How bad is Islam? Well, would you be willing to live in an Islamic Nation?

Are you willing to live in an Islamic nation?


  • Total voters
    74
An even more serious point is what is happening to the Copts of Egypt. It's a disgrace that the Western media ignores and looks the other way WHILE A RELIGIOUS FUCKING MINORITY IS BEING PERSECUTED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE. How's that for FUCKING tolerance. At the risk of sounding like BB, he has a relevant point in this respect.

FUCK YOU:mad:
 
See what happens if you agree with busybody? He cusses you out. Mon Dieu, busybody! We agree about the Copts.....didn't you catch that? :eek:
 
Senators McRINO And Lieberman Praise Malaysia As Model Muslim Country




Reality begs to differ.


KUALA LUMPUR: Two influential American senators have praised Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak for his efforts in introducing reforms and making Malaysia a model Muslim country that practised free enterprise, democracy and progress economically.

Senator John McCain and Senator Joseph Lieberman, who are on a working visit to Malaysia, said they made this observation during their meetings with the Government, opposition members and civil society leaders.

“We are very pleased with our visit to Malaysia. We have been impressed with the economic, political and social development that have taken place,” McCain told a joint press conference with Lieberman here on Thursday.

He also said the US looked forward to fair and free elections in Malaysia.

“We discussed that and we know the number of issues surrounding the elections are now being debated by the opposition and Government authorities,” he added.

Here’s a few recent stories from “model” Malaysia to refute these two mental midgets claims:

Malaysia’s “Moderate” Muslim Government Demands Buddhists Build Temple So It Looks Like a Mosque

“Moderate” Muslim Malaysia Bans Gay Characters From TV

Malaysian Official Tells Muslims During Friday Prayers Jews Are Their Number One Enemy

“Moderate” Muslim Malaysia Having Teachers Take Seminar On “The Threat of Christianity”
 
Very true. Something that many forget. But no small thing. As Dr. Kinsey noted, "Everyone's crime is nobody's crime."

An even more serious point is what is happening to the Copts of Egypt. It's a disgrace that the Western media ignores and looks the other way WHILE A RELIGIOUS FUCKING MINORITY IS BEING PERSECUTED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE. How's that for FUCKING tolerance. At the risk of sounding like BB, he has a relevant point in this respect.

I have a half a mind to actually join the Phalangists back in Lebanon and take out my rage on Hezbollah. Except that I'm an agnostic unlike most of my family.



the left is crazy!
 
All nations have legal jurisdiction over morality... or at least all nations with laws do.

No nation has jurisdiction over morality, none, no jurisdiction what-so-ever. It is in fact morality which has jurisdiction over nations unwittingly.
Laws and morality are not the same, not since Genesis.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Tasikmalaya law to make Muslim women wear veils

Yuli Tri Suwarni, The Jakarta Post, Bandung, West Java | Mon, 06/04/2012 4:22 PM

A-AA+


(tempo.co)Tasikmalaya, West Java, will soon require all Muslim women, residents and visitors alike, to wear veils to enforce its sharia ordinance.

“We are finalizing a city regulation so that [the 2009 Ordinance on Islamic-based Values of Community Life] can come into effect as soon as possible,” Tasikmalaya City Secretary Tio Indra Setiadi told The Jakarta Post on Monday.

“Hopefully, it will be finalized this month so it can be immediately promulgated.”

He said the city administration might need to establish a sharia police force to ensure enforcement because the National Police were not able to handle sharia violations.

Tio said the enforcement of the ordinance would be different from that in Aceh because cases would still go to existing courts.

“Law enforcement here will be different from that in Aceh. For example, there will be no canning. This ordinance is aimed more at educating people to live in an Islamic way,” he said.

The ordinance, signed on Sept. 24, 2009 by Tasikmalaya Mayor Syarif Hidayat, was enacted amid local concerns that globalization would harm residents in a city known for its many Islamic schools.

The ordinance mandates all adult Muslims to cover their aurat, or parts of the body that must be covered under Islam.

Fifteen other offenses are also proscribed other offenses, including corruption, prostitution and adultery, homosexuality, gambling, drinking alcohol, drug abuse, witchcraft, pornography, usury, thuggery, propagating cults and abortion.

