• dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Suck These!

JenniferMidnight said:
MissOutlash .... I get the feeling those :kiss: are yours.... :devil:

Personally, I'd like to see more of yours darlin'...;)
How are you today?

Re: Re: Re: Suck These!

Miss Oatlash said:
As you so nicely stated earlier,
I'll never tell!
Actually, I think you did... or was I dreaming about making your acquaintance...?:p :p

As promised

manofsteel52 said:

Personally, I'd like to see more of yours darlin'...;)
How are you today?

I did promise a little while ago that I would unbutton another button...well, here you go... ~smile~

Re: As promised

JenniferMidnight said:
I did promise a little while ago that I would unbutton another button...well, here you go... ~smile~
Mmm.... delicious!
And that right nipple is looking right at me, too...;) :p :p

JenniferMidnight said:

Up until now, this had been a rather dreary day, but it just got a whole lot better. I like the cleavage that is showing and I also like the way your right nipple is straining against your blouse. Teasing is fun, as long as it is known to be teasing not shyness.:kiss: :kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:

Ah....grinning from ear to ear. "Shhhhhhhssss"

Sweet Miss Midnight,
How might I entice you to undo one more? You have only to ask. I live to serve.
Mutt
:rose:

Re: Re: Re: As promised

JenniferMidnight said:
Who would have thought what undoing just one little old button could do.... :kiss:

It's not just undoing one button, it's what that exposes. If you were wearing a bra, nothing would be said. I think all of us are waiting with bated breath for the next button to be opened, but do it in you own time.

:kiss: :kiss: You know where those are meant for.

So, Jennifer Midnight ..... this is where you hang out, and no pun intended ;)

And can I add my appreciation to the chorus of approval for the extra unbuttoned button?

I too await developments with bated breath .... :kiss:

what took you so long...

higherlevel4u said:
So, Jennifer Midnight ..... this is where you hang out, and no pun intended ;)

And can I add my appreciation to the chorus of approval for the extra unbuttoned button?

I too await developments with bated breath .... :kiss:

HigherOne :kiss:
I have awaited your arrival to my delicious Nipple thread ~ it is only a bonus to have your gorgeous set of plump, firm cheeks to do devilish things to while we look at plump, firm nipples.

...so glad you could join us

Re: Re: Re: As promised

JenniferMidnight said:
Who would have thought what undoing just one little old button could do.... :kiss:
Darlin', I'm sure you knew precisely what opening one little button would do... ;)
And I love it... ;)
:heart: :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: As promised

manofsteel52 said:
Darlin', I'm sure you knew precisely what opening one little button would do... ;)
And I love it... ;)
:heart: :kiss:

*blink blink* moi?

well...I was, of course, hoping for a positive response....and the gorgeous, sensual, sexy men in here never cease to amaze me or let me down :kiss: Thank you ~smile~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As promised

JenniferMidnight said:
*blink blink* moi?

well...I was, of course, hoping for a positive response....and the gorgeous, sensual, sexy men in here never cease to amaze me or let me down :kiss: Thank you ~smile~

We'll all just hang around panting, waiting for the nxt button to fall... open...;)
Thanks for being you :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As promised

JenniferMidnight said:
*blink blink* moi?

LOL...I think you got an even BIGGER response than you realize you did baby....*wink*

<Cheshirecatgrin>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As promised

Thesandman said:
LOL...I think you got an even BIGGER response than you realize you did baby....*wink*

<Cheshirecatgrin>

:) I think he's right :p and the next button will get an even bigger response. :)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: One for your lips too, even though I have never seen them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As promised

Thesandman said:

<Cheshirecatgrin>

...as I always ask....Pics to follow? ~very BIG grin~

our thoughtful friend "Confidant" has forwarded this picture to me for your viewing pleasure ~enjoy~

thank you "C" :kiss:

Thanks for the pic Jennifer.

Fabulous body. Great tits. Awesome puffy areola. Nice hard nipples. When do we get to see your's Jennifer. How about one more button for starters. Thanks in advance.

welcome back!

namron711 said:

Fabulous body. Great tits. Awesome puffy areola. Nice hard nipples. When do we get to see your's Jennifer. How about one more button for starters. Thanks in advance.

That Confidant has a great stash of pics that seems to be greatly appreciated by all.

Hey Nam.... *hands on hips* I just unbuttoned one last week! ~smile~

namron711 said:

As namron said, thanks. It was a really nice pic. What I liked is that you couldn't see any ribs, meaning she is built like a woman should be.

Personally, I think your breasts are even nicer and I, like every other guy and probably some women, are waiting for you to show us.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: The third one was for your navel and the fourth one was for your lips. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back