Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requests anyone?

I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Happy weekend lovebugs! So happy, in fact, that I am double posting!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

Hotttttt!
xoxoxo
Muah! :kiss:

Whatever makes you happy... you are looking very courageous now. Though a little more never hurt...
Looking courageous, and *feeling* courageous are two different things. A glass of wine takes the edge off.... :cattail:

If that's how loose you get before drinking, I might have to look after you've had a few drinks.
I do get silly and giggly ...

You are one very sex hot lady.. So do you want help taking pictures?????
Hope you have a good weekend.
I could use someone other than me to hold the camera, for sure!

You took my hand panties suggestion! Absolutely positively S E X Y!!! :)
I did, indeed. I aim to please :cattail:

I request mouth panties next. I'll be right there.
The door's unlocked...

I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Good lord, I can't even imagine what happens if you start drinking ;) :devil:

Omg!!! Hot!!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

The "super-shy" woman suddenly has the hottest thread on lit! All my possible Supershy requests have already been meet and I have not even made one recently! You are one very hot babe!:cattail:

Holy ****!!! That is such a huge tease :) Am liking it...

As a request how about a bikini pic :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am sooooo ready for the weekend... I have been since Monday, as a matter of fact. I am completely drained, and need a drink.

Who's pouring, and what do you have for me?

Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

Leave that nightie on the floor and get your sexy ass into bed with me !!!
NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

Move that hand or let mine take its place.:cool::devil:

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3

Mmmmmmmmmmmagnificent.

Such a sexy lady..... :)

That black nightie looks incredible, btw.
Thank you :heart:

The "super-shy" woman suddenly has the hottest thread on lit! All my possible Supershy requests have already been meet and I have not even made one recently! You are one very hot babe!
Oh, my...what can I even say to that? :eek: Thank you.

Omg!!! That is SO HOTT!! * adjusting himself down below*
She whispers in his ear "Allow me..."

You'd be really fun I suspect. :

Also, those hand panties... *drool*
So I've been told .... but I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself.

Holy ****!!! That is such a huge tease :) Am liking it...

As a request how about a bikini pic :)
There is no one word that scares a woman more than 'bikini' ....other than 'swimsuit'...:eek:

Leave that nightie on the floor and get your sexy ass into bed with me !!!
NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, sir!

Move that hand or let mine take its place.
Well, aren't you just all kinds of fun? :kiss:

Why, you know I have the key...
Shhhhhh...that was supposed to be our little secret. *Now* I have to change the locks, dammit! ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmagnificent.

Such a sexy lady..... :)
Thank you, sweet :heart:

wow..

Wow J.... the latest set of pics were sooooo hot !! You made me hard - I'd like to make you wet and finish with you bound and satisfied. Thanks babe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back