Mindfondler's suit strip!

Breaking News: New Audio Commentary!

Hi all!

I've just created a short tongue-in-cheek audio commentary on my suit strip. Think of it as like a DVD extra in which I explain what was going through my head as I created the photo set. I think it's fun! If you're very keen, then you could play it whilst scrolling through the relevant photos. :D

You can listen to my audio commentary at this SoundCloud link (click).

Hope you enjoy it! Once again, I'd love to receive your feedback. :)

MF

Hey MF!

Glad you are playing around with SoundCloud. You have a great voice!

"Hot Appliance Manual" - What a hoot! And I love your Suit Strip commentary.

I hope you enjoy doing these and will do more of them. Very entertaining.

Hi to LadyVer and Inspirinious! :)

Wow! Wonderful pics! Nice chest!

:rose:

Many thanks for that lovely feedback. I appreciate it very much. :rose:

Glad you are playing around with SoundCloud. You have a great voice!

"Hot Appliance Manual" - What a hoot! And I love your Suit Strip commentary.

Thanks... I did my best to make them fun! I'm glad to hear that people have been enjoying them. :)

I hope you enjoy doing these and will do more of them. Very entertaining.

I did enjoy producing them. I haven't done anything this creative for quite a long time. I'd definitely like to do more, once I've had a bit of inspiration.

That's very kind! I'm not sure that I've ever been rawrrred before, and I quite like it. :)
Not that you're aware of anyway. :)

Are you saying that there are hidden ladies who are secretly rawrrring me? :eek:

*starts to hunt around for them with his pointy stick*

GREAT!

That must be the biggest cheer that I've ever received for anything. Thanks!

I totally got that transformation from Professional Gent to all round dirty boy .... that underwear is soooo sexy!

More!

I can't really take any more off! :D

More photos are definitely a possibility, though.

Oh goodie! A D/s theme hopefully?? :D

Hmm... I'd need some help with ideas for that. Any offers? :)

P.S. My tongue-in-cheek audio commentary (4 minutes) on this photo set is still available on SoundCloud via this link (click).

Are you saying that there are hidden ladies who are secretly rawrrring me? :eek:

*starts to hunt around for them with his pointy stick*
Yes. Girls are sneaky that way. ;)

I think you may be right. ;)

I totally got that transformation from Professional Gent to all round dirty boy .... that underwear is soooo sexy!

I forgot to mention in my audio commentary that those boxers were a very late selection. I originally put on some regular boxer shorts, but I discovered in my test shots that they didn't contrast sufficiently with my suit trousers. Then I remembered that I had those sleek ones hidden away... :D

sleek ones? My God did they cut off your air supply?

You do have a very nice manly body - your lady is lucky

I'd be a rather proud of that physique darling x

I think you may be right. ;)

I forgot to mention in my audio commentary that those boxers were a very late selection. I originally put on some regular boxer shorts, but I discovered in my test shots that they didn't contrast sufficiently with my suit trousers. Then I remembered that I had those sleek ones hidden away... :D

Not understanding the difference in boxer shorts, please post pictures so we can compare ;)

Hi to secretlover1!

Apologies for my delay in replying -- I've had a very busy couple of days. :(

sleek ones? My God did they cut off your air supply?

Err... not quite! I still had a bit of room to manoeuvre. ;)

You do have a very nice manly body - your lady is lucky

I'd be a rather proud of that physique darling x

My wife says that she likes my body, but it's difficult for me to accept her praise because I imagine that she's a bit biased! Having said that, I've always been fairly happy with it.

:eek: Hidden AWAY???? Um, no, those should be part of your daily uniform MF. Seriously. Perfect for those hips and legs.

*blushes*

Thank you most kindly. I've never before considered wearing sexy underwear to work, but now I'm tempted to give it a try just to see how it makes me feel. :D

Not understanding the difference in boxer shorts, please post pictures so we can compare ;)

It was just that the texture of the material of the other boxer shorts blended too well into that of my trousers, especially when I converted the shots to black-and-white. The sleeker boxers make it much more obvious where my trousers end and my underwear begins.

I don't think I need to post any further photos to support that explanation. ;)

My heartfelt thanks go out to everyone who has given me such kind and lovely feedback on my photo set. :rose:

Over the last few days, I've felt sexy and confident in a way that I've never experienced before. It's great! I'm still realistic about my body (I won't be seeking any male pin-up shoots!), but I'm enjoying wearing it a lot more!

I'd also like to send a cheeky wink to people who have quietly enjoyed the set. Others have assured me that are quite a few of you out there! It's been a pleasure to entertain you. *bows*

Further replies are still very welcome! ;)

Reminder: My light-hearted audio commentary (4 minutes) on this photo set is still available here (click). I think it conveys well my sense of humour in putting together the set, and gives you a much better idea about me as a person than words on a screen.

*blushes*

Thank you most kindly. I've never before considered wearing sexy underwear to work, but now I'm tempted to give it a try just to see how it makes me feel. :D

Oh, do it!!

The way you described yourself in your commentary, you sound like my boss. He's very proper and dignified and I've never seen him without his tie tightly around his neck. These days I can't even look at him without wondering what kind of underwear he has on under his suit. ;)

Hi to secretlover1!

