Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"I'm glad you like watching me but I'm not naturally perfect I'm perfect because you love me." She grinned at him as she stroked her legs. She had great legs and she knew it.

She nodded her head before propping her left leg on the edge of the lower wall. She started to wash her leg. She started at her toes then slowly working up in a circular pattern. She cleaned her full left leg first then the right. "Huni why do you like watching me shower?" She asked she found it a little weird that he liked watching her clean herself like this.

She saw desire in his eyes and it made her smile at him. She saw he was playing with his cock. She wanted that cock deep in her again. She wanted to him ride him all night long.
 
"Never say that Sophia you are my Angel my perfect jewel!" he says with a soft voice, a kind voice. He than though goes stern again as he issues his next set of instructions.

" Now do the same thing, but to the inner leg, and don't touch your crotch yet, if you do, I'll have to spank that beautiful ass of yours" he says as he smiles his hand stroking himself slowly again as he watches you.

"And yes I now your eager for me again i can see it in your eyes and in your loins" he does a quick gesture to your pussy and smiles" The eyes and the groin never lie.. a lesson my fathers tutor taught me well about all humans" he says as he smiles. " Oh and if you can't handle it you can always come out here and take my cock, i won't mind, you are entitled to it as much as i am, just remember to take it means you will not be rewarded with my orgasm, I will only come when i wish it" he says in a authoritative tone as he looks at you and gazes into your eyes, he was eager and truthful but his eyes hinted at something else..but nothing specific.
 
"Oh you are so sweet I love you my perfect man no man can ever compare to you. I only want to be with you and your the only one for me!" She said his soft kind voice comforted her. She noticed his voice had gone stern. She liked him ordering her around. She looked at him she was disappointed that he said she couldn't touch herself but she was going to be good and do as she was told. She moaned softly when she cleaned her thighs. She watched him stroking his cock she loved knowing she was turning him on.

"Well I am eager but I can control my urges. I'm so wet but I will be a good girl and do as you say. I'm your good little girl who will do anything you want me to." She was still washing her legs looking at him. "Can I touch myself please?"
 
"No you cant touch your self yet... I think your thighs are clean I need you to clean your chest now...remember to do it thoroughly and focus on your nipples and aroela" he says as he strokes him self.

He smiled as he watched you squirm and build in ecstasy as he than looked at you and smiled."Be sides I feel like washing that part of you my self but you have to thoroughly clean the rest of you so I can enjoy cleaning your dirty pussy, but not until you are clean, no exceptions..and if you touch your pussy there will be no more fun this evening just a nice dinner, do you want that?" he asks as he smiles looking at his Angel in the shower
 
"That's not fair your teasing me without even touching me." She laughed looking at him she ran her hand through her hair before starting to wash her boobs. She first started to wash her nipples that were getting hard. She closed her eyes as she carried on washing her nipples. She loved it when her nipples were played with. She started to wash her entire boob one by one.

She hated not being able to touch her wet pussy. She opened her eyes she noticed he was smiling at her. "Oh so your going to wash my pussy for me. I will clean myself like you ask because I so want you to clean my dirty wet pussy. I promise I won't touch my pussy." She said as she pinched one of her nipples roughly. She bite her lip keeping a moan in.
 
Francisco smiles as he watches her play with her nipples and strokes him self a bit to remind him this was real. He than got up and walked towards the shower. He leaned in and kisses your lips softly, be fore pulling away.

" I think its time to wash your Pussy, I want you to turn around and face the wall" he says as one of his hands ran across your spine gently teasing your back as his other hand kept a hand on his cock.
 
She looked at him thinking how lucky she was to have him. He wasn't like most guys who had pressured into sex straight away. They had waited a while and it had been perfect. She loved him so much. She looked at him as he walked to her. She leaned into the kiss she adding her tongue. Their tongues intertwined.

"Good my pussy feels so left out because it hasn't been washed." She said turning around she faces the wall. She moans softly as he ran his hand across her spine gently. She was thinking god he's a tease it annoyed her so much.
 
He lets his hands run over your back softly as he steps into the shower. His leg was turned away from the water as he chuckled as stood his cock pressing against you as he slide his hands over your back.

" Sophia your so sexy," he says as he leans down and kisses the nae of your neck before he backs away and slips his right hand down and round the tip of his thumb across your velvet pussy lips as he than slides his left hand around your side, down your belly and lets his thumb brush your clit.

