My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

  • Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

    Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

    Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

    Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

    Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

    Votes: 3 3.2%

  • Total voters
    95
requests... oh yeah

First, let me say- you sir, are a lucky man, with a beautiful and willing wife. Wow. Jenny has an amazing body!

Pic requests: Her doing a strip tease. A beginning shot of her in some seductive lingerie (and heels), followed by pics of her stripping. The money shot- on her knees, bent over with her face on the bed, hands on the back of her head. Knees spread at least shoulder-width apart. The pic taken from off to the side, but behind- the idea being to capture her rear and her breasts hanging down.
 
Ok so for the 2nd last part of my fantasy poker night..

The hour was coming to an end and we only had time for another 2 hands, when Jenny was busy sucking on Brain's cock under the table.
She has done well not making the guys cum and just bringing them to the edge, but pushed Brain just a second to far and i saw him move and then close his eyes..
I knew instantly what was happening and saw that it was to late and she was also not removing her mouth from his swollen cock that was just locked around his cockhead that was now shooting load after load of hot cum in her mouth...
Everyone was watching now.. waiting to see what she was gonna do but i knew the answer to that already... She always swallows;)
She looked up at brain and just smiled as she went back to sucking his now softening cock further till we finish the hand..
I won the last hand of these blinds and enjoyed another great suck from Jenny.

We finished the decided to take a quick break and refill our drinks, i told the guys Jenny is gonna take a break and we are gonna play till someone has all the chips, with the blinds doubling every hand... so it wont take to long.

And the winner gets to have Jenny in all to himself anyway he wants!
Their eyes got big not expecting for it to go this far but they all had a big grin on their faces...

So after a few min we all got back at it and with Jenny sitting on the comfy lounge chair looking on...

Hope you guys like where this is going?
All comments, ideas and everything els is appreciated!!
We're gonna take some new pics soon, so make some requests and ill see what we can do!!

Here it the lst one from the last set.. Enjoy:D
tumblr_lr54rpIFEX1r2j5a2
 
A really hot thread, super photo's of your hot wife good story, we feel like we are sitting in on the game.
Not sure how the guys got to concentrate on their hands of cards.

Geoff
 
What a fantastic lady, what a fantastic body, and such fantastic underwear, oh you lucky man - keep the photos coming please.
 
Love the new pics!

Since you're taking requests; how about some candid shots of her coming out of the shower and drying her body with a towel, and then her hair with a dryer.
 
Sorry I just found this thread. Sorrier that it looks like they are no longer posting.
 
sit on webcam

hi dear

your wife is very nice and you are lucky
i think she wll get 5 stars if you and she sit there as a couple on imeetzu or chatrandom website.

tell her that we all love her and like to see her online .
dont be lazy, in case of you agreed please tell us where we will se you online and what will your nickname will be

regards
 
Looks like there is a bit of interest again so here you go..

tumblr_lzmrrkGgnm1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

really glad to see this sexy thing posting again.....i never realized anyone had lost interest...... she is a very HOTT Lady!!!!!!

i'd love to get my lips around those sticky fingers !!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top