BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is busy 24/7, 365.

I'm a senior retail analyst, so after the first of the year everyone's broke from the holidays so i can exhale a bit. Doesn't necesarily mean i don't have work, just means i'm not doing 70+hr wrk weeks..gahh.

I need some rest and relaxation..but there's hardly time for me to eat and sleep:(

Someone wanna make me some tea and give me a back rub? (a friendly one plz) lol i'll return the favor.

Have a good evening Albert, Blu :rose:

I'm a senior retail analyst, so after the first of the year everyone's broke from the holidays so i can exhale a bit. Doesn't necesarily mean i don't have work, just means i'm not doing 70+hr wrk weeks..gahh.

I need some rest and relaxation..but there's hardly time for me to eat and sleep:(

Someone wanna make me some tea and give me a back rub? (a friendly one plz) lol i'll return the favor.

Hey Girl!! How you feelin' today? Any better? Girl, we need to clear some time to kick back and relax! ;)

I give great back rub massages (with or without happy ending.) I would glady give yo0u & BluLilacGrl one!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a full body rub with some nice warm massage oil, put you in a nice cozy sleep.

How about a full body rub with some nice warm massage oil, put you in a nice cozy sleep.

That sounds amazing..if my "full body" hurt...it's just my back & no massage oil is needed for a friendly back rub..thanks though..

:)

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

I do .... My ex was a BBW woman (Latina) and she was very exotic looking ... I never was into her type but it might the fact she roleplayed the Daddy/daughter thing and turned me on big time. She gave the most incredible blowjobs Ive ever had and fucking her from behind, omg, her ass drove me crazy! Now when I see a BBW woman I get hard instantly :devil:

Hey girl! I'm okay. Dealin' with some shit, man I need some serious booze. :eek:

Well, have a drink for me..still don't have a taste for it..i think because i was drinking every wknd..just turned me off i guess..i miss my beer! :(

You gonna be alright with dealin with the shit?

You know how to find me girl!

:rose:

Well, have a drink for me..still don't have a taste for it..i think because i was drinking every wknd..just turned me off i guess..i miss my beer! :(

You gonna be alright with dealin with the shit?

You know how to find me girl!

:rose:

yeah, no way to deal with but to put your head down and power through. Oh and drink whenever you get the chance. ;) [laughs]

yeah, no way to deal with but to put your head down and power through. Oh and drink whenever you get the chance. ;) [laughs]

Just a thought for another way to boost up:

Buy a saloon gal costume ----the bustier/ corset kind with skirt, feathers, sexy stockings. Take pics and and model it at the bar on the "House of Blu thread."

Or has someone else already suggested that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back