Apologies for my delay in replying -- I've had a very busy couple of days. :(

Err... not quite! I still had a bit of room to manoeuvre. ;)

My wife says that she likes my body, but it's difficult for me to accept her praise because I imagine that she's a bit biased! Having said that, I've always been fairly happy with it.

*blushes*

It was just that the texture of the material of the other boxer shorts blended too well into that of my trousers, especially when I converted the shots to black-and-white. The sleeker boxers make it much more obvious where my trousers end and my underwear begins.

it would be very nice if you would :rose:

Sorry but I agree with the other viewers. We need other shots to compare. You want to make your fans happy don't you?? :)

You know that's a dangerous question to ask me, don't you? ;)

it would be very nice if you would :rose:

Just photos of me in different boxer shorts? I find it difficult to believe that they would attract wide interest. Are you by any chance the owner of an underwear outlet who is seeking to put together a catalogue on a very tight budget? :D

Oh, do it!!

I'm seriously considering it! Earlier today, I was checking out the current prices of similar sexy shorts in case I want to make a bigger collection of them for both work and play. :eek:

I wonder how it would feel to have a constant physical reminder of my dormant sexual side whilst I'm in "boring mode" at work. Presumably this is a familiar sensation to ladies who wear racy underwear under drab work outfits. Does it help you to feel more confident?

The way you described yourself in your commentary, you sound like my boss. He's very proper and dignified and I've never seen him without his tie tightly around his neck. These days I can't even look at him without wondering what kind of underwear he has on under his suit. ;)

I'm sorry if I've inadvertently introduced some awkwardness into your working relationship. ;)

Just photos of me in different boxer shorts? I find it difficult to believe that they would attract wide interest. Are you by any chance the owner of an underwear outlet who is seeking to put together a catalogue on a very tight budget? :D

I'm seriously considering it! Earlier today, I was checking out the current prices of similar sexy shorts in case I want to make a bigger collection of them for both work and play. :eek:

I could always use an extra model.

I wonder how it would feel to have a constant physical reminder of my dormant sexual side whilst I'm in "boring mode" at work. Presumably this is a familiar sensation to ladies who wear racy underwear under drab work outfits. Does it help you to feel more confident?

Not really. If it's silk or batiste, it's more comfortable but basically it's just about comfort. I wouldn't wear anything that was uncomfortable unless I planned to remove it very quickly. I have on occasion removed undergarments that were not comfortable and just went without.

I'm sorry if I've inadvertently introduced some awkwardness into your working relationship. ;)

Oh no you aren't! You can't fool us, you like it.

Yes, it does, try it once, you'll see. We won't tell, promise.

Hahahaha, what he does'nt know won't hurt me. :eek:

Not really. If it's silk or batiste, it's more comfortable but basically it's just about comfort. I wouldn't wear anything that was uncomfortable unless I planned to remove it very quickly. I have on occasion removed undergarments that were not comfortable and just went without.

Hmm... that certainly seems to cover my question. ;)

Oh no you aren't! You can't fool us, you like it.

Who, me? *looks on innocently*

Hahahaha, what he does'nt know won't hurt me. :eek:

:D

Sorry but I agree with the other viewers. We need other shots to compare. You want to make your fans happy don't you?? :)

Err... yes? I mean... yes! Of course! If my fans want it, then my fans must have it. *nods*

So... what was that brief again? :)

Oh goodie! A D/s theme hopefully?? :D
You know that's a dangerous question to ask me, don't you?
;)

Well, yes! I do rather laugh in the face of fear, tweak the nose of terror. :D

I demand answers. ;)

I think you could definitely model male underwear. I'd love to see more .... my preference is for briefs though ... nice minimal ones ... :)

Yes, it does, try it once, you'll see. We won't tell, promise.

I wore the sleek shorts for work today. :eek:

It felt good! A bit kinky and naughty, as if I was expecting to be "found out". It was sometimes difficult for me to concentrate properly, as I was conscious of the smooth but taut sensation of the shorts against my body, which my mind kept linking to thoughts of bedroom activities. :D

Mmm... I might have to do that again. :)

No male pin-up shoots? Aww...:(

Maybe I'll just wait for the pin-up magazines to contact me. :D

*puts on kettle*

I think you could definitely model male underwear. I'd love to see more .... my preference is for briefs though ... nice minimal ones ... :)

*hides thong photos* ;)

It felt good! A bit kinky and naughty, as if I was expecting to be "found out". It was sometimes difficult for me to concentrate properly, as I was conscious of the smooth but taut sensation of the shorts against my body, which my mind kept linking to thoughts of bedroom activities. :D

*puts on kettle*

*hides thong photos* ;)

Yes!!! That feeling is so naughty! I love to wear naughty undies to work (or nothing!) It's hard to be productive though ;)

Wait?!!!! There are thong photos????? :D *drool*

Hahaha, it's fun to be cheeky, yes?

*puts on kettle*

*hides thong photos* ;)

:eek: And we are not privvy to these photos, why? :(

Back