What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out with friends last night (stayed out until the wee hours of the morning so this counts). I had such a great time. I really have missed them, especially our regular thursday night out. :)

Just shy of EVERYTHING, but the three I remember...

1) I wingman'd for my best mate, and he ended the night with his tongue down his girl of choice's throat
2) Had a girl who I drunkenly FB messaged not just reply, but start flirting with me as well
3) The knowledge that I can say "Yes! Somebody really does care about me!"

I'm having a good month.

A man seeking to join an East Texas Sheriff's Department is being interviewed.

The Deputy doing the interview says: "Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability test that you must take before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a service pistol across the desk, he says:

"Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?"

"Great attitude," says the Sergeant. "When can you start?"

4) A somewhat belated Valentine's Day card. It's easily one of the nicest things anybody's ever done for me, and I'm not ashamed to say I got a little misty-eyed. I hope she reads this and knows how much it meant to me.

spending the evening with my bf
the flowers he brought
the amazing gift he made me

4) A somewhat belated Valentine's Day card. It's easily one of the nicest things anybody's ever done for me, and I'm not ashamed to say I got a little misty-eyed. I hope she reads this and knows how much it meant to me.

Well she does now and she's all overwhelmed. You're a lot sweeter than you should be, don't let life make you jaded. :rose::kiss::heart:

an email, the fact that I saw someone from home that has a big mouth today while out with a new friend, and the new friend watching them look at my computer even though he wouldn't let me go into that store last weekend.

my wonderful Master
hair pulling, ass slapping, ass fucking in our garden
hickey's regardless of what you say your nieces don't think it's cool on people "our age"
The look he makes right before he screams out
a 10 minute break and whispering, "I'm ready lets do it again."
bruised wrists and purple nipples...hey I could show your sister those instead.
my craving fulfilled.
His hard hands and his loving soul.

my wonderful Master
hair pulling, ass slapping, ass fucking in our garden
hickey's regardless of what you say your nieces don't think it's cool on people "our age"
The look he makes right before he screams out
a 10 minute break and whispering, "I'm ready lets do it again."
bruised wrists and purple nipples...hey I could show your sister those instead.
my craving fulfilled.
His hard hands and his loving soul.

***My wonderful and gorgeous sub'
***Garden Games (plenty to tie to in the orchard!;))
***Hickeys...everywhere!!
***Togerthness..closeness..intimicy..Plenty of noise
***The occasional break *winks*
***Plesant 'tingling' sensations
***Craving sated...at least for awhile
***My tenderness, your body, OUR exclusive LOVE
***Overcoming hurdles

<Chuckle>

Staid store's sex aids make some see red
Vermont Country Store's owner, 67, surprised even his family with move

WESTON, Vt. - For 64 years, it's been a mailbox staple, offering home remedies, kitchen wares and long-forgotten brands in hopes of helping consumers solve life's little problems, from spider veins to unwanted nose hair.

But recently, the Vermont Country Store catalog made a surprising addition: sex aids.

'Perverted pleasure seekers'
The customers responded, alright — some with their pens, some with their pocketbooks. "The intimate massagers are certainly not what will uplift the youth of America but instead will lead them to be perverted pleasure seekers," wrote one customer, asking to be removed from the mailing list. "Please rethink what you are doing."

"You'd think I suggested that we sell nuclear devices to terrorists," Orton said.​

More in the original MSNBC story, linked in the headline. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back