First toy?

aloneandwilling

Experienced
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Posts
34
Hi there - despite the experiences my wife and I HAVE had, we have never used a sex toy, and she has expressed interest. I can read all the reviews online, but I figured who better to ask than the experts?

A few requests:
Nothing too big (she's petite, and not interested in something that she'll have to warm up and stretch before using...yet anyway. Ease of storage is a plus)
Nothing too loud (we live in a condo with thin walls. No idea if the neighbors share our interests or not, but that doesn't seem like the best way to find out they don't)
Cost effective (in case she doesn't like it or the idea of toys in general)
Minimal prep work (in other words, nothing we couldn't use on the spur of the moment)
Easy clean up

Your expertise is appreciated!

[edited for spelling]
 
Wow, that's quite a list of requirements. Seeing as you have nothing yet, I suggest you start with something small and basic, you have all the time in the world to expand and experiment. There are very few women who wont enjoy a nice vibrator, and the nice part, is that it can be used with great effect on your cock too. There are a lot to choose from, and they can get very elaborate, but again I suggest, start simple.
 
Lelo.

For real... Don't waste your time with anything less.

Get her a Lelo. It will be perfect.
 
My wife hugely appreciates what my 'toy' does for her pleasure - me wearing a whole-junk cock ring. The enhanced girth, hardness right into my helmet, and longer staying power before I cum, and balls presented for her play - she adores it all, as I do. More info on the thread in my signature.
 
Cost effective and simple, the best toy I had was a little massager. Did its job quietly and quickly. lol

If you want something a bit more pricey but durable, I would say look into Lelo as well. You can PM me and I'll show you the massager I'm talking about, though.
 
me wearing a whole-junk cock ring
What specific item is this?


It's probably not what you are looking for, but my wife's favorite is the Hitachi Magic wand. She uses that and a small butt plug every time and has several orgasms. It's really not something that gets you too involved, although she can use it while you are fucking her missionary. Other than that we don't use our other toys that often. We don't have any of the latest and greatest. Just an assortment of dildos, glass items etc and they end up being used a bit infrequently as a novelty. The Hitachi is used every time.
 
What specific item is this?

A ring of wider inner diameter through which go a guy's balls as well as his cock; as distinct from a shaft ring for just his cock. It's a totally different experience. As I posted above, click onto the thread mentioned in my signature for lots more info and discussion.
 
Ahh. Thanks. I thought you were talking about an "enhancer" or sleeve type item.
 
This is all excellent information! I am looking into the Lelo products - anything specific one might recommend there?

Also, anyone have any experience with this:
[Spam link removed.]

It's Amazon's top-rated vibrator (just ahead of a Lelo). From what I've read, Amazon is the best place to buy them - [Please do not SPAM Lit. with other adult websites.]will load you up with catalogs that you may not want to be caught carrying back from the mailbox?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't beat this for a low-price small toy with easy clean-up:
[Spam link removed.]

Edit: Ugh censorship. Well, search for space invader bullet.
 
Last edited:
I love the heck out of this thing. Literally.

[Spam link removed]

Double the vibrations means double the power for Gigi 2, but it stays whisper quiet meaning there's no disruption when enjoying those intimate experiences. Lelos Gigi is famous for its flattened tip that gives an intensifying G-spot effect, which can also be turned to offer exceptional clitoral stimulation. Its two vibrators in one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top