" I feel from my thumb your eager...Would you want me to plunge my self into you again? i wouldn't mind doing that..but than aren't we suppose to be cleaning you here?" he asks as his left thumb stroking your clit switches and presses on the little button moving it into a circle as he smiles. His other hand switched from thumb to his pointer finger and index finger running across your wet lips pondering his movements as he lets his pinky dip in between the two puffy lips before letting his two fingers tease your pussy again.
 
She felt his hands on her back as he stepped into the shower with her. She was a little worried about his leg. She heard him chuckle and it sent chills all over her body. "Oh baby you make me feel so sexy. I love you babes." She moaned softly as he kissed her neck. She loved him so very much and she felt safe with him. She felt his thumb brush against her clit. She bite her lip as she moaned. "Oh you know me I'm always eager to be with you. I would love you to plunge into me again but if you want to clean me instead you can. You can do whatever you want to me! I'm yours you own me, ever part of me is yours so you can do whatever you want to me."
 
"Maybe after the shower I can let my boy take advantage of a clean pussy, but for now lets get to cleaning you" he says as he lowers him self to his knees and kisses the sensitive skin between your ass hole and your pussy he lets his tongue slide out and taste the mix of soap water and sweat that resides there.

His two fingers on the right hand split apart your nether lips to reveal the beautiful pink flesh of your pussy as he moves his tongue up there and lets it slide in along the right fold, and than circles back along the left.

His left hand continues to have fun with you hardened cilt. His thumb pressing on it hard than easing off as his pointer finger softly and gently rubs the side of the cilt.

He pulls his mouth away and smiles." does my Sophia like it when her man enjoys cleaning her most intimate of places?"
 
"Oh I want to play with you big boy. I love you I want that cock so much. If I'm a good girl can I have your cock after you clean me?" She asked him as she looked at him lower to his knees. She squealed when he kissed the skin between her ass hole and pussy.

She closed her eyes as he licked her pussy. She moaned loudly biting her lip. Her nipples were rock hard one of her hands stroked her boobs.

She moaned as he played with her clit. She looked at him thinking god my man knows how to make me feel good. She loved how he touched her. She felt so good.

She smiled widely at him. She pushed her hair out of her face. "Yes huni I do like my man cleaning me. Now get here and kiss me baby I love you and I want you."
 
He laughed as he looked at you and slowly got to his feet he pulled his right hand out of your pussy and slide it along your ass and than as he moved forward to have his chest touch your back, his hand traveled from hip to your breast. he seizes the nipple and rolls it gingerly between his thumb and his forefinger.

"Your so cute when you beg Sophia, I can't resist that face" he says as he than slides around to kiss your soft lips the hint of pussy on his as he pulls his left hand away from your clit to seize his dick and rub it along your pussy.

He pulls his mouth away and speaks."Ready Sophia" He says as he than slides his cock into you and lets his left hand go back to the front of your body and seizes your clit as he slides forward burying his cock to the hilt as he than rolls his thumb over the clit than flicks up hard as he kisses the nape of your neck resting with his cock deep in you as he teases you clit and pussy.
 
Her breathing got a bit unsteady as his hand slide along her ass. She moaned softly leaning back against his chest. She couldn't resist his touch. Even when she was mad with him if he touched her she would instantly calm down. His touch made her feel so good.

His hand travelled up her hip and she shuddered a little. When he started to play with her nipples her pussy was getting even wetter. She so wanted him deep in her. "Well I try to be cute and I'm glad you can't resist my face because I can't resist you." She looked at him when slide round her and kissed her. She could taste her juices on his lips but she didn't care.

She was so into the kiss that at first she didn't notice his left hand wasn't at her clit anymore. She only noticed when he rubbed his cock along her pussy. She moaned softly as he pulled away from the kiss. "I'm always ready for you baby." She moaned feeling him slide into her. "Oh baby I only want you I'm all yours only yours. You can do whatever you want to me." She whispered. She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck. She thought to herself oh god he's a tease. "Oh baby please stop teasing me please your driving me crazy just please stop teasing me."
 
"I'm teasing you" he says as he lets his teeth run softly across your ear lobe. he than pulls back his cock sliding out and than when he gets his whole shaft out, he than rams it hard back into you and holds it there.

"Would you prefer me to fuck you hard and fast, or do you like me slow and steady" he says as he pulls slowly back out and than slides back into you slowly the very act seeming to be very ginger and soft, than he pulls back fast and than rams back in fast and hard. he than begins o slap hard into your pussy his lower abs ramming into your ass as he lets his fingers pull away and grabs your hips and continues to slam in and out of your pussy as I lean back and let my self ram hard and fast into you letting the slaps echo in the room.
 
