hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sexy in specs

aww thanks

mmmm, not too far away from you either!!!

are you not?

You made me do it!!!!

I did nothing of the sort

You have such a beautiful face, and I love how your hair accents that. You are just a beautiful woman all around.

aww you flatter me thankyou

Perfectly said, she is completely stunning.

:D aww you guys are making me have warm snuggly feelings :p

Who would have though Silly could be so damn Sexy!
I really enjoy seeing your pics my Lady!
Looking forward to catching you on line some time.
Now we just need an audio link, I bet you sound just as Sexy as you look!
Gosh I love British Accents!

i think there is a link to my audioboo on here somewhere

The glasses are incredibly sexy. Adds something to an already sexy package.

eeh thanks

oh my god, you are absolutely gorgeous[/QUOTE]

aww thankyou lovely..jesus i love your tattoos you're a bit sex yourself :p

such a sexy thread. You are a treat.

and just think of what would happen once that special fox is caught!

oh my whats that?

What I meant is that you did not live up the writing on you. I don't think you are a cum dumpster never seen you covered in cum, but then again is it that you want to be a cum dumpster?

hehhe well never been involved into shibari but been covered in cum just got no pics :p

Everything about you is such a turn-on .... including those glasses.

aww as always too kind

Mmmmm looking sweet and sexy as always..makes one want to ........you

:p

1,700 posts for you .... and I can remember way back to when you first started this thread. Glad you have stuck around so long, I know you've provided me with many enjoyable moments, either through interacting on this thread or just from viewing the many naughty and delicious photos of yourself you've posted. Hope you're here for at least 1,700 more!

Butt

You have the sexiest,beautiful,round,desirable butt. Would to tell you how I would use it!!!

Yes you did, you made me look at your beautiful, sexy, witty, sexy, vivascious, sexy, voluptous, sexy, funny, sexy, witty, sexy body!!!! (Did I say sexy I forgot??):rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
I find that rope can be pretty and all of that, but really beside basic restraint and some rope harness work for different purposes I would rather do other things.

i think there is a link to my audioboo on here somewhere

I will look indeed, but would it be possible for you to pm me a link or maybe something new? By the way would you still like to hear about our Mountains.
Your as lovely as always my Lady, hope to see you soon.

1,700 posts for you .... and I can remember way back to when you first started this thread. Glad you have stuck around so long, I know you've provided me with many enjoyable moments, either through interacting on this thread or just from viewing the many naughty and delicious photos of yourself you've posted. Hope you're here for at least 1,700 more!

god must be getting old ;) I'll try my best :p

You have the sexiest,beautiful,round,desirable butt. Would to tell you how I would use it!!!

whut whut in the butt :p

Yes you did, you made me look at your beautiful, sexy, witty, sexy, vivascious, sexy, voluptous, sexy, funny, sexy, witty, sexy body!!!! (Did I say sexy I forgot??):rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

heheh at least four times :p

You are such a cute lil minx. I dig it alot!

*grins and flutters my eyelashes* who me? :p

I find that rope can be pretty and all of that, but really beside basic restraint and some rope harness work for different purposes I would rather do other things.

hahah fair enough

I will look indeed, but would it be possible for you to pm me a link or maybe something new? By the way would you still like to hear about our Mountains.
Your as lovely as always my Lady, hope to see you soon.

http://audioboo.fm/Beautiful_disaster
that's the link and message me some naughty adventures always interested to hear about others tales

MFB, just checked out your audios, and you sound even hotter than I imagined!

Great stuff, very hot and sexy, and had me hard within seconds.

First your pics then your voice!
Ms FB I need you to clean me up.
I have made a right nice mess...mmmm

Thank you sweetheart

You keep getting sexier. You look so tasty.

aww thanks x

well, let me see... first thing each prey needs to be skinned, which in your case would mean getting you slowly undressed, while teasing, nibbling, touching all the right spots.
Then...

oh i was going to say that sounded uncomfortable at first but that does sound fun..

MFB, just checked out your audios, and you sound even hotter than I imagined!

Great stuff, very hot and sexy, and had me hard within seconds.

heheh glad you enjoy good old yorkshire accents i think my voice is pretty awful

First your pics then your voice!
Ms FB I need you to clean me up.
I have made a right nice mess...mmmm

Thank you sweetheart

hehe *crawls over on hands and knees *

such a hottie

:D eeeh thanks

As he waits there fully engorged, throbbing, precum glissoning awaiting your arrival.

Thank You my Lady! Found it, was impressed! Your voice is a Sexy as your pictures. Sent the pm you requested. Look forward to catching up to you soon.

As he waits there fully engorged, throbbing, precum glissoning awaiting your arrival.

looking up at you lust in my eyes

Joanna, you are so hot!

awww thankyou lovely

i miss joanna

need some new year suggestions :)

forgot how hot your audioboo is, id love to see a video of you playing :rolleyes:

hmm well if you are a subscriber on fetlife.com you can see me I have vids up on there :p

Thank You my Lady! Found it, was impressed! Your voice is a Sexy as your pictures. Sent the pm you requested. Look forward to catching up to you soon.

glad you like my voice i get a little shy talking

The eyes that peer deep into his soul. Knowing his every thought and desire. He's longing to ravish your gorgeous body.

Hey Joanna in case I don't see you online before hand, have a great christmas and I think I speak for all of us when I say I look forward to seeing your christmas day sexy photos. Maybe you wrapped in a bow?

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back