Sex Toy Testers on Colony P3N1S-V4G1N4

Kat could tell he wasn't lying and she was in the same situation regarding finding someone for sex. She got up and moved beside him making sure to get close to him. She caresses Titus's face before saying "you didn't have to tell me that at all but I'm glad that you were honest with me." She was now completely comfortable with him now and she lifted his arm placing it across her back then she wrapped her arms around his neck. She didn't know if he would think that the position they were in was too sudden but she didn't care because she just wanted to be close to him now. She could feel herself falling for him in the short time that they were together.

As Kat came around and sat next to him, Titus simultaneously found himself in a peaceful moment, content with her holding him, and anxious, felling his cock get hard under his pants, wanting to make love to her.

He sat quietly for a minute with her before the waitress brought out their food. Titus looked up at the waitress and said, "Can we get the check now, so that we can leave when we're done eating." The waitress just winked, knowing why.

When Kat didn't move away from him, he said to her, "Maybe we should eat, and then we can go somewhere more private?"

"Yes we should" was the only thing Kat could answer but she stayed close to him as they ate their food. She knew what she had to be doing to him but one thing she knew was that the tought of him turned on was doing the same for her. She couldn't help it for some reason she knew that he was to be her boyfriend.

Titus ate his food with Kat next to him, snuggling while she ate hers. He like the warm feeling of Kat next to him, both physically and emotionally. He tried to keep his arm around her when he didn't need both hands.

When the waitress brought the check, Titus gave her his card and paid for everything. Finished, he turned to Kat and said, "Would you like to go somewhere else tonight? I'd like to spend more time with you."

"We could go to my place if you want seeing how I don't have work or school. We could watch a couple of movies if that's fine with you." Kat replied blushing when she realized what she had just said to him. She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She didn't know if he had work in the morning but she hoped that he would go to her home and spend some time.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Titus said to her, "Lead the way."

As they walked back to Kat's apartment, he put his hand around her back as they walked. His cock was rock hard. He couldn't take his mind off getting to fuck Kat. He kept trying to call it making love to her, but it was no good. He wanted to fuck Kat.

Arriving at her apartment and once inside, Titus couldn't help but press her against the door and kiss her on the lips, saying after, "Sorry, I needed to do that."

"It's fine I didn't mind" Kat said before she kissed him again this time she caressed Titus' cheeks. as she done so. She couldn't help but to moan as she kissed him more. She knew what he wanted and she didn't mind in fact she wanted him as well. She slide a hand down the front of his pants to show him that she wanted him as well. She wrapped her fingers around his thick cock while it was still him his underwear.

As Kat reached down for his cock, Titus moaned into her mouth. He picked her up and said, "Which way to your room?"

Arriving at her room, he playfully threw her onto her bed and pulled her shirt off of her. Getting on top of her, he began to kiss her again, frenching her. He then put one of his hands on her breasts in her bra.

She was taken back a bit by his tongue but she quickly started to massage his tongue with hers. She let out a slight moan as he massaged and pleasured her breasts out of her bra and she answered by pulling his cock out of his pants. She started to slowly stroke his cock as they kissed.

Titus loved the feeling of Kat's fingers on his cock. He reached behind and pulled off her bra. He then reached down and fished his hand into Kat's panties and rubbed a finger on her clit.

Kat was only able to moan out as she felt his hand on her clit. She squeezed a little harder on his cock as she massaged him. She bit onto his collar bone as he rubbed her more. She was barely able to keep herself from shaking from the pleasure.

Titus cried out in pain as Kat bit into his collar. He tried to shrug it off and said, "Wasn't expecting a hickey this soon."

He got down on the bed and pulled off Kat's shorts and panties, leaving her naked on the bed. He stood up and dropped his pants and boxers, leaving his cock exposed for her. He looked at her and said, "Ready for dessert?"

Last edited:
Kat didn't say a word instead she took Titus into her mouth sucking hard on the head a bit before she slowly took him down her throat. Her free hands done their jobs as well one ran over his body as the other one played with his balls.

She wasn't a virgin by any means but she wasn't well used either. She was almost virgin tight but knew some tricks that could even make the longest lasting cum early.

Titus let out a moan as Kat began to suck him off. He put a hand on her head, keeping himself stable as she pleasured him. At one point when she popped his cock out of her mouth, he looked down and met her eyes. "You're good. Here I thought you were an innocent, nerdy college student, but you're quite the cock sucker."

"I may be a nerdy college girl but I am far from innocent though" Kat said before she took him into her mouth again but this time she buried his cock deep in her throat. She let put a moan around his cock. She sucked his cock a bit longer before she took his balls in her mouth and began to suck on them.

Titus moaned on as Kat did her best to get him off, "Oh yeah, baby. Suck my cock. You smart, shy girls always have quite the inner slut in you. I love how you worship my cock. Keep it up, baby."

Kat stops for a minute giving him a grin before she pushes him onto the bed and sucks him some more. After a couple of pumps she positions her wet pussy over his head and lightly grazes his face with her wet pussy lips.

Titus was surprised when Kat pushed him on the bed. He enjoyed it when she spun around to get in a 69. He happily stuck his tongue out and started licking her pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

Kat let out a moan as she felt his tongue lick her pussy and her hips started to rock a bit while he licked. She reached down and played with his balls some more giving them a gentle squeeze from time to time. "Don't be shy you can spank me if you want." She says lifting her lips from Titus' cock.

As Titus continued to eat away at Kat's pussy, he stuck a finger in her, seeing she wasn't. Her pussy was already very warm and wet. Letting his finger do the work for a minute. "I only spank naughty sluts when they deserve it? Are you saying you're a naughty slut?" Titus asked, testing the limits of how dirty he could go with her.

"You decide" Kat said grabbing Titus' cock in her hand giving it a firm squeeze while she played with him. She soon engulfed his member while she stroked him she really wanted to feel how rough he could get with her. She could feel his finger in her which caused her to rock her hips fucking herself with his finger.

As Titus continued to finger fuck Kat, his cock was tensing up, wanting its own chance to fuck her. His hips started bucking up into her mouth, wanting to get into the action. He reached up and spanked her round ass. "Well, if you are a naughty slut, I'm ready to fuck you like a naughty slur."

Kat moaned out around his cock when he spanked her. "Not yet I want to taste your cum before you can fuck me." She said after she lifted her head again still stroking his cock. She replaced her lips around his cock again she bobbed her head faster and she licked around his cock. She hoped that Titus would let her taste his cum before they fucked.

As Kat began to suck on him harder, Titus got even more antsy. "Oh, that's it, slutty Kat. You suck cock like a pro." He started bucking his hips harder, trying to put himself over the edge. "Oh, oh, ohhhh. Keep doing that, slutty Kat, your gonna make me cum! Oh, I'm so close!!!"

Kat soon felt him cum in her mouth and it was a large load bigger than she was used to taking. She swallowed it all down in a couple of gulps and turned her to face him. She made sure that she didn't have any cum remaining before she planted a kiss on his lips. "I want our first time to have you on top if you're ok with it." She whispered breaking the kiss.

Back