Tasikmalaya City Council Speaker Ruhimat said the ordinance was passed because 99 percent of local population was Muslim and not due to pressure from Islamic groups.

He was not concerned about the law’s impact on adherents of other religions. “Non-Muslims account for only one percent”.

“According to the regional administration law, we have the authority to determine our own administrative visions,” Ruhimat said. (mtq)
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesian City Seeks To Implement Strict Sharia Law, Establish Saudi-Style Islamic Morality Police Force…





The Indonesian city of Tasikmalaya in West Java is seeking to implement controversial Sharia based laws which would make it compulsory for all Muslim women in the city to wear headscarfs and criminalise homosexuality.

Homosexuality is not an offence under Indonesia’s national laws. However many local government areas within the country have sought to ban it by including it in local public morality laws.

The Tasikmalaya law was originally passed by councillors from Islamic parties in 2009 but city officials have taken until now to develop the regulations needed to implement it.

The law also outlaws adultery, pornography and the consumption of alcohol within the municipality’s borders.

Tasikmalaya city secretary Tio Indra Setiadi told OnIslam.net that the city would set up a squad of Sharia police to enforce the law like those already operating in Indonesia’s autonomous province of Aceh.

“This bylaw is intended mainly to educate people to live in accordance with Islamic teachings,” Setiadi said.

“[But] people intending to report violations of the bylaw will face difficulties if we don’t have an apparatus to enforce it.”
 
This is an amusing thread.

Calls Liberals out on Islam, and Islamic Nations. A Liberal always mentions Indonesia as the "sane" Islamic nation. But we can clearly see from posts in this thread that Indonesia is just as bad as the rest.
 
anyone arguing there are ANY MOOSEFUCK cuntries that are semi sane

and

worth living in

IS INSANE

Mali: Islamist Rebels Now In Control of North Roll Out Anti-Smoking Campaign – Lashing People Caught With Cigarettes…




Probably should keep this one quiet, don’t want to give the nanny state smoking nazis here any ideas.


(AFP) — Islamists from an Al-Qaeda offshoot in northern Mali have confiscated and burned cartons of cigarettes and whipped those caught smoking as they enforce strict Islamic law, witnesses said Friday.

“Things really got lively on Friday, Islamists from MUJAO (Movement for Unity and Jihad in West Africa) took cartons of cigarettes that were on sale and set them alight,” said Moussa Guindo, who works for the town council in Bourem.

A youth from the north Mali town, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: “I received 40 lashes because I was smoking and continued to smoke after I was told not to.”

A civil servant in the town, also asking not to be named, said he was whipped even though he was not smoking.

“It was my friend who was smoking but they whipped both of us saying that the cigarette is Satan. Shopkeepers who still have cigarettes hide them and to smoke, you have to hide,” he said.

Two other residents of the town said that members of MUJAO had stopped a truck transporting cigarettes between the towns of Gao and Bourem, and set the cartons alight.

“At the moment it is the Islamists who are laying down the law here. They don’t want to see cigarettes and have told us that if foreign troops come to northern Mali they will slit all of our throats,” said another witness Mohamed Tangara.

MUJAO along with Islamist group Ansar Dine (Defenders of Faith) and Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) have occupied northern Mali along with Tuareg rebels since a coup on March 22 plunged the country into chaos.

They want an Islamic state with strict sharia law and have already forbidden smoking, and forced women to wear veils, in other northern cities.
 
Tunisia: Imam of Top Mosque Says Artists Who Create Blasphemous Works Are Infidels” Who Should “Be Killed And Their Blood Spilled”…




Hence the recent wave of rioting by Tunisian Salafists (see: here and here).


TUNIS, JUNE 15 – As the city of Tunis recovers amid tensions from the wave of Salafi violence of the past days, a video is doing the rounds of the web in which Cheich Houcine Laabidi, the Imam of the Zitouna mosque, the most important mosque in the Maghreb, states that artist who create blasphemous works are “infidel” and therefore should “be killed and their blood be spilled”.

The wave of Salafi violence was triggered by an exhibition in an art gallery in Marsa (a municipality in the North of the capital), of works considered to be insulting of Islam and an attack on correct behaviour. The request to kill the artists involved was reiterated three times by Mr Laabidi during a sermon he delivered yesterday.

