How to have your first time?

MrSneakyinPA

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Posts
450
Has anyone on lit hooked up before? I'm in central PA.

I have imagined how it might happen. I meet online, married, local. His wife doesn't know....or she does, that he's bi. Maybe he's older than I am, mid to late 40's or older. He knows it's my 1st time, and he's willing to be patient with me. I've never sucked a cock. but he knows I want to! And he loves being fucked slow and deep and wants to fuck me too. Perhaps he wears panties or more, and he would like me to as well. The ultimate would be that his wife/gf would be willing to let me join them. She knows I'm married, and that my own wife would NEVER understand. She except that her man is bi, and encourages him to enjoy a man. I wouldn't want her to feel compelled to "be with me" in bed, but to be there with us.

I wonder though if I could really go through with it. I'm quite nervous about it, but I really REALLY want to be in bed naked with a man, sucking each other, fucking each other slow, deep, hard, and if his woman is there watching..... *whew*
 
My wife, sadly would not be with two men now. But she did waaaay back when. She was drinking a lot, at a party, and a guy she was already smittin with took her into a bedroom with a friend of his. She didn't plan on it, she didn't expect it, but once they were in the room, and the door was closed, and the guy she liked was making out with her and the other guy was undressing. She just let things happen, and they both took turns fucking her. She was....buzzed, and her and the guy she liked fell asleep on the bed and the other guy left the room for a while. But later that night, he came back in laid behind her and fucked her one more time before he left.

She says it was the fact that she was drunk that she "let it happen". But.... I wish she'd do it again! :) I freaking loved that she was naked with 2 guys in bed!!
 
Back
Top