"Yes you are." She whispered as he ran his teeth softly across her ear lobe. She moaned when he pulled out of her she thought he was going to pull away from her and tease her more but when he rammed hard back into her she let out a loud moan. "Oh god baby I want it hard and fast. Please give it to me." She whispered to him. She didn't know why she was whispering she just felt small and weak, she needed him.
 
"Hard and fast it is than" he says as he kisses your neck again. he than pulls his fingers from your clit and grips your hips. he wiggles a bit letting his dick rattle you as he pulls back his cock barely keeping the tip in before he chuckles softly.

"Okay you asked for it" he said as he rammed hard and fast into you and before you could recover he began to thrust in and out hard his body taught as he presses you towards the wall his body hitting hard and fast as he barely keeps his cock shaft out of you. he was hard and fast taking you in his shower.

" SOPHIA" he groaned as he continued his brutal assault on your pussy. He goes at you relentlessly letting using your pussy as if he were in some competion as he lets his hard body ram hard and fast into you, the wet slaps echoing in the shower as he growls and groans unintelligible babble.
 
She moaned as kissed her neck, she loved it when he kissed her weak spot on her neck. She felt his hands grip her hips. She thrusted her hips backwards as she moaned loudly. She stroked her nipples softly before squeezing her boobs roughly. She heard him chucking when he only had his cock head in her. His chuckle unnerved her. She wondered what he was thinking.

She moaned loudly as he rammed hard and fast into her wet pussy. She had no time to get use to his thrusting because he kept thrusting in and out of her hard.

She loved hearing him call her name out. It made her smile. "Oh god baby yes oh god Francisco yes oh yes." Her pussy was gripping his cock hard she was starting to cum as he fucked her hard.
 
"You said hard" he says as he continues to ram his thick cock into you and feels you close.

"Are you close for me Sophia, are you gonna cum for me... Thats it cum for for your man, I wanna feel you cum on my cock" he says as he continues to pound away his stamina and strokes never lessening as he fucks you.

"OH SOPHIA" he cries out as he feels him getting closure, He would cum soon...Infact he suspected if his beautiful angel he was fucking would cum he would follow soon after.

"OH SOPHIA...I'M CLOSE TOO"He calls out as he rears back hard and fast ramming as deep as he can inside you as he rams his thick hard cock inside you not relenting as he was close so close.
 
"Yeah I know I said hard baby I like it hard and fast." She said as she thrusted her hips to meet his thrusts. "Oh baby yes just like that. I'm gonna cum. Oh god oh god baby yes." She said as she started to cum her body shaking a little.

"Do you like fucking me like this?" She asked closing her eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. She felt so good. "Cum with me baby. Cum deep in me."
 
"GOD YES" he roars as he rams deep and holds him self in there to the hilt as his cock sends in a huge burst of cum and than he pulls out letting the rest fall on to the shower floor as he aims it down with one hand the other running gingerly over your soft back as he than pants and stumbles back on to his butt and laughs.

"Guess i got weak kneed on that last one...Sophia could you help me up Please, seems my leg decided to open again." He says pointing to the stitches that were unraveled in the wound and it was bleeding a bit now." Please don't be squeamish or overly worry I'll be fine" he says re assuredly as he chuckles again.

"Usually Mr.Cato tends to me, but I thought if you'd choose me tonight that I'd be fine..guess i disobeyed the docs orders and didn't take it easy after all" he said laughing a bit
 
"OH GOD DON'T STOP OH GOD YES HARDER BABY." She was cumming so much. No guy had ever made her feel so good. Her pussy gripped his cock hard. She felt him start to cum in her. It felt so good. She bite her lip hard. She closed her eyes her body shaking. She fell with him. She laughed. "Oh god your a clumsy bum." She said sliding off his cock. She stood up and looked his leg. "You okay Baby?" She asked holding her hand out to him to take. "I think we went a bit to crazy." She said laughing she started to help him up. She smiled at him. "No more sex tonight. How about we get something to eat once we get dressed then we can cuddle up in bed and watch TV."
 
"are you sure a little suture and i can go again" he says as he looks at you and takes your had the wound open as he winces trying to stand on it "Owe this hurts so bad...Lets get me out to the living room and we can call for some take out...Jimmys here tonight and will bring it up to us, Jimmys a good kid hes' a low level grunt but guarding me is easy most of the time, few dare to come for me and the ones who do end up dead" he says hopping out of the shower as you get him out he sits on the toliet and laughs.

