock, still she wants it.

Hannah moans as he rolls on top of her, she loved the feel of his strong body above her, his hard cock against her thigh, making her crave it. Suddenly all her teasing is gone as the wetness drips down her thigh.

"Please AJ" she pauses as she leans into his kiss, her tongue flickering over his as she closes her eyes, turning her head away "I need you inside of me, please" she says desperatly.
 
AJ nods down at her in the dim light of his room as they move together. Her pleading breathy words made his cock throb in anticipation and the next time his leg brushed hers he could feel the river of her juices staining her soft skin. He could tell she felt he had done something bad but he had only played as he thought he should. But that was forgotten now as their bodies demanded each other. Leaning down he grabbed her cheek and turned her back to him as he kissed her lips and pushed the large head of his cock against her soft wet outer lips.

Moaning into her lips as she played with him he pushed in deeper feeling her opening stretch over his large shaft, taking every inch he gave. He knew he would never hear the end of it if he continued to tease her once she made that request and he wouldn't want to leave her in such a state.

His lips fell from hers as he groaned softly with the covers over his bottom half. He continued to push and pull slowly filling her canal more with each forward thrust as he claimed her body. It was so perfect, the two of them together in his room, while all the public play was so erotic and exciting he never shrugged away from just enjoying her touch and the feel of their flesh connecting.
 
HAnnah gulps as she feels him grab her cheek and for a moment she fears she has done something wrong, but then thankfully his lips are on her own again and she relaxes into the kiss..

She whimpers as she feels the head of his cock against her pussy, as she tries to push forwards, bringing her knees up and spreading her legs as wide as she can, so she is completly open to him. Thankfully he doesn't keep up his teasing and begins to push into her.She feels his stretching her out for the third time today, but it felt so differant now, much more intimate.


"I love you AJ" she says breathlessly as he pulls from the kiss leaving her lips tingling and begging for more, her hands run up and down his back, her nails stratching slightly as she tries to pull him closer.
 
AJ gives her a small smile as he towers over her and rolls his hips down and forward pushing his big cock deep inside of her as she starts to moan.

"I love you too Annie." He whispers softly into her ear and nibbles on her lips that are just begging for attention. Every now and then he can feel her hard nipples brushing against hist hard skin while her nails mark his back, claiming her mate as he claims her body with his cock.

He loves the feel of her open passage and yet it remains tight as he burrows inside of her while her legs shake from pleasure. After a little nibbling he kisses her lips in a hot and hungry passion and starts to buck his hips that much more as his cock stretches her passage and reaches her most sensitive points as he fucks his lover deeper.
 
Back
Top