Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I really do enjoy being completely overlooked :( Regardless of that you area very attractive woman.

When you're out riding have you ever noticed how many car accidents you cause?

You'd take my eyes off the road and straight onto your perfect ass!!!

I can indeed see the batman reference and it is well worth the show. I wonder how many guys get distracted when they watch you ride past.

What more can you possibly want to see? :devil: damn, I missed it!
p.s. Helloooo :)

Are you kidding? There's plenty to see! You know, like, every angle of you. ;) Maybe it's just me, but I prefer a good tease. I also love the most intimate views of a woman, if you catch my drift. :devil: Doggy, in particular. Yum to teh max. And don't worry about missing a shower. I take one every day. ;) Maybe twice if you were involved.

So, as for the new pics, what a lovely view. One day you should go without panties and see what kind of reactions you get. :devil: That is, if you're brave enough. Just hike it up enough to get a slight wedgie or something and get a little view going. Mwhaha, I love being a naughty tease. Only I'm not quite so bold to try it. :eek:

Hey Beautiful.

How are you today? Hope the weather is ok down there and Monsoon season isn't having too bad an effect on you. :kiss:

Jeans and socks :p

Oh, you'll see.

New to your thread Calypso .. How I ever missed it .. IDK .. :eek: .. :eek:

DSCN0600_zps80567347.jpg

Great Looking Bootay .. Not to mention the socks :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Nice C

Sexy face, hot bod!
I am a new subscriber.
Keep up the good(hot) pics.
Cheers!

Hey Honey,

Wanted to give you a bump... Figuratively and literally. :kiss:

I haven't posted before now. But I think it is confession time.

You have become my go to masturbatory assistant.

Thanks for that :)

You're welcome.

Halloween costume to die for, I am pretty sure you said... Glad you didn't wait until next year ;)

Haha, that lycra gets more outings than just Halloween.

Mmm sexy sexy sexy!!! If you went to my gym and were on the bike in front of me I'd get a great workout but then need some assistance stretching afterward. And definitely a massage, preferably from you

Haha, it depends whether you could keep up or not ;) I'm an ex-dancer and climber, soo I'm working on this one at the moment, pretty close to getting both feet there...

http://assets5.tribesports.com/syst...rge/20120615122647-do-the-king-cobra-pose.jpg

also, in response to your later comment, this is my thread, which means that I can choose when and where I talk. I don't deliberately overlook anyone, and it pisses me off a little that you think I'm obligated to reply to each and every post on here. I actually have a degree to do, too.

Rant over.

Calypso, I'm new to your thread, but very much enjoying your pics...gorgeous!:):rose:

Thank yooou :)

you give me a good spoon and i promise you we'll fork all night long. (i was going to say all knife long but i thought that might sound a bit corny...)

I'll set the table.

I'd follow you on a bike anwhere.

I think I should test this theory :D it sounds potentially like a challenge.

You are one sexy woman......oh to be in the UK!:rolleyes:

Ah, sorry man :p 'woman', please, I'm only 21, I'm definitely still a girl....

Last edited:
When you're out riding have you ever noticed how many car accidents you cause?

You'd take my eyes off the road and straight onto your perfect ass!!!
Only minor pile-ups ;) Thankyou muchly, mister.

I can indeed see the batman reference and it is well worth the show. I wonder how many guys get distracted when they watch you ride past.

I wouldn't know, I'm riding past!
:p

Calypso-Lovely picturess, you beautiful person.

Aw, thank you.

Are you kidding? There's plenty to see! You know, like, every angle of you. ;) Maybe it's just me, but I prefer a good tease. I also love the most intimate views of a woman, if you catch my drift. :devil: Doggy, in particular. Yum to teh max. And don't worry about missing a shower. I take one every day. ;) Maybe twice if you were involved.

So, as for the new pics, what a lovely view. One day you should go without panties and see what kind of reactions you get. :devil: That is, if you're brave enough. Just hike it up enough to get a slight wedgie or something and get a little view going. Mwhaha, I love being a naughty tease. Only I'm not quite so bold to try it. :eek:

I know exactly the view you mean ;) it's just beaaautiful. Especially when a woman is bare.

I've definitely considered a few naughtier poses, but I'm not sure they'll get done while I'm on holiday with the rents, could be risky...:p

holy sweet ass batman! :D

That's definitely not my name! I take it from this exclamation that I have your approval, DK?

Lovely......so sexy and pretty

Thanks m'lady xx

Wow. So sexy. :D:D:D:D:D;)

It's definitely spelt smexy.... :D

WOW simply amazing I could follow your bum on that bike for miles and miles, fancy a tandem?

Only if you contribute too! I ain't just pulling you along.

Hey Beautiful.

How are you today? Hope the weather is ok down there and Monsoon season isn't having too bad an effect on you.

Good thanks :) Just about to go and watch The Avengers for the first time...I hope it's worth the hype :D
You are incredible! This is my favorite one so far.

You're very welcome.

New to your thread Calypso .. How I ever missed it .. IDK .. :eek: .. :eek:

DSCN0600_zps80567347.jpg

Great Looking Bootay .. Not to mention the socks :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

'Bootay' :p I like it. Thanks.

Sexy face, hot bod!
I am a new subscriber.
Keep up the good(hot) pics.
Cheers!

Always good to hear. Thank yooooou x

I know exactly the view you mean ;) it's just beaaautiful. Especially when a woman is bare.

I've definitely considered a few naughtier poses, but I'm not sure they'll get done while I'm on holiday with the rents, could be risky...:p

Yes it is. Yes indeed it is. Perhaps that's why it's one of my favorites. :D Gets me every time. I can live with or without being shaved but I would say bare looks the most aesthetically pleasing. Both have their good points with me.

Haha, I don't think anyone's asking for them while taking a risk. *cough*you know we are*cough* Nah man, do it at your own pace. :) Not like we can make you. Seesee, I pretend to not be interested so it makes you want to do it. Reverse psychology and all. :rolleyes: ;)

It's definitely spelt smexy.... :D

Heeey, you aren't stealing my ideas are you? ;) j/k of course. Actually, I couldn't think of a better word to use when I wrote that. Heh.

That's definitely not my name! I take it from this exclamation that I have your approval, DK?

most indubitably! you are one sexy Fraulein! gotta get you over here to the great white north. (not suitably named as we havent gotten any snow here as of yet.)

Back