"I think we should get dressed....Uh Sonya did you bring a change of clothes dear or do i need to ring for some clothes for you as well?" he says smiling"I know the manager at La Femmes' boutique who could bring you some clothes or you could wear some of mine if you prefer it, but clothes would be good when Jimmy gets here with the food...I don't want him ogling my angel more than he should, or..dieing from an orgasmic heart attack cause he saw you naked..though it would be funny to see" he says chuckling a bit as he sits there pulling out a small medical kit and gets a needle and thread and begins to restitch his wound.

"Though the clothes are up to you, I perfer you clothed either in finery from le Femmes or in mine clothes It doesn't matter or you can take your chances being naked" he says smiling as he than winces when he threads the needle through
 
"Huni you can't go again your in pain and we've already done it twice today I think you can wait till tomorrow to fuck me again. Maybe tomorrow I should get a little nurse outfit and look after your needs like a good little nurse." Sophia said looking at his wound. She wondered how he got it she knew there had been complications but he never went into to full detail and she knew he wouldn't tell her everything about what happened. "Oh Jimmy that nice guy who told me I was like a wet dream brought to life." She struggling to help out of the shower but she got him out. "I think Jimmy may have a crush on me but I'm sure he knows he hasn't got chance. I love you and only you."

She thought to herself did she bring a change of clothes, she hadn't she had forgot to pack a bag. "Huni La Femmes' is way to posh for me. Its for sophisticated woman and I'm not sophisticated I'm just average. " She watched him pull out a small medical kit out and start to restitch his wound. "Have you done that many times?" She asked wanting to know if he had to stitch himself up much.

"How about you get me one of your tops and I just wear it with my panties." She said looking at him as he thread the needle through. She felt like she could be sick but she kept it together. She walked over to him and kissed his forehead. "Maybe I should learn how to stitch wounds up, so I can do this for you next time you get a wound."
 
He smiled as he was about half way through. He stopped and looked at you. He smiled and looked as if nothing was wrong yet pain rimmed his eyes.

" A nurses outfit? I'll think I'll pit a call in for that, and as for Le Femmes, what's wrong with me wanting you to have beautiful things. You are a radiant Angel sent to me a humble sinner.I want to take you there tomorrow and let you try on any thing and buy you any thing you want there. I have vast amounts of money aside my family money, through investments and restaurants I own across the country." he than began to see him self again as he seemed to not answer the last question of yours.

"I do love the thought of you in those panties and my shirt...on second thought you should maybe take one of my sweat pants too, seeing you like that might be hard for me to resist....Oh speaking of you here how about I order us something form the restaurant Chef Viscovi is on and he makes an excellent Tilapia in a nice lemon mint Alfredo over red pepper linguini, and with the wine oh you will think you have died and gone to heaven." he finishes his suture and produces a knife from behind the toilet seat and with a spinning flourish he cuts the thread andthan slips the knife back as he continues on.

" I think some TV would be nice, maybe a movie...I have a few movies we can watch queued up on my DVR." he looks at you and holds out his hands." And yes I think you should learn to stitch it comes in handy, but no pressure, I'm trying to stop doing this work for my father and gonna switch completely to the restaurant, Especially since you are with me, but my father will still have me do jobs for now, as I haven't given you a ring...not yet at least" he says smiling at you.
 
She thought it was strange he was acting like nothing was wrong but she wasn't to bring up. Somethings in their relationship she just let go because of the type of guy he was. She didn't like asking to many questions because she didn't want to know the in's and out's of the business he was in. "Yes a nurse outfit so you can be looked after and tended to. There's nothing wrong with you wanting me to have beautify things. I just don't think I deserve it but if you insist on buying things then okay we can go but I don't want you going crazy and spending loads on me." She looked at him thinking how lucky she was to have him. He treated her so well.

"Okay your shirt and sweat pants it is then. Um I'm not very hungry baby can you just get me a chicken salad baby and still get the wine. She watched him finish stitching his wound up. She smiled at him. He was a man of many talents and it always shocked her what he could. "Yeah we should watch a few movies and drink some wine celebrate me moving in properly." She took his hands. "There isn't any pressure on me baby I want to learn so I can look after you. Its my job to look after you and keep you happy. Huni I'm fine with your job and don't feel like you have to stop for me. There's no rush for you to change anything in your life. We are doing great the way we are but if you want to stop doing the jobs you do for your farther then I'll support you. I'm always on your side."

Her eyes light up hearing him mention a ring. She had never saw him as the settling down kind but she had never thought she would be his first so a lot of things she thought about him were changing."Does that mean one day there will be a ring?" She asked smiling happily at him.
 
Back
Top