The mosque of Zitouna has only recently been authorised to recommence its teaching activities, after its school was marginalised first by Bourghiba and then by Ben Ali.
 
Nigeria: Boko Haram Jihadists Bomb Three Churches…




Only so much bloodshed Christians can take before this gets really ugly, really fast.


(AFP) — Bombs rocked three churches in neighbouring cities in Nigeria’s northern Kaduna state on Sunday, injuring dozens of worshippers, emergency services and residents said.

The number of casualties in the blasts in the neighbouring cities of Zaria and Kaduna was not immediately clear. Police and the military cordoned off the areas around the churches.

The state-run National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said the blasts happened in the Wusasa and Sabongari districts of Zaria, previously targeted by the Islamist group Boko Haram.

Residents in the areas said many people were injured in the attacks on the Christ the King Catholic Cathedral and ECWA GoodNews Church.

“Many people in the church were injured but I have not seen any dead bodies,” a woman who was in the church in Wusasa at the time of the explosion said by telephone from her hospital bed.

Several residents in Sabongari said the church was badly damaged.

“I went close to the church but could not access it due to heavy police and military security deployed around it,” resident Mahmud Hamza told AFP.

“From where I stood I could see a badly destroyed church still burning from the explosion. It is obvious there were deaths from the scale of the damage and the fire,” he added.

Another resident spoke of seeing bodies being taken out of the church.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Yes, NIGGERPOONZANDI!, YES!


Indonesia: 300-Strong Muslim Mob Lays Waste To Christian Store Being Used For Church Services…




Via Jakarta Globe:


A mob of about 300 men vandalized a store that was being used for a church service by dozens of Bethel Christians in Aceh on Sunday.

There were no casualties reported in the attack.

The mob wrecked the first floor of the store located in the Pasar Peunayong village of the Kuta Alam subdistrict in Banda Aceh. The assailants broke windows and did damage to some furniture.

Around 60 local Bethel Christians were holding their Sunday service on the third floor when the mob attacked.

The police’s quick response prevented the attackers from reaching the people on the third floor.

Banda Aceh Police chief Muffan Mudji Kafanti claimed that the attackers ransacked the place because the church members had not obtained permission to hold Mass in the store.

“There are regulations if you want to make it a place of worship,” Muffan said. “Local residents couldn’t accept it and wrecked it.”
 
I wouldn't mind going back to Afghanistan.....do whatever the fuck you want....kill anyone who fucks with you. No bull shit legal disputes, if they fuck with you just open fire. Sell drugs to the CIA....buy black market electronics....PS3 30 bucks brand new in the box!!
 
I wouldn't mind going back to Afghanistan.....do whatever the fuck you want....kill anyone who fucks with you. No bull shit legal disputes, if they fuck with you just open fire. Sell drugs to the CIA....buy black market electronics....PS3 30 bucks brand new in the box!!

yeah

meanwhile your buddies that ACCIDENTALLY burn teh KOO KOO RAN are getting punished


FUCK THE KENYAN NIGGER, and BUSH wasnt any better:mad:....
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesia: U.S. Consulate Closed As Protests Continue To Rage…




Still going.


(Indian Express) — The US has temporarily closed its consulate in Indonesia’s third-largest city due to ongoing protests over an anti-Islam film produced in the United States.

About 300 members of the pan-Islamic movement Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia rallied Wednesday morning in front of the consulate in Medan, the capital of North Sumatra province. Later, about 50 Muslim students also protested there. Both groups called on Washington to punish the makers of the film, “Innocence of Muslims.”

It was the third consecutive day of protests in Medan.

The U.S. Embassy in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta sent a text message to U.S. citizens saying the consulate has been closed temporarily because of the demonstrations.
 
Saudi Arabia doesn't allow women to drive.

There are less accidents and less street congestion.

Why is this a bad thing?
 
Need more Libs to vote. C'mon Libs. It's okay to have double standards.

Awww...nobody answering your "gotcha" poll?

Poor babby.

BTW..it's NOT okay to have double standards, unless you're a Rapepublican or Glibertarian.

In fact, if your double standards are bad enough, they'll judge you as unfit to adopt American children. Right, AJ?
 